[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find out you are are the star of the Truman show. The ratings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: trumanshow.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trumanshow.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
You find out you are are the star of the Truman show. The ratings suck because you grew up to be a beta cuckwad. How do you kill yourself?
>>
>killing yourself when you find out the world literally exists for your sake
>>
File: Beta Bar.jpg (38 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
Beta Bar.jpg
38 KB, 530x444
>>27384708
>the Truman show
They didn't even bother to name the show after me?
>>
>>27384708
>implying I wouldn't be fucking relieved that not many people watch me
>>
I wouldn't kill myself

I would kill the crew instead
>>
It always reassures me to know that my life is too boring to be a show, nobody wants to watch someone on a computer all day
>>
>>27384708
I never knew this movie existed, it's fucking eerie
>>
>>27384708
>ratings suck because you grew up to be a beta cuckward
You do realise the crew would trigger events forcing you to do shit. For instance, if you just sit on the computer all day and shitpost they'll cut off your internet and force you to go through a series of events to get it back. Truman wasn't in much control of the events of the show up until the point where he became aware that it wasn't real.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 600x336
Mass shooting.

I turn this reality show into a news story.
>>
>>27384708
I don't for maximum rages.
>>
File: _89382787876.jpg (28 KB, 406x340) Image search: [Google]
_89382787876.jpg
28 KB, 406x340
>>27384708
Same way he tried I guess.
Only on land.

I hope i'm not in a show. That'd be the fucking straw on the back of the Brazilian woman.
>>
>>27386651
You should watch it. It's a beautiful movie.
>>
>>27384708
What if it was actually the other way around?

>>27386972
>what is Elliot Rodger's manifesto
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.