[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel nothing. What is this? I feel like I've been here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: ppa.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ppa.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
I feel nothing. What is this? I feel like I've been here before. I just want to fall asleep then fade away.
How do I rid myself of this apathetic nothingness? Should I want to?
>>
File: NyxAvatar.png (1021 KB, 1191x1080) Image search: [Google]
NyxAvatar.png
1021 KB, 1191x1080
>>27383084
You have been affected by the great maternal being Nyx. The Avatar of Nyx shall arrive and save you from this, only if you accept the eventual arrival of Nyx as the only salvation from your apathy.
>>
>>27383921
Looks creepy af Tbh
>>
>>27383084
Fill it hopeful apathetic nothingness
You can look at it as completely empty or... completely empty

But complete emptiness has its pros and cons, r-right?
>>
File: pain.png (70 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
70 KB, 634x495
I know that lack of feeling.

Honestly, the only thing that makes it go away is trolling. Just go out and fuck with some people. Confuse them, enrage them, toy with them and ruin their lives.

I'm being dead serious right now.

You have lost your humanity. Now become a god. It might alleviate the vacuum for a few minutes.
>>
File: Cowardmaya-300x175.jpg (10 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
Cowardmaya-300x175.jpg
10 KB, 300x175
>>27383959
Those who disrespect Nyx will not be tolerated and shall be turned into worthless Shadows
>>
>>27384119
creeping me out desu
>>
File: 47-Persona3-32-128.jpg (30 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
47-Persona3-32-128.jpg
30 KB, 640x448
>>27384213
There is no need to be fearful of Nyx, her coming is only natural
>>
>>27383084
Embrace the nothingness. You'll hardly get to experience happy feelings anyway, so getting rid of them along with the negatives is pretty convenient.
>>
>>27383994
You're a shit god.
>>
File: 1410082939635.jpg (27 KB, 416x316) Image search: [Google]
1410082939635.jpg
27 KB, 416x316
Yeah, I feel like that a lot too, OP. I feel very numb a lot of the time. I kinda zone out for a long time and out of nowhere realize, "Holy shit, three weeks have passed!" There's probably something wrong with my head. I get worried because when I post about it and some other symptoms I have, people keep diagnosing me with a brain tumor or epilepsy. And one time I got this call from a hospital: "Hello, this is [my full name], correct?" "Yes, that's me" "We're wondering if you're interested in participating in a research study, we're interested in people suffering from Huntington's, like you" "But I don't have Huntington's" "Oh, I'm sorry. [long pause] Well, have a nice day, sir!" I started doing some reading about it, and apparently some doctors consider it immoral to tell someone they've got Huntington's because then they have to live their life knowing they're gonna die in their 20s. I checked the list of symptoms and, maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think some of it fits me. So now I'm terrified of that too. It always runs in families and my dad says no one in our family's ever had it, but he was kind of unsure so I'm still scared.

But those illnesses are all very rare, so we're probably safe from those, OP. A much more likely cause would be psychosis, which I'm pretty sure I've suffered from. My last stint in the hospital, I kept having to list all my ailments to these intimidating doctors with thick Austrian accents. Sometimes there'd be three of them in the room, interrogating me one-by-one with all these ridiculous questions about the voices I was hearing. And every time, they'd wrap it up and tell the nurse, "Yah, zis guy ist crazy."

Psychosis is actually pretty common, since many illnesses can cause it. Zoning out and feeling emotionless is a pretty typical symptom in the early stages. So I dunno, worth watching yourself for. See a shrink if you start thinking weird shit or hearing stuff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.