[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wellbutrin. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x419
Any of you fags take this shit? What will this do to me? I'm on 300 mgs of this crap.
>>
Make you want to quit smoking.
>>
50% chance of working according to studies
placebo was like 40
so yeah, if your chemistry is right for it it will work.
if you ask your psychiatrist 'are we just doing trial and error here?" he will say yes
>>
I dumped all AD's in 2014, didn't regret it at all.

I can't really tell you what bupropion was like for me because the SNRI distorted forming a clear picture of it. I do remember them feeling like caffeine pills. I snorted one one time in an immature attempt to get a stim buzz and it felt truly bizzare, like a hot and cold wave of uncomfortable stimulation washing over you after snorting hot glass into your nasal cavity.
>>
>>27381671
Get the fuck off it
>>
>>27381671

It's actually one of the few antidepressants I believe in. NDRI related to methcathinone. If you chew the tablets it will give you a little buzz. Worth it
>>
>>27381671
That shit is horrible, very dangerous side effects.
I lost 60% of my sight thanks to it.
>>
>>27382763

Will it turn me into a werewolf if I don't? I have a lot of silver around the house
>>
>>27381671
I take the buproprion generic version. I have been taking it for 2 yrs. It made my mood far more stable. I actually felt happy most of the time and the most depressed I ever came was merely sadness. My only bad side effect was that it limited some of my creativity that I think was tied to my bipolar disorder anyway. It's not harmful.
>>
File: 1457805062773.jpg (86 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1457805062773.jpg
86 KB, 450x600
>>27381671

Took that shit for two days before I flushed it. Kept me up literally all night and made my memory hazy and distorted. I couldn't remember any details relating to anything. I could remember what someone said, or what happened. But the who, when, where, and why were all near impossible to recall. Fuck anti-depressants.
>>
>>27382873

So far I've (OP) been on it for a little over two weeks. It's give me this weird happy feeling like I'm too excited. So excited I wanna punch kittens and kick Chad's ass. Also, my "need" for energy drinks (used to chug those like my mom chugs benis) has all but gone away.

>Weird feels, mang.
>>
File: 1409455196583.jpg (125 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1409455196583.jpg
125 KB, 599x880
Took it for 4 months, recently dropped it cold turkey.

What >>27382873 said was mostly my experience, for the first two weeks I was numb as shit, couldn't retain any meaningful information, almost failed 2 classes. Once you adjust, it's fine, but you'll just have days you can't do any serious thinking.

On the days that you would be painfully depressed and want to cry/sleep, you instead would just feel nothing. If anhedonia is a concern, I would strongly be against it, I felt I was going insane on those days. It makes anhedonia so much worse.

I still keep the extras in case I ever want to make a pill stew and go for a drive.
>>
You will feel like you have a worm in your brain and you will have a seizure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.