[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when you can't have the only person you have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 1a1.jpg (23 KB, 245x271) Image search: [Google]
1a1.jpg
23 KB, 245x271
>tfw when you can't have the only person you have ever loved
why shouldn't I end it robots
>>
>>27384521
because you can't have him
>>
>>27384521
your penis is not a person
>>
If power over other people is something you are lacking just look into becoming a mod.
>>
>>27384521
No one is ever really happy with their relationship. Take solace in the fact that the Chads and Normans are more miserable than you. The vast majority of people are miserable, they're just good at covering it up because they lie to themselves and try to not pay attention to the pain.
>>
File: 1414792204174.jpg (5 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1414792204174.jpg
5 KB, 329x328
It's pretty unhealthy to put all your eggs in one person. Not talking about your sperm; like existential eggs, you get me? Spread your seed as you please, that's fine.

You've gotta build like a solid foundation for yourself, be able to exist on your own. People are always gonna come and go, that's just life. And girls really dig that in a man, like maybe once you show you've got shit together she'll wanna be with you. I've learned this from making lots and lots of embarrassing mistakes. Getting worked up and telling everyone you're gonna kill yourself isn't going to get you anywhere, you'll just look like a wacko.

I know very well that "hey man, just stop wanting to kill yourself" is pretty shitty advice. It's definitely not that easy. To get better, you've gotta build some coping skills. Find some ways to calm yourself down, maybe experiment a little here. Everyone has their own way of soothing themselves. Like my mom for instance, she'll spend weeks drinking boxed wine and watching shitty soap operas.

We're all gonna make it, man.
>>
>>27384521
that fucking scene from the movie where they got all fucked up in the goofy goober place made me kek so fucking hard

how is that even allowed? i never even noticed it when i was a kid but that's one hell of an inside joke to put in a show
>>
File: 1449911768553.png (17 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1449911768553.png
17 KB, 180x200
Love someone else

like me pls :^)!!!!!!!

please
>>
>>27384521
>love

Anon, love doesn't exist. No woman is perfect, nor any relationship ever really worth it. Life is a series of disappointment after disappointment and then death.

Sprinkle some fun in there and forget about all of this other bullshit. Go on an adventure, climb a mountain, live in the wilderness for awhile..
>>
File: he won't come back.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
he won't come back.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I know this feel, very well.

I want him, so much. But he doesn't want me back. He's made it abundantly clear that not only does he want nothing to do with me, but that he dislikes me, sees me as a freak.

It could have worked out. I fucked it up. It's been a year since he left, and I think of him every day, but I know I can't have him. He was my consolation, the only good thing in my life. I don't have anything else. Shitty dead-end job, a non-existent social life, no money, no talents/hobbies/interests. He was the only good thing that ever happened to me: and in the end, I didn't treasure him as I should have.

We never even met in person, never even got to touch each other.

I should have stood up for him. Now I'll never be with him - I want to kill myself over it
>>
File: 1458668675882.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458668675882.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>27384521
>tfw when
>that face when when
>>
>>27384521
>tfw you had the only person you can see yourself with
>tfw you fucked up and she left because you were stupid
I want to take it all back if I knew it was going to be this lonely.
>>
It's been five years since my ex-fiancee dumped me. I think about her every day. Thinking about how it ended and how she hasn't said a word to me in three years keeps me awake at night. I've slept around and had two relationships since, ended them both because I couldn't get over the fact that I was dating some lesser creature that I didn't respect in the shadow of what I consider to be perfection. Traveled around the country, moved all over the place. Stopped using drugs, studied philosophy, science and literature, got a degree, spend my time writing and designing stuff. Still kept awake in horror and regret at night, often wish I were dead to not feel the pain.

tl;dr you should
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.