[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Of all the students that fucking teacher chose, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 163733443.jpg (116 KB, 525x326) Image search: [Google]
163733443.jpg
116 KB, 525x326
>"Of all the students that fucking teacher chose, she just had to choose ME to partner up with YOU, the ugly, anti-social, friendless weirdo while EVERYONE else is in a group of 3"
>"Honest question... Do you think anyone likes you but your mummy and daddy?"
>"Here's a hint: NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? IT'S CLEAR YOU DON'T LIKE US"
>>
no female actually fucking says this anon, unless they are literal pre-schoolers

>inb4 doesn't mean they don't think it
>>
>>27384331
What's that kid about to do with that chair?
>>
>>27384426
How do I find preschoolers who will bully me like this?
>>
Actually I was a smart kid, the dumb and uncool kids would've been fine being randomly paired up with me just because it would help their grade out
>>
I'd usually end up being the only one working by myself.

I made no effort to pair up and the teacher usually just ignored it.
>>
Idk why but I always find bullying fantasies super comfy

Moar pls OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.