[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Friend: The Story Continues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Ohboy.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Ohboy.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1920
Hey /r9k/, I'm the OP of >>27375991

If you want some more background please read the thread that is linked to the thread above

Guys, I really fucked up this time. I am currently in a state of drunken highness and the result is pic related.

How do I recover from this? I can't come back at this point. Please give me pointers or suggestions or criticism or something.
>>
>>27385266
Say you're shitposting with a friend and texted the wrong person
>>
>>27385316
>shitposting
my nigger this is text measing, you can't use that excuse
>>
File: 1458787633048.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1458787633048.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
>>27385266
>>>27375991
You're the ruffler?

I'm not caught up. Let me catch up, ruffalo.
>>
>>27386088
That is indeed me mayn. Funny enough, I texted her back and we just had a brief convo. I guess everything's good now, but I have learned an important lesson to not make her my focus because my emotions will run wild if that happens.
>>
>>27386244
"sorry, i was drunk"
"don't want to talk about it"
>>
>>27386306
Maybe getting drunk was the solution all along. Damn.
>>
>>27386387
I'm pretty sure I said this to you.
You can be more than a lennie.

Robots are known to upgrade, but very few evolve.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.