[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this explain what this represents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1458876737029.jpg (49 KB, 645x753) Image search: [Google]
1458876737029.jpg
49 KB, 645x753
what is this

explain what this represents
>>
>>27384140

It represents the feeling one experiences when he does not have a gf.
>>
>>27384140
The avatar of emotions, painful emotions to be exact
>>
I've honestly never been able to read his facial expression

he just looks kind of bored
>>
>>27384140
Us.

It represents us.
>>
You. It's you.
>>
>>27384212
He's contemplating his own feels.
>>
>>27384140
It's who we are.
It's who you are.
It's >tfw no gf
It's >tfw sad
It's >tfw you're here forever.
>>
It's a warm face
>>
It's the look of sheer disappointment. Not in others, no, but for himself. He knew that he was the sole reason that his life is the way that it is. There's no one else to blame but himself. The best he can do is try and put on an normal face but it fails. He tries his hardest to hide the sadness but what he doesn't know that you can't hide your sorrow from your eyes. Those black, soulless eyes.

or >tfw no gfblox
>>
>>27384160
>tfw no gf
Babby's first feel.

He represents the empty feeling you get when you know it's all over. No matter what would happen. If the lifetime of luck he had missed out on so far suddenly fell from the sky, he knows the void would still be there.Nothing as simple as tfw no one to stick my dick in.
>>
>>27384375
explain moar plssss
>>
>>27384140
It's an acceptance that things won't get better.
>>
>>27385193
is their any hope
>>
File: 1.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>27385255
>is their any hope
What does the face tell you?
>>
File: quint.jpg (102 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
quint.jpg
102 KB, 450x300
I've seen it once before in a wojak, and i've seen it now in NEETS, once one gets a taste for escapism it can spread through his mind like a wildfire. Constantly fapping and shitposting online with their own kind, don't seem to be living at all when it comes up for tendies... You know the thing about a Wojak? it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a dolls eyes, Until it sees new anime. Then the eyes roll over white, and he can't hear nothing but the voices and sound effects. Awww, then when they finish it, a shotgun blast blows their head to pieces.
>>
To me, Wojack doesn't really look "sad" or "depressed". He just kinda looks like he's given up. He's been through so much shit that he just doesn't care anymore. He's too scared to take any kind of identity, because he's experienced disappointment far too many times. He kinda represents the post-modern man to me. Directionless, no motivation, no dreams, just completely empty inside, going wherever life pushes him without a fight.
>>
>>27384140
People usually don't take Wojak seriously

You can see in his face the dispair, the sadness and the emptiness, and he knows he can't do nothing about it, he knows he missed out every good thing in life, and still be thinks he should keep trying, his expression shows this, as he tries his hardest to look normal, but he can't.

Is the face of the man without hopes and dreams, of someone that knows it's all over, and he can't change it, all his problems have no solution.

I'm probably just thinking too much though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.