[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me a question. Will answer everything every 20 minutes or so.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: height.png (4 KB, 296x255) Image search: [Google]
height.png
4 KB, 296x255
Ask me a question.
Will answer everything every 20 minutes or so.
>>
How's the weather up there, big guy?
>>
gay thread man
>>
>>27383731
What circus do you tour with, freak?
>>
how are the gains coming along lanklet
>>
Do you love satan
>>
Is that how tall you are or is that your dick size
>>
>>27383731
what's it like to lie on the internet
>>
>>27383749
When I was younger, whenever someone asked me that, I'd say "rainy" and then spit on the faggots heads.

When I grew into a teen ager and eventually adult I stopped doing that but every time someone does that I feel an impulse to spit again and it takes me some time to filter the thought of spitting so you have to wait 0.9 seconds for me to respond.
>>27383789
i'm not in a circus.
>>27383799
i'm not a lanklet, i have 23.5 BMI and i have a bit of biceps and chest. i have very strong legs because i practiced a lot of martial arts when i was younger.

>>27383818
that implies on the existance of a.uh, deity or god, but these dont exist. *tip tip*
>>27383882
its my height.
>>27384005
i feel embarassed when i lie on the internet and somebody finds out about it but this is not the case.
>>
6'3 here, feels good doesn't it man
>>
>>27383731
How do you feel being three inches too tall?
>>
Finding shirts that are long enough is a pain in the ass right?

I'm 6'2 and 220lbs, I haven't got many shirts that don't expose my midriff when I lift my arms over my shoulders.

Also, shoe size? I'm 15US which is pretty big even for my height.
>>
do you think your special or what lmao

25cm cock here AMA
>>
wow haha anon! you are really tall you must play basketball!
>>
>>27384283
No, specially when you have to struggle to fit inside a small car or not hit your head when walking trough a door.

>>27384344
Good question, I'd have to be 6'2 to know how to answer.

>>27384353
>shirts
Yeah but fortunately I know a local store that sells things for big people, both horizontally and vertically. Fortunately I'm only vertically big.
Somehow most clothes fit me well but it's not like I care about that kind of thing so I well might just be oversimplifying and not paying attention to details, perhaps if I showed some pictures of mine to /fa/ they'd freak out.
I'm 15 1/2 by US standards.
>>27384429
I do and it was extremely funny to do so when I was in higschool. I just had to raise my arm to dunk, I didn't even have to stand on the tip of my feet, and everyone would jump below me like small children trying to get back the candy from an adult that just took it from them.
>>
How many calories do you eat a day
>>
>>27383731
You ever shit in a urinal, son?
>>
You ever seen a grown man naked?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.