[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no psycho gf I want to put it in the crazy. Femanons,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458392248616.png (1 MB, 3641x4569) Image search: [Google]
1458392248616.png
1 MB, 3641x4569
>tfw no psycho gf
I want to put it in the crazy. Femanons, teach me the signs.
>>
too long; didn't read

FUCK OFF ROBOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27383226
Psycho threatens beta with a torture shack in the woods, then rapes him with no protection.
>>
I've seen pretty much all the usual /r9k/ screencaps that get posted in screencaps thread, but I only saw this one for the first time like last week.

>>27383226
Worth the read. Just imagining it all happening was pretty interesting.
>>
>>27383186
>wanting crazy
>ever

fuck sake anon its NOT WORTH IT. My first gf was legit crazy (mental disorders out the ass, was beaten as a child/teen, tried suicide many times and on loads of meds)

The good times are great don't get me wrong but having to deal with their shit is not worth it. It really drains on you fast and chances are they will try to separate you from your own family and friends just for their satisfaction.

Now days crazy bitches could frame you for rape or domestic assault. Your life is not worth that anon, NEVER GET WITH CRAZY
>>
>>27383430
Pros
>eccentric
>passionate
>have interests they're deeply invested in
>can stand up for themselves

Cons
??????

Regular girls will turn on you just as quickly if it can get them out of something. I had a cousin get caught having sex in school, and she cried rape to try and get out of trouble. Nobody was falling for it, thank fuck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.