[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you kiss the feet of a dozen niggers if it meant kissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: christcuck.jpg (285 KB, 1484x1079) Image search: [Google]
christcuck.jpg
285 KB, 1484x1079
Would you kiss the feet of a dozen niggers if it meant kissing the feet of a qt?
>>
No

I j hikggh
>>
What is the point of that??
>>
Would you suck the dick of a dozen blackbros if it meant sucking the dick of a qt?
>>
That black guy look disgusted. Fucking perverted old white boy.
>>
>>27381619
No just kissing the feet of a qt is cuck enough
>>
>>27382889
That chick with the face of disgust as well.
>This old cuck wants to kiss my feet. Eww, where's my refugee allowance?
>>
>even the Pope has been BLACKED

We Hispanics are doing you a favor by outbreeding you. You can have your country back when you grow a pair.
>>
File: idisgust.jpg (73 KB, 798x624) Image search: [Google]
idisgust.jpg
73 KB, 798x624
>>27382889

>when the hoe keep sucking on your toe, but you don't want too
>>
>>27381619
Even the pope is taking it up the ass from PC culture far-left regression.

This is disgusting.
>>
File: gimmemorefeet.jpg (89 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
gimmemorefeet.jpg
89 KB, 850x565
>>27382889

Maybe catholics will stop raping young boys, now with the new interracial foot licking fetish and all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.