[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally have never met a single person irl that likes my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: S86bhRB.png (247 KB, 394x325) Image search: [Google]
S86bhRB.png
247 KB, 394x325
I literally have never met a single person irl that likes my favorite band (Modest Mouse), movie (Nightcrawler), tv show/anime (Tatami Galaxy), book (Lolita), game (Dota 2), or presidential candidate (Gary Johnson). How the fuck am I supposed to find a gf /r9k/?
>>
File: trash.jpg (57 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
57 KB, 526x701
>Dota 2

Found your problem.
>>
if you cant find a girl who likes modest mouse you might just be retarded
>>
>>27381051
>>27381051
This is pretty much all normie tier garbage.
Your appeal for a libertarian candidate means you're probably autistic though, and that's probably why you have issues.
>>
>>27381289
I've literally never seen a girl who likes Modest Mouse that listens to anything other than Float On. Those girls don't like Modest Mouse, they're just indie tryhards.
>>
my gf is a rap listening, vampire diaries watching, bernie supporting, tattooed bitch. we don't even like the same nfl team. we bicker constantly, but we love each other and that's what matters. we also both really like drinking and cocaine.
>>
>>27381289
Yup pretty much these modest mouse is pleb tier
>>
>>27381071
I would add Nightcrawler and Lolita too...both are pretty shitty
>>
naisu beito, ohpee
>>
>>27381051
discovered modest mouse thanks to you, it's pretty nice. :)
>>
are you a nigger or something? just leave the ghetto and talk to white people. well on second thought don't
>>
>>27381051
I fucking love Tatami Galaxy, but how do you expect a girl to understand that shit? It's the manliest anime of all time.
>>
>tatami galaxy
>not PING PONG the animation

shit taste detected
>>
>>27381051
You are a degenerate who enjoys basic bullshit that was introduced to you most likely through some form of top tens list from a google search. I bet you got "Best cool bands" as one of your history searches you mindless unindividual ass plebian. Come meet me so i can fuck your bellybutton till i feel stomach acid on my dick tip.
>>
>can't find a girl who likes lolita
are you asking girls if they like lolita in rl? they might say no just cause it's an odd question.
>>
>>27381374
For /mu/ Modest Mouse may be pleb tier, but if you aren't a shutin who only posts on 4chan, you'd realize they haven't been popular for over 7 years.
>>
>>27381426
this.
op literally go to any college's liberal arts department and you'll find girls who all have the same basic taste as you do
>>
>Modest Mouse
Eh. Mediocre.
>Nightcrawler
Good movie, good experience. Probably wouldn't watch it again.
>Tatami Galaxy
Weeaboo shit?
>Lolita
Try-hard. Have some fucking self-respect for yourself and don't cherish some parody joke as your favorite piece of literature.
>Dota
Play something other than ASSFAGOTs, bro.
>Gary Johnson
Literally wasting your vote.

OP just find some vapid girl and imprint these "favorites" onto her because nobody is going to actually develop this warped opinion on their own.
>>
what 00s kid would like a one hit wonder band from the early 00s? that's ancient and irrelevant to them, just as MC hammer was to 90s kids, they have no reason to listen to it
>>
>>27381051
You should try looking for a boyfriend because your favorites are gay
>>
>>27381429
I mean I don't ask about Lolita obviously, but I could substitute basically any classic lit I like that isn't highschool required reading there, and the answer would still be no.
>>
>>27381447
Modest mouse has been doing pretty big tours the last few year I know tons of girls that have seen em. And by pleb their I mean their music is trite and boring
>>
>>27381528
try either graduating from high school or leaving your shitty hick town
>>
>>27381051
Lol browse reddit more you fucking samefag, i see a million of you fucking beatles shirt wearing in 2016s ass whiteboy. Go spend your allowance money on that new whiteboy folk band shirt everyone listens to these days. You fuckers got no taste, like being a tofu connosieur.
>>
>>27381564
>the le hip hop meme
fuck off nigger
>>
>>27381528
The girl who used to be my oneitis went as Dolores Haze for Halloween. I used to talk to a young girl that cosplayed as Dolores too. You have to find a girl whose more of an individualist. Which is less common with girls since they're usually more social.
>>
>tfw no gf who likes breakcore
>tfw no gf who likes speedcore
>tfw no gf to play EYE divine cybermancy with
>>
>>27381420
I said person, not girl. It's even less likely a girl likes almost any of those things except maybe modest mouse because of hipster tryhard girls.
>>
>>27381708
but you said you're trying to find a gf
>>
>>27381726
Yeah, how am I supposed to find a gf who likes the same things I like if I can't even find friends who do?
>>
>>27381564
>i have no idea what samefag means
>>
>>27381564
>le pretending to be a nigger on 4chan meme
I don't get the appeal
>>
>>27381674
>Interesting ideas with poor execution
See OP, this guy knows it, flawed but with heart always top bland but functional
>>
File: 1458661619079.jpg (92 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
1458661619079.jpg
92 KB, 400x601
>>27381051
>Modest Mouse
pleb tier

>Tatami Galaxy
breddy gud show, can't fault you on that

>Lolita
meh

>Dota 2
shit tier game, terrible taste

>Gary Johnson
voting for a third party candidate in a presidential election is throwing your vote away

>Nightcrawler
good movie, not favorite tier imo
>>
>>27381765
No one will ever like what you like, that's what make you dipshit, you have to leave your internet ghetto and exchange your ideals with other's peoples...that's like episode 1 of any kids' show on tv
>>
>>27381051
>book (Lolita)
>how do I find a gf?
You don't.
>>
>>27381564
>samefag
you use that word but i dont think it means what you think it means
>>
I've literally never met a single person irl that likes me.
>>
File: 1448050723875.jpg (52 KB, 508x489) Image search: [Google]
1448050723875.jpg
52 KB, 508x489
>Lolita
Edgy.
>>
>>27381051
Ah, to be 16 again.
>>
my favorite band is teen suicide
my favorite anime is flcl
my favorite game is mother 3
i don't really watch movies or read books
will anyone be my friend
>>
File: organs.png (29 KB, 336x250) Image search: [Google]
organs.png
29 KB, 336x250
I literally have never met a single person irl that likes my favorite band (Art Zoyd), movie (Offret), tv show/anime (Urusei Yatsura), book (Moby Dick), game (Crash Team Racing), or presidential candidate (Me). How the fuck am I supposed to find a gf /r9k/?
>>
>>27382555
>favorite presidential candidate (Me)
>favorite anime (Urusei Yatsura)
I knew Donald Trump has good taste in anime
>>
>>27381051
Do you feel special, because you are, you are very special. Now look down on anybody who is not exactly like you.
>>
>>27381051
Nightcrawler probably isn't my favorite, but it's damn good.
>>
>>27381051
>Lolita

uh oh
>>
>>27381051
We share modest mouse and dota.
>>
File: 1457859661638-r9k.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1457859661638-r9k.png
225 KB, 478x556
>>27382770
But are you a qt girl senpai?
>>
>>27382555
Are you over the age of 30?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.