[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As fate would have it, you manage to cone across a crimson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: The_Behelit.jpg (13 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Behelit.jpg
13 KB, 400x500
>As fate would have it, you manage to cone across a crimson behelit
>on August 21st, 2017, the behelit manages to activate, and the desire to escape your situation comes true, but not whithoit a price
Who is the the most important person in your life, and do you think that you would willingly sacrifice them in order to gain the power of the hand of god?
>>
This is an aggrandized version of the dilemma that I'm facing now (and I'm sure a lot of other roboots too)

The answer would have to be no, though it's definitely tempting.
>>
Can't I just revive them anyway as long as I keep my sanity?
>>
>>27385253
No? Really? There isn't a single person in this universe I wouldn't betray the moment I knew I could.
>>
>>27384671
Does it involve becoming a monster like the apostles or ascension to the hand of god or what? If ascension, yeah, fuck them.
>>
>>27385287
No. The person they once were will be lost forever.
>>
>>27385304
Obviously ascension, seeing as I posted a crimson behelit and the date I gave was the date of an eclipse.
>>
>>27385291
I don't know, I've betrayed a few people before and the guilt was (and still is) overwhelming. Not just that, but I don't need to lose the few people I have left over self-interest. And spreading shit like that around just isn't good for the world in general, either.
>>
>>27385388
>Not just that, but I don't need to lose the few people I have left over self-interest
And I recognize the irony in saying this, in that I really only want those people around because of my own self-interest, but I guess it's a bit better because it's mutual.
>>
I couldn't do it. The guilt would be too much. I'd rather live this crappy life rather than betraying an important person in my life for penultimate power.
>>
>>27385458
There sure are a lot of people who think they couldn't do it. To think you all claimed to be robots
>>
>>27385613
Betrayal seems a lot more normalfag than robot, to me
>>
What happens if I'm the only person I'm close to and value
>>
>>27385639
Bullshit. Robots should only care for themselves.
>>27385662
Hm. Nobody you even slightly care for? I don't know then.
>>
>>27384671
Jokes on you, the most important person is already dead.
Gibs me dat.
>>
>>27385792
I see robots as mostly uncaring for everyone, including themselves, but still averse to hurting people because that involves too much interaction.
>>
What does this truly entail, OP? The most important people in my life are probably my parents. I do love them both very much, but... What kind of power can I obtain?
>>
I OFFER THEM ALL!
>>
>>27386127
This is an important question
If you have the power to bring them back to life and make them eternally happy and all that, then it might be worth it for a split second of apparent betrayal
>>
>>27384671
There is no-one important in my life. Everyone is a means to an end. I shall not hesitate from sacrificing any individual in order to attain my goal. Ascension will be within my grasp.
>>
I am the most important person in my life. I sacrifice myself and become a god.
>>
>>27386127
>>27386182
No, you cannot bring them back. Other than that, you have the power of god.
>>
>>27386753
Ideal situation desu
>>
i am the most important person in my life, so no
>>
File: The Hawk.jpg (310 KB, 708x480) Image search: [Google]
The Hawk.jpg
310 KB, 708x480
I'd sacrifice as many as I possibly could. Supreme power is well worth the cost.
"Did you hear about the high school reunion party? It's on the date of an eclipse too!"
>>
File: 1449637346371.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1015) Image search: [Google]
1449637346371.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1015
Only long haired faggots use a belhelit

I wonder if guts will end up using his belhelit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.