[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pet/ here? >tfw my dog is my best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1455572187765.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1455572187765.gif
8 KB, 645x773
Who /pet/ here?

>tfw my dog is my best friend
>>
my dog is dying his head is always tilted to one side he can barely walk straight he can't even see his food when he eats so he's always really hungry

i'm gonna cry like a little bitch when i lose him :c
>>
I love my cat more than humans.
>>
My owner only let's me use 4chan for an hour at a time.
>>
>>27382625
I know that feel, good luck anon. Make his time comfortable and enjoy it while you still can.
>>
>it's a your dog has separation anxiety day

I wish I could be there but I have things to do.
>>
I love my dog, she's my best friend. We're the exact same, a pair of ugly fat bitches that everyone thinks looks fucked up. She sleeps in my bed and eats from my plate, I love her like I would love a sister.
She will only live 6-7 more years at most, I'm going to love her every second I can and make sure I have endless memories. When she dies I will cry for 7 days, it's so fucking cruel that dogs have only the fraction of the life span we have. I want to have land before that happens so that I can make sure I'll be able to be burried right next to her.
>>
>tfw my cat died a year and a half ago
>tfw had her for 15 years
>tfw really want another cat so badly
>tfw renting
>tfw no pets allowed

not sure if i should risk it guys, reckon its worth it? I really want a cat but i just feel i could be evicted if i got one and someone found out.
>>
my catto is all that i have, smelling his fur after he comes in from outside

he probably has 5 good years left in him, he's about 13 now

my family has had cats that lived until 20
>>
>tfw animals are the only friends to true robots
>tfw the animals die

I've never cried nearly as much for humans as I did for my pets. I'm starting to get tears in my eyes just from thinking about them. Why do awesome dogs and adorable cats and most other pets have to die so much earlier than their owners? fuck this horrible world.
>>
File: 1455837691743.jpg (7 KB, 326x295) Image search: [Google]
1455837691743.jpg
7 KB, 326x295
>tfw your first ever doggy and kitty are getting old and frail
>they are best friends like some kids cartoon and one'll have to die first and leave the other alone
>>
>>27382594
My bearded dragon Gizmo is my best friend. At times I'll be watching tv and he'll snuggle up next to me. I'm going to be so sad when he dies.
>>
File: 1361033530341.jpg (27 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1361033530341.jpg
27 KB, 364x366
>>27382594
>had a dog and loved him
>he died 3 years ago
>got a new dog
>he's an asshole, nothing like the old one

>got 2 cats this Christmas
>never was a cat person but thought "what the hell, might as well save them" because they were little stray kittens with a dead mother in my backyard
>mfw they're perfect little angels who love me unconditionally and show more affection than my ungrateful new dog
>mfw they have more personality than my new dog, who is a slobbering retard with no redeeming features or loyalty
>>
My pets? The voices inside my head.
>>
File: help.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>have dog
>dies unexpectedly, way below average age for the breed due to a rare cancer
>all that time wasting time on the computer when I could have been walking her
>all that time wasting time in front of the TV when I could have been patting her

Appreciate them when you still have them guys
>>
File: 1458763498611.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1458763498611.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
I got 2 dogs.
Got real life friends as well, but they treat me like shit.
>mfw dogs are literally better than people
>>
File: boa_constrictor_fdb9602.jpg (442 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
boa_constrictor_fdb9602.jpg
442 KB, 3872x2592
I want a pet boa constrictor but I feel that if I actually get one and have to take care of it I'll start hating it as much as I do cats or dogs. Come to think of it boa constrictors eat cats and dogs. So that's a win win really.
>>
File: 1431798173271899.jpg (47 KB, 719x613) Image search: [Google]
1431798173271899.jpg
47 KB, 719x613
I once had a baby lovebird. I let him alone for a while and came back to discover that he had been eaten alive by my neighbor's cat (sneaked in through the back door.) All that was left of him were some scattered blue feathers.
I was legit traumatized for a while.
>>
>>27383861
my dog =D https://www.instagram.com/p/6BcH0rNjcV/?taken-by=jordanmadick
>>
>>27383907
not the brightest
>>
>>27382594
kitty cat is napping next to my leg right now
she's not my pet, though
I'm hers
>>
>>27382594
If it wasnt for my dog i wouldve joined the army by now. I cant imagine leaving her for 4 years so instead im wasting time at a college.
>>
>>27383361
Please dont. If they end up finding out you'll have to give it away which will only cause more pain to both of you.
>>
>>27383707
Oh fuck I know this feeling
>used to take cat on walks
>he was really old and kind of lethargic, but was very not cat-like for the most part, in that he didn't get ADHD and run to random places and shit
>he would lead, and I would walk right by his side, he'd glance behind him to see if I was still there
>l i t e r a l l y the most calming thing ever, felt like I had an exploration buddy, we'd just casually walk around town and through bike trails and shit
>one day a dogwalker walks by
>hmm... he really hates dogs, I should probably pick him up so he doesn't start a fight
>but he looks so calm, and we've been on so many walks by now that I thought he'd be okay
>nope, he attacks the fucking dog
>lady pries him off of the dog (I'm not going anywhere near a fucking dog that's being mauled by a cat)
>a lot less of a shitstorm than I expected ensued, she was actually very understanding and polite, just called to make sure he was vaccinated and etc.
>mom forbids letting him out of the house anymore at all
>he spends about half a year all cooped up, he's obviously feeling very tense
>later dies, not even in my fucking arms, but I saw him take his last breath
>I comforted him a little bit while he was dying but not nearly as much as I should have because he literally smelled like death and I couldn't handle it, we cuddled a bit but not as much as we should have, had to spray perfume on him just to bear the smell
>he was reaching out for me when he died and I completely failed him

If I had just picked him up that one fucking time things wouldn't have turned out so sadly. I'm glad I was there for him when he wanted to see the world, but I should've been more there for him.

God he was such a cranky fucker but so undeniably sweet at the same time.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.