[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a flaming homosexual who got bored of the lifestyle,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: Ranma_and_Ranma.jpg (36 KB, 389x605) Image search: [Google]
Ranma_and_Ranma.jpg
36 KB, 389x605
I'm a flaming homosexual who got bored of the lifestyle, luckily STD-free. Or well, I was known as one for a long time, it was my entire persona.

I fucked a female friend last year on a whim and it changed everything. I stopped being attracted to men whatsoever and stayed inside avoiding sex and relationships for years. I want to date women and maybe find a wife and have children.

Besides An Hero, how do I do this? I'm picking up and moving to a new town. Do I never ever mention I was into guys once? I would imagine it would terrify most women... but then at the same time, how much worse would it be if they dug up info somehow and found out down the line?

Sorry if this is a more /lgbt/ thing, I'll take it there if it is.
>>
File: 1435487557490.jpg (106 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1435487557490.jpg
106 KB, 912x905
>>27383592
>I fucked a female friend last year on a whim and it changed everything. I stopped being attracted to men whatsoever
This is the most ridiculous thing I've read today

>even faggots get more pussy than /r9k/
>>
>>27384055

to be fair, faggots tend to be highly sexual and self-aware. I'm in good shape and groom myself well, and never had any trouble hooking up with guys.

Just didn't realize pussy was 10000000x better
>>
File: 1434671537946.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1434671537946.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>27384114
>I was a homosexual because I didn't realize pussy was 10000000x better
This just keeps getting better and better
>>
>>27383592
Thanks for contributing to the degeneracy of our culture and then stealing back the good bits once you were tired of it. Faggot. I'm sure you'll find some brainwashed whore who'll have your shitstained cock, and then she'll realize you're less than a man and cuck you good. Faggot.
>>
>>27384198

I'm also a trap. I've done all sorts of degenerate shit. It was awesome, just bored of it all.

Yeah what's wrong with brainwashing a whore? She never has to know a thing if I play my cards right.

Am I triggering you?

>>27384197

I came to the right place to talk about this
>>
>>27384264
>/r9k/ the home of shut-ins and HHKVs who hate the entire female population
You definitely did.
>>
>>27384314

I'm like you. I sort of think women are inferior and I should just use one for breeding purposes.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.