[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think of a witty or otherwise really funny thing to say in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown Pleasures.jpg (231 KB, 1405x1383) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Pleasures.jpg
231 KB, 1405x1383
>think of a witty or otherwise really funny thing to say in a situation
>that situation has long passed and you will never have another opportunity to use it
also this album is so fucking boring
>>
L'espirit de l'escalier.
>>
>>27381207
>also this album is so fucking boring
Of course it is. When someone has no talent or creativity he will endeavor to make everything sound "deep" instead of actually writing catchy, technically skillful melodies.
>>
>>27381207
>also this album is so fucking boring
This album is not supposed to be "interesting", it's supposed to be "atmospheric".
Just listen to Insight and you'll feel this
>>
>>27381207
There's a reason it's universally acclaimed. It's not the album, it's you, retard.
>>
>>27381207
nigga right now im listening to closer and im really in the mood to hang myself, how do i secure the ceiling and all the other tools to not fail this time?
>>
>>27381207
>>27381342
see >>>>>>27381569

bloxbloxbloxbloxoriginalrucommentruuuu
>>
>>27381569
It's universally acclaimed because the guys girlfriends like it and the guys want pussy. You're an incel so technically you don't have to pretend to like it. But you still do. Are you secretly a woman? That would make sense. Women don't want to sleep with other women, especially if they have a penis.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.