[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who canker sore here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Aphthouspr-A-enIL.jpg (15 KB, 415x233) Image search: [Google]
Aphthouspr-A-enIL.jpg
15 KB, 415x233
Literally the worst pain in the world. I'm ready to kill myself.
>>
You know that's a form of herpes, right.
>>
File: 1386755815382.jpg (41 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
1386755815382.jpg
41 KB, 388x384
>had braces as a teen
>got in a fight one time
>punched in face
>the inside of my lip is bashed into the metal brackets and wire of the braces
>have ONE LONG, SOLID CANKER SORE STRETCHING NEARLY THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF MY LIP for nearly 2 weeks

you're a bitch
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>27382247
way to get herpes without having sex you beta faggot
>>
i've had them since the age of 10

they pop up pretty randomly, though i do find that if i use mouth wash often it actually seems to prevent them

also apparently smoking prevents them from forming, perhaps the only thing smoking is good for
>>
>tfw get them horribly every single time I cut my mouth

I had them for like four months straight from the start until the end of wrestling season in high school
>>
>>27382277
>>27382343

wait what

its not herpes herpes though right?

its a different version of it?
>>
>>27382247
Who /amphetamines/ here?
>>
>>27382452
Oh anon. Please tell me you at least had sex before you started getting them.
>>
>>27382452
No, it's not normal herpes.

Can't even transmit them.
>>
>>27382277
>>27382343
No. Although cold sores and canker sores are often confused with each other, they are not the same. Cold sores, also called feverblisters or herpes simplex type 1, are groups of painful, fluid-filled blisters. Unlike canker sores, cold sores are caused by a virus and are extremely contagious.

How do I internet?
>>
>>27382277
>>27382343
That can't be. I've never kissed anyone and I get canker sores.
>>
>>27382388
Smoking is also an awesome laxative. And it's good for leaving the room to avoid boring shit.
>>
canker sores and cold sores are different. I used to get canker sores as a teen and I've never kissed/fucked anyone.
>>
>worst pain in the world

I have kidney stones
>>
>>27382532
I have HSV-1 and I'm a kissless virgin. Normies' diseases are much more transmittable than you think
>>
File: 1456092398122.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1456092398122.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>get a canker sore
>bite it off
>problem solved
>it comes back twice as big
>bite it off again
>it doesnt come back
Works every time. Best technique? Put lots of salt onto it before you bite it off. Expect blood and swelling, but it stops the pain right away.

Had one on my lip, once. Bit it off, it came back, I bit it off again, and my lip was swollen to the size of a golfball. Looked insane. But at least it didn't hurt.
>>
No. It's not herpes. It's not a virus of any kind. The sores can be caused by a lot of things like stress, an injury, another infection somewhere ( I asked my doctor why I seem to get them more when I have cold and he said it was fairly common). It's basically an immune response of some kind that is unfocused. Think of it more like scurvy and less like herpes.
>>
>>27382574
If you share a fucking drink with someone who has herpes, you could get it.
>>
>>27382512
Is that so?

Is that why so many smokers, especially men, end up with bowel issues?
>>
>>27382621
Yeah, I know. But you'd be surprised how many people think you can only get it through kissing or fucking
>>
>>27382657
That guy mentioning smoking reminded me it gets spread by sharing cigarettes, too. And smokers won't question for a second sharing a cigarette with someone. They'll even pass one around a whole group. They'll share with strangers they meet in the street.
>>
I used to get those every single time I cut my mouth, the doctor could never really figure out why. Nowadays they happen sometimes if the cut is big enough. They last for a week or so but they're real cunts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.