[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has rape come to be viewed as such a bad thing? What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.jpg (315 KB, 1497x1099) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
315 KB, 1497x1099
Why has rape come to be viewed as such a bad thing? What does anyone stand to gain by making rape both illegal and socially unacceptable?
>>
Because rape causes mental illness and mental illness is degenerate. Also raping a woman because you're sexually frustrated is also degenerate.
>>
>>27384734
post more pictures pls
>>
>>27384734
Please just stop. The world would descend into chaos
>>
>>27384758
>rape causes mental illness
Source?
>raping a woman because you're sexually frustrated is also degenerate.
Is raping a woman to impregnate her degenerate?
>>
>encourages men to be productive and earn a woman rather than just take by force and end up lazy like niggers and muslims
>no single mothers with rape baby shitting up society
>no medical expenses of hospital visits and therapy
>>
>>27384826
It's common knowledge that rape causes mental illness. And raising a child while both parents don't want to is degenerate. Think of all the shitty niggers and rednecks who raise degenerate trailer trash and raise mentally ill children because they were selfish and wanted children.
>>
>>27384734
This post is obviously bait, but in case of the off chance that you're serious, how would you like it if I restrained you and then began to painfully fuck you up the ass?
>>
>>27384826
Only if you don't lock her in a padded room for nine months to ensure she doesn't abort the baby.
>>
>>27384826
>>27384879
There are a ton of robots that are mentally ill because irresponsible parents had them.
>>
>>27384879
>It's common knowledge that rape causes mental illness
Then why can't you provide evidence?
>>27384881
I am a male, so obviously I wouldn't allow it, or would kill you after if you didn't kill me.
>>
>>27384734
>>27384734
Because normies and Chads don't want to worry about their daughters, gfs, wives and sisters getting raped.
>>
>>27384826

yes, single motherhood is the cause of all problems, please at least kill them afterwards
>>
>>27384916
>implying you wouldnt be too scared of him and going to jail to do shit about it
>>
>>27384916
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=psychological+effects+of+rape&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji5oe6_NrLAhUIwWMKHeZ1A3kQgQMIGTAA

Also
>ignoring my other point
Nice bait, fampire. Even if rape didn't cause mental illness, my other point still stands.
>>
>>27384892
The idea is my mind is that if I were to rape a woman, she should then cease being her father's and become my responsibility, along with our child which a woman I would choose to impregnate wouldn't think of murdering.
>>27384926
I am not talking about single mothers, I am talking about rape.
>>27384949
I am an American, it is my right to defend myself, and any would be rapist would be dead before he could get close to raping me.
>>27384972
>my other point still stands.
You haven't made a single point yet.
>>
>>27385001
>you haven't made a single point
Learn how to read, fucking idiot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-01-34-32.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-01-34-32.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>27384734
it isnt. i can sympathise with some not wanting to be raped because they're a virgin and always try their best to be modest, but the veey instant it turned into "hur dur rape is worse than being murdered, durp durp this girl who blatantly goes against a sound tradition to be a slut and gets raped is in a worse condition than millions of people who starve to death in that same area" was the instant i knew it was a meme that has gone far enough
>>
>>27385036
>gets mad because he can't even argue
>ad hominem
I suppose the anti-rape laws are to keep people like you from breeding.
>>
File: 1457401768616.jpg (37 KB, 249x382) Image search: [Google]
1457401768616.jpg
37 KB, 249x382
>>27385069
yes because once something becomes a law that means it stops happening
>>
>>27385132
Meek cucks like you wouldn't risk going to prison.
>>
>>27385147
>implying im a rapist and havent had consensual sex already
>implying the meek are cucks

butthurt maximum levels
>>
>>27385185
Don't you have school?
>>
File: 1457815861670.jpg (79 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1457815861670.jpg
79 KB, 403x401
>>27385222
life is my teacher and i am the student

roasties like you will have to learn the hard way i suppose
>>
Being raped used to be a death sentence for women, because no one would ever marry them, because no one married adulterers of any kind.

Today the social stigma of being raped is not nearly as bad. In a world where there is no victim shaming at all, rape would be no more serious than any other form of physical assult.
>>
>>27385310
>rape used to be a death sentance

false

see mistresses wenches concubines etc.

women who were used goods always had a role in society. the problem is that feminists want to elevate their status for nothing since they're only good for the same thing essentially
>>
>>27384879
Actually, it isn't common knowledge because it isn't actually a form of knowledge. It hasn't been proven that rape causes mental illness because there are many women who are raped and either don't care that much or end up forming an addiction/fantasy about it because rape is the number one female fantasy.

The only thing correlated with mental illness is "how the victims are treated by society." The labeling of them as a rape victim and taking away their humanity is what causes issues. The constant bombardment of pity, sadness, etc. make them messed up.

The fact you think otherwise shows you really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about and haven't read a single thing about it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.