[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is my co-worker flirting with me? >just turned 18 >been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1425240202782.jpg (13 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1425240202782.jpg
13 KB, 246x232
is my co-worker flirting with me?
>just turned 18
>been working as a host since january
>ever since I started I always made a point of cleaning the tables at the bar and making sure they were fully stocked with ice, plates and such
>go on a trip at the end of feb
>she gives me $20 for cleaning up the bar constantly and being so friendly
>when I come back she asks if I even tanned (I'm very fair skinned)
>then last week asked if I had sex on my trip
>"almost hahaha"
>this week
>we have a preshift pep talk or whatever
>she makes a point of leaning against me
>turn and she gives me a big smile
>laugh it off and she continues to lean on me
>later on as I go to get cutlery to set tables, she stops me and plays with my chest hair poking out of my shirt
>after at the bar asks why I'm so timid
>"I-I'm not really haha"
>earlier I helped out another co-worker and I overheard her say "Oh i'm stealing your boyfriend!"
>mfw

keep in mind, she's around her mid 20's, is she just bullying me or in her own way hitting on me?
>>
>>27384693
Sounds like she's hitting on you. If you like her you should ask her out.
>>
>>27384693
You're seriously asking r9k about what to do when it comes to women?
>>
File: 1453162540020.jpg (554 KB, 923x738) Image search: [Google]
1453162540020.jpg
554 KB, 923x738
>>27384693
sounds legit

go forth and conquer, brah
>>
>>27384693
She's a cradle robber. Go for it OP.
>>
>women
>hitting on you
No
>>
>>27384693
definitely hitting on you, good luck anon, normiedom awaits you, good bye. I hope to be in your shoes one day.
>>
OP she likes you, big time. probably fantasizes about having sex with you all the time. You literally all you have to do is ask her out. Older women like this make it easy and they just don't stop
>>
>>27384816
I dont think it's that serious
>>27384777
I just want to work in peace
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.