[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to have a station this comfy with a trade job, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1458790128817.jpg (843 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458790128817.jpg
843 KB, 2000x1333
Is it possible to have a station this comfy with a trade job, robots?
>>
>flashy monitors
>flashy speakers
>keyboard
>desktop computer

what? you can afford that after a few weeks working a minimum wage job
>>
File: 1428470781432.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
1428470781432.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>27384484
>topre realforce tenkeyless
>>
>>27384523

Sure, assuming your not spending a penny on anything else, like rent, food, gas, taxes, insurance, utilities...
>>
Trade jobs pay well so obviously.
If you worked at walmart you could afford all that after working for a month. Less than that with credit.
>>
I had a construction labour job that paid $18 /hour, and I had no education beyond public highschool, no debt or anything. I could have saved for that easily if I wanted to.

So yeah, with a trade job $18 an hour is probably low or starting wage. If you work as a machinist and lathe brass candlesticks you'll be able to afford that easy. You could get a VR headset, a dakimakura and an onahole too.
>>
>>27384484
>>27384523
I keep seeing this same thread pop-up. Similar question, similar one-off unquoted reply.

Is this a bot or something? Seriously there has to something more interesting to do that this.
>implying I'm not already hiding all trap/cuck/blog/kill chad shit already.
>>
>>27384996
probably trying to provoke some shitstorm argument about minimum wage living or some shit
>>
Why wouldn't it be? You can get trade jobs here that pay upwards of $28/hour that even a high school dropout can begin. It takes 4 years to become qualified and begin earning that much, but you're qualified for life after that.
>>
>>27385066
I heard that housing and electricity takes up most of their income.
>>
File: 1420940191467.png (217 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1420940191467.png
217 KB, 480x480
>>27384484
>trade job

Like welding or something? I guess it depends on where you live and how long you've been doing it. I live in Oklahoma, and I think a beginner welder makes something like $12-$15/hour, but the living costs here are so incredibly low that you could pretty easily afford that setup with just a tiny bit of planning/budgeting
>>
>>27385118
Are you just replying to get people to argue with you?

Housing and electricity takes up most of a lot of peoples income.
>>
>>27384484
I am a plumber. I make almost 80k and don't even live or work in a major city. Just a smaller city of around 110k people. Trade jobs are awesome. I work 4 days a week too with although one of those days is Saturday.
>>
>>27385136
Could you afford the cancer treatment from welding in the land of the free?
>>
>>27385271
If you get in with a good company that has solid insurance, sure, if not then you're probably fucked

There's also plenty of other trade jobs that pay roughly that amount starting out
>>
>>27384996
It's probably just some dedicated autist.

You know that old quote? "Never attribute to bots what you can attribute to severe autism."
>>
>>27384484
Uh. Yeah.

Contractor/faux finisher 105k last year. No college degree.
>>
>>27384484
>Is it possible to have a station this comfy with a trade job, robots?
People can afford brand new cars on minimum wage. What makes you think you can't afford 2 grand on a computer set-up?

I work 2 days a week at minimum wage, and I can afford that set-up about 10 times over.
>>
I already have a better set-up than that.

Built my own desk, cost me just under 100 bucks. It's 60cm*300cm. It's suspended by three metal poles drilled into the floor, and four brackets at the back that hold it onto the wall.

Got three monitors and a computer that can play everything on high.

Whole thing cost me no more than 1500 bucks.

If you can afford a car, you can afford a set-up like that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.