[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw autism ruined your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1435950932244.png (21 KB, 258x310) Image search: [Google]
1435950932244.png
21 KB, 258x310
>tfw autism ruined your life
>>
>>27382433
Yep. Coulda been born anything

Born autistic. Good times
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 317x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 317x350
>one chance at life
>born autistic

Select all construction vehicles
>>
>>27382433
Poor anon. Being autistic in this age has to be the biggest fuck you from life ever. In an age where autism is used on the reg by 12 year olds on the internet as insults.
>>
Are you diagnosed? I'm actually diagnosed autistic, bipolar, & schizo
>>
>>27382585

>Being autistic in this age has to be the biggest fuck you from life ever.

I often wonder how autism worked in the past.

I imagine that in like the medieval times, if you had autism, it didn't really matter much because you lived in a village of 30 people, and could easily be an apprentice to a tradesman of some sort. You don't have to memorize 400 social skills in order to make a good impression in an interview. You learned the trade and then automatically got an important role in your community.

And you didn't have to "play the dating game" or go clubbing to find a gf and then wife and then make a family, because any family would be happy to give their daughter to an important man like you. You didn't have to be Chad. You just have to live peacefully with your family and have a good simple life.

But now if you even have a bit of autism, you have pretty much nowhere to go. Your autism powers could get you good grades in school, but that doesn't actually help. Nothing can.
>>
>>27382433
>Good face
>Decent height
>Average body height
>All of it ruined by autism

All of that potential was crushed under lifes boot.
>>
>>27382623

Apparently I was diagnosed in elementary school, but my parents didn't want me to know about it because they didn't want me to feel bad or different.
>>
Being a high functioning autist is one of the worst traits a person can have.. Stupid enough socially to not have any friends, smart enough to be self aware of all that's lacking in your life. I wish I was one of the retarded autists that don't know what they're doing rather than aspergers.. Atleast they seem happy.
>>
>>27382832
Idk man. My mom's friend has a severely autistic kid and his life seems like it's a living hell. Can barely control himself at all, always spazzing out, always pissed off. Seems like hell
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.