[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I don't even want kids" Are women lying when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>"I don't even want kids"
Are women lying when they say this? Seems they always change their mind
>>
>>27381217
I don't want kids. I've never liked kids and my life seems pretty good so far without them.

Why do people feel the need to pass on their genes so strongly? Children are associated with higher rates of depression and happiness is seen most in childfree/empty nester couples.
>>
>>27381267
And in 10 years you'll be baby crazy like the rest of em. No there not lying they feel that way in the moment then the hormone kick in the other way and they do
>>
>>27381291
I'm 26 and I don't feel it senpai. Now must be the time to be baby crazy, don't you think?
>>
It's not that they're lying it's just that their feelings change as they get older because of hormones.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
I live most days wishing I had never been born and being a miserable cynic with how shitty the world is. Why would I be so selfish as to force this existence on someone? Happily child free.
>>
>>27381217
Why can't people change their mind?
>>
I'm 32 and I don't want kids. I hate kids, honestly. My genes aren't worth passing on anyway.
>>
>>27381326
it's usually closer to 30, when women hit The Wall
>>
>>27381267
>Why do people feel the need to pass on their genes so strongly?
Because it is the only part of you that can possibly survive after your death.
>>
I'm 25, female and never wanted to have kids. I can't stand them, those little shits get on my nerves so bad. I woudnt want to pass on my shitty genes anyway. I want to get my tubes tied but I haven't found anyone in my state who will do it.

Don't think all females change their mind, I think most lie to be the cool girl with the males.
>>
i have long felt that maybe i had a different and profound depression that made me never want to pass on those "depression" genes

when my of my family members committed suicide, i knew it was not just an illusion
>>
Some might be, some aren't. Some prize their time and money and body too much.
>>
Yes, women are lying when they say this. They say it now because they're "young and finding themselves and want to have fun" (read: cock carousel). Wait until they're 30+, the tune will change.

I'm a 29 year old man and I love the idea of having a little me (not some other faggot's mistake). I'd be the best dad.
>>
>>27381217
Yes, when I first met my gf she said she wasn't into children due to her being scarred as a child from watching her aunt give birth
One month in, she is learning about child development, on her period and wants a baby by the time she is 23.
>still love her
>kinda want babies now too
>>
>>27381416
Red flags for girls desu
>>
>>27381217
any guys on here change there mind too? In my younger years i used to say I never wanted kids. Now that I'm 25 life hit me like a ton of bricks and it's starting to feel very short, it's changed from
>tfw no gf
to
>tfw no gf to procreate with
>>
File: ArmenBalian.png (572 KB, 566x461) Image search: [Google]
ArmenBalian.png
572 KB, 566x461
babies are so much work tho my man. it drives women crazy sometimes when they have to spend all day with their baby. but i'm sure they'll appreciate it when the baby grows up and they can use it against everyone
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.