[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet stereotypical Chad at work >he's actually really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: oh_neptune.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
oh_neptune.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>meet stereotypical Chad at work
>he's actually really nice and into vidya and comic books
>now he's trying to get me a girlfriend
>>
Chads are usually very nice people, OP.

Go along with it, he really can help you
>>
The Chad meme is not always malicious, just often blissfully unaware of his privilege
>>
Chads and normies are all nice people that's why they get all the girls. You,, me, and everybody on this fucking site are all assholes and dicks deep down even if you don't wanna accept it. They are just a boogeyman, a form of coping by getting to blame others for your own problems.
>>
>>27384915
this is true. He literally tells me to just be myself
>>
>>27384959
All people are rotten at the core.
Normals are just really good at faking it.
>>
>>27385005
More like oblivious in recognizing it.
Though that doesn't necessarily mean we're better because we do recognize how shitty everyone is, because after all we're all still shit.
>>
Chads are nice their normie orbiters aren't
>>
>>27385005
Spoken like a true rotten-to-the-core person.
>>
Listen man here's why it won't work, and just for reference, I've been in this situation tons of times. I'm a corpsman and I hang out with lots of marines constantly trying to get me laid. It won't work because the girls that talk to your friend are interested in HIM and guts THAT ARE LIKE HIM. When they hear he has a friend they think it's just another version of him. You can try to go along with it but you'll probably just get your feelings hurt. I'm sorry man.
>>
>>27385195
>i'm enlightened: the post
>>
File: 1428760861110.png (328 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1428760861110.png
328 KB, 630x420
>>27384856
>2016
>he took the chad meme seriously

The average robot here is much worse than any asshole you may come across outside of this place.
>>
File: 1445644963015.jpg (126 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1445644963015.jpg
126 KB, 841x797
>>27385285
Ditch the friends and pretend you are the Chad. That should work (eventually)
>>
>>27384856

I've rarely had a problem with Chads, they're usually laid back. I think this is the typical experience bots have with Chads. Some are cunts though.
>>
File: 1449718033398.jpg (25 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1449718033398.jpg
25 KB, 230x244
>>27385005
Maybe you're not as good as you think, family.

Maybe your act is translucent at best.
>>
>>27385338
This is true to some extent. If you do find a girl you have to be the one who made the impression. If he does it for you she definitely won't like you
>>
>>27384856
He's setting you up for a cucking, don't fall for it!
>>
>>27385005
you just proved my point thanks man, your a dick deep down just like me
>>
>>27384856
I've met physically-Chad guys before. Dude was built like a roman statue and looked like a younger Brad Pitt or something. I worked with him at a wagekek job and one time this random fat girl walks in and he immediately runs in the back and asks me to serve her.

I'm like okay sure maybe he fucked her once and is ashamed of it ahaha that Chad, after she was gone he explained to me that she used to bully him in grade school and middle school. He plays a few different games on Steam all the time as well but other than he's a top-40 pop-listening and club-dancing Chad.

There are also cyborgs, not quite robots, who are physically fit and outgoing and charming but are into weird nerd shit like Dungeons and Dragons and LARPing and whatever else.
>>
>>27384877
>>27384915
>>27385208

this was how chads used to be seen
>>
>>27385005
Calm down Xunzi

The real problem with this kind of statement is that it can be disproven by having an intimate relationship with more someone who is genuinely nice deep down. I mean, I am the kind of person who won't pick up a $20 on the ground because its not mine, although I haver little cash for myself, and never made a single enemy in my life (though that could change any day based on others).

Yeah, normies fake to get along, but that only gets them along unless their jobs are only social instrumentation (managers), in which case they are getting paid for their ability to effectively social manipulate others. Its not evil, just manipulative.
>>
>>27385208
This made some sense in my head
>>
>>27385335
>chad meme
So there aren't extraordinarily desirable guys in the world?
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>>27384856
/r9k/ lied

All the Chads I've ever known were super nice to me and wanted to bring out the best in me, not giving a shit about how shy or awkward I am

Only wannabe Chads are outright cunts for no rhyme or reason

Admittedly one of them turned out to have a repressed gay crush on me, the fact remains that Chads are really just robots (I.E. redpilled on women) with social skills
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.