[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw no bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>You will never have a bf that you truly love who loves you back
>>
there are plenty of 5-7/10 insecure guys on this board who just want to love somebody

you're just willingly lonely
>>
File: hanging_out.jpg (2 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
hanging_out.jpg
2 KB, 106x125
>>27384155
I'm not a grill, Robot. I'm a guy.
>>
>>27384201
oh ok then you don't count you're just a disgusting freak

god, you people didn't do anything to me but i can't stop myself from thinking you are disgusting and hating you, i know it's not right, i don't know why but that's how it is
>>
File: 'nice', said the bara dragon.jpg (40 KB, 723x477) Image search: [Google]
'nice', said the bara dragon.jpg
40 KB, 723x477
>>27384577
It's no matter, I hate people like you too, Christcuck.
>>
>>27384598
im not even religious, i don't believe in any god, i guess it's just a lingering spook or something
>>
>>27384124
At this point I'm not even sure what kind of person that could be.
>>
>>27384616
Then you have literally no reason to hate homos. Were you raped by one or something?
>>
>>27384124
I had a bf that I was in love with then he told me he never really loved me. It seems like every guy just gets sick of talking to me after a while.
>>
>>27384814
Kind of the same to me.

Most people just stop answering one day. To be completely honest, I don't exactly feel a 'connection' most of the time either. Only a few times has it happened, that I felt the 'connection' and it was mutual. But in the end, he ended up leaving me too.
>>
>>27384577
There's nothing wrong with being gay, faggot
>>
>>27384124
>tfw will never have any kind of bf
>tfw will never know what it's like to be loved
>>
>>27384928
I also don' know if I'm attractive, average or ugly. I have 55 matches on tinder and 17 have messaged me but I've only responded to 3...... so I guess I take good picture sometimes at least. I went back to qld (ausfag) to see family and the guys there are much cuter.... makes me sad :(
>>
>>27384928
>>27385095
>I don't exactly feel a 'connection' most of the time either.

I feel ya homie
>>
>>27384577
There's nothing wrong with hating disgusting faggots don't worry
>>
>>27385210
Fuck off Christcuck
>>
File: waterguntohed2.jpg (48 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
waterguntohed2.jpg
48 KB, 385x387
>tfw no bf who likes vidya
>tfw no bf who will let me talk for hours on end about nothing
>tfw no bf who will stay up till 4 AM
>tfw no bf who can handle my mental illness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.