[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They want to take me to a psych ward, help me please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1457410876730.png (114 KB, 473x333) Image search: [Google]
1457410876730.png
114 KB, 473x333
They want to take me to a psych ward, help me please
>>
You're gonna have to greentext it, senpai.
>>
>>27382271
I peed on my phone while I was angry, because I didn't want to answer it. It was fine for few months but now ppl ring my doorbell all the time
>>
Been to 3 so far. They are honestly not bad. I just sat in my room with come coffee reading all day or watching tv.
>>
>>27382238
Been to one 3 times in my child hood, never again. Met a lot of interesting and crazy fucked up people there. I stayed in an upscale one because my parents had money. Met a kid who put his grandparents dog in a microwave
>>
>>27382302
The ones I went to were just suicidal people or recovering from drugs. I was the only homicidal one there =/
>>
>>27382295
They can't legally commit you to a psych ward without your consent if you're not showing signs of suicidal or homicidal ideation.
>>
>>27382357
Ok good. They can't conjure some bullshit right? I don't want to open my door
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 900x597
>>27382341
I was depressed/anxiety filled. They pumped me full of meds and sent me to a wilderness program then a therapeutic boarding school.
>>
>>27382296
>>27382302
>>27382341
Holy shit why do I still come here
>>
>>27382387
You don't have to open up your door for -anyone-, as long as you pay taxes. If it's the cops, here's a handy guide
http://www.primermagazine.com/2013/learn/legally-speaking-police-are-at-the-door
>>
>>27382392
I have aspd and am on disability for it. Got dishonorably discharged from the marines when they found out I had a mental illness. Few days later while waiting to go to court for lying to get into the military I beat up a random person in my apartment parking lot. They sent me to a ward for 90 days in the f wing, for people they consider a danger to others. Place was worse than prison.
>>
>>27382414
/r9k/ is like the psych ward of the internet. You will find most people here are fucked up individuals.
>>
>>27382414
Because you don't have a choice.
>>
>>27382238
Your mother will take evidence of your neetlife, bring it to a judge and have you committed.
>>
>>27382544
This is absolute bullshit, don't believe it OP. If you're not underage your mother can't do anything
>>
>>27382562
Thanks, I'm 25. Why do police keep coming? I'm worried to shit. Don't like this at all
>>
>>27382604
If you're in America they can't do shit without a warrant unless you let them inside.
>>
>>27382357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ngDnWwFBI
Depends on what people tell them really. I got sectioned for being psychotic even though I wasn't suicidal or homicidal, just tripping balls.
>>
>>27382632
I'm fron Finland. I told my mother that I don't like to clean my room few days ago. Can they do a anything because of that? This is stupid and confusing
>>
>>27382681
I have been jailed because I acted "confusing" according to police. I can't sleep because of this stupid shit.
>>
>>27382698
Not sure of any Finland laws but I doubt it. Unless you are threatening yourself or others they cannot force you into a ward.
>>
>>27382745
Nice this makes me ok. I've told them that I'm miserable but never anything direct. I just keep door closed and I'm ok
>>
>>27382414
what are you talking about this is the shit i come here for

psych ward stories time?
>a year ago
>in a psych ward with a huge ass black dude who legitimately sees nothing wrong with violence
>some girl pisses him off
>"i'm gonna slap that bitch"
>huge ass black dude starts walking towards this tiny white girl menacingly
>everybody is freaking the shit out because no one is big enough to stop him, and security won't be able to come in the 3 seconds it's gonna take for him to walk over and knock that bitch unconscious
>staff talks him out of it
>crisis averted, girl is just glassy eyed, in some kind of fear-induced stasis
>>
Schizophrenic NEET here.

Psych wards are actually pretty comfy, especially if you go to an expensive one like anon said. They have different sectors for the ones that chimp out, so unless you deserve being treated like shit you won't be, and will end up with mostly mellow alcoholics and depressives.
>>
>>27382795
another one
>some self-righteous ex-marine in the same unit as psychotic ex-navy old guy
>they keep getting into quarrels
>one day in cafeteria, ex-navy guy sees ex-marine, "look, the circus is in town"
>ex-marine walks over to him, stares at his face, then picks him up with one hand and slams him on the table
>entire cafeteria goes ballistic, security comes in and breaks them up
>the place looks like a food fight scene from a high school sitcom by the time they're broken up
>>
reminder; if ye go outside, ye gunna get problemos because of a new 'rule' that you do not know about. thanks SJW/FEMs/etc.

if ye not made for outside, ye gunna get pushed until you go back inside.
>>
I was warded once but they kept making sandwiches that I didn't like. Also shadows kept rapign my shadow but I didn't tell about that to my doctors. I quit smoking because of that
>>
>>27382852
>>27382795
moar

these are enjoyable
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.