[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What keeps you going, robots? Running out of fucking reasons here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: 1425818142558.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425818142558.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
What keeps you going, robots?

Running out of fucking reasons here.
>>
>>27382002
-My mom
-My career plan
-All the things I haven't learned and done yet
>>
Live for yourself. You are the best reason to live! You have only yourself to live for!
>>
Daydreaming
>>
Spite

Undoubtedly unoriginal
>>
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21 KB, 225x350
Been refinishing a pair of speakers and doing a lot of biking. Bike ran/looked like shit when I first got it but it's pretty rewarding to see it looking and running better than the bike I was using previously.

Next up is acquiring ~$10-$20 for a new router bit so I can start working on that guitar I was building again.
>>
Saving the white race and securing a future for white children.
>>
>>27382002
Taking it a day at a time, finding something to concentrate on.

It helps that I'm fretting my day away wondering if this girl I really like (she's one of a few I've ever been comfortable around) is ignoring my text because I've been technically stalking her, even though I've just been doing data analysis to figure out who else likes her.

I fucked up real bad, but I didn't even know until someone else told me.

Fuck this autism.
>>
>>27382002
the tiny bit of hope inside me that won't die no matter how hard I try to kill it
>>
>>27382002
The green tea I buy on the internet

A good cup makes life worth living desu
>>
>>27382002
So much thing I haven't see right now.
Mainly discovering stuff.
>>
Pretty much just my hobbies. I feel overwhelmed with how much stuff I want to watch/play/listen to so that keeps me busy. I don't care about my career or anything else. School and a good job are just things to help me have more money for my hobbies.
>>
>>27382002
i'm in the exact same fucking boat

everything used to be funny and entertaining now everything in serious and boring

the things I used to enjoy are boring af, and the only thing that makes me feel alive is feeling bad, which is hard for me since I barely ever feel anything at all

why did everything get so boring? I can't even play fucking video games anymore, I had a drive in my life, even about stupid stuff like playing games or watching movies I felt like it had to play them all and was motivated af even though I knew I could never nearly play all games or watch all movies etc now I can't even convince myself that anything I do is fun
>>
>>27383965
the only thing that is fun is learning new stuff, but the depression began when the fact finally hit that I can never remember anything I learn and even if I try and repeat it will be gone within two weeks

fuck everything
>>
Nothing. I gave up with society and normie goals and values a long time ago. Now I live like a fucking animal, I don't give a shit about what happened in the past or what mistakes I made, I can't change that it's worthless to think about. I don't want the normie ambition and drive to get money, I want to live as best as possible and follow my desires, I don't think about the future anymore than I have to. Things are good for me now as a neet, if in the future things aren't good and I'm on the street I'll deal with that then, I'll enjoy all the enjoyable things I have around me now. I consume to excess every day. If I'm hungry I'll get whatever delicious food I want at that moment. Chick fil a, sushi, crispy beef from a Vietnamese place. I consume whatever drugs I have and don't ration or make it last, I smoke all my weed within one to two days and then am out for a bit, but I'll get more when I can so it doesn't bother me that much. I drink a shit ton of mead and act like I'm from the 1300's but I don't give a shit how autistic I look and have so much fun. I'm living as a wild boar lives and for this I'm happy most of the time.
>>
I guess nothing, used to presume this meant why havnt you killed yourself but I am not really "going" anywhere, I just fuck about on the internet and order groceries online and dont leave the house for months at a time or even get dressed or wash myself, but ironically I am not depressed at all, I just do not give a fuck about the outside world
>>
Cooking and baking as a hobby. Made some fresh almond chicken strips tonight. Just waiting for the timer to ding. Also gonna whip up some fresh mayo then add some hot sauce to it and make it a spicy mayo
>>
>>27384242
I feel the same way, my man.
>>
I have a schedule of things I do every day

That way even when life is intolerably shit I still do the same things
>>
File: 043.jpg (51 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
51 KB, 564x752
>>27382002
>What keeps you going, robots?

Having the ability to adapt and evolve to modern society/modern human condition

Prioritizing everything that truly makes me feel the best and happy

Not too hard, I think
>>
>>27382002
fear of death and the helpful delusion that things will get better with time.
>>
Music, and the fact my suicide would put my family in even more debt than they already are. Plus I think my mom would become a depressed drunk.
>>
>>27385784
My moms already a depressed drunk. Her and I half jokingly talk about committing suicide all the time.

I don't know how I can continue onward optimistically, I didn't sign up for this...
>>
File: 1458777486645.gif (109 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1458777486645.gif
109 KB, 500x280
my mom

when she's gone, I'm gone
>>
Mom and dad that's literally it, they love me a lot and would be devastated to hear that I killed myself and very worried if I dropped out of school.

When they die I will just kill myself unless on the off chance I get some friends/someone to love, etc.
>>
File: 1457056910041.jpg (319 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457056910041.jpg
319 KB, 1280x720
>finally work up the nerve to kill myself
>FLCL season 2 announced for 2018
>>
File: dagger.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dagger.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>27382002
Gundams
>>
File: 135922711734.gif (132 KB, 393x424) Image search: [Google]
135922711734.gif
132 KB, 393x424
>>27382002
Nothing at all keeps me going.
I'm in College but to tell the truth I took shrooms a week ago and it made me question what kind of horrible shit life is. I'm just hoping out of the blue one day soon; Someone nails me right in the temple with a high-calibre rifle round so I can sleep for good.
I'm so tired, I just want to sleep.
>>
File: 1229246555834.jpg (147 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1229246555834.jpg
147 KB, 600x414
>>27386794

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

...I don't know how I feel about it though.

BUT HOLY FUCK
>>
File: bully ranger.png (899 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
bully ranger.png
899 KB, 833x696
Anime honestly

I don't even watch it regularly anymore but it's the fire in my heart to not kill myself
>>
>>27386794
>FLCL season 2 announced for 2018
what the FUCK this is the sign thank you anon
i have to stay alive until at least 2018 holy SHIT
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 799x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 799x833
>>27387246
>>27387173
>>27386794
IS THERE TRULY A GOD? IS HE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH US IN A WAY ANY AUTIST WOULD UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>27387246
Faggot stay alive until Tsukihime remake comes out
>>
>>27386794
>>27387173
>>27387246
>>27387282
even though deep down in my heart i know it will be absolute garbage (co-produced by toonami 18 years after the original season) this is still huge holy shit
>>
>>27382002
Would hurt family and friends too much if I offed myself.

If someone gave me a pill that made it look like I had an aneurysm and died in my sleep I would take it. It would still hurt family and friends, but far less than if I killed myself.
>>
Nothing
I just go
>>
>>27387340
Man, if they can recast the original English voice actors and whatever angel scripted the English dialogue, pop some The Pillows in there, throw in some sweet animation... It can be absolute shit, and I will still watch it.

But I think the potential is there for greatness. Surely after all this time, even the corporate bigwigs would know just how iconic and timeless this anime is. How could they presume to even touch it unless they think they had the ability to not fuck it up?
>>
Because I'm waiting to see if there's any reasons that I don't know yet.
>>
>>27387340
>mfw earlier this year I wished upon a shooting star that gainax would make something awesome soon
Holy shit, I'm not even kidding.
It's later than I was wishing for but still...
>>
File: 1444218813636.jpg (26 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
1444218813636.jpg
26 KB, 640x448
>>27382002
JUST DO IT

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

I'M SURE YOU HAVE A TALL BUILDING YOU CAN DRIVE TO, A CREDIT CARD FOR AN EXIT BAG, A ROPE, ANYTHING, FUCKING ANYTHING, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>27387864
It's not going to be Gainax, it's going to be IG. They're replacing Naota with some random grill protag.
>>
>>27382002
hanging onto the infantile hope that something CUHRAAAZY happens to me, something out of a book or video game or whatever. Also there's a bit of morbid curiosity to see just how much more I can fuck my life up before suckstarting a shotgun is my only recourse.
>>
the hope I might ascend unwittingly
>>
>>27382002
>needing a reason to live
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.