[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chad's mother dies >He needs a friend >He turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (67 KB, 517x560) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
67 KB, 517x560
>Chad's mother dies
>He needs a friend
>He turns to you

What do you do robots?

You have to realize that Chad's struggle as well, no one has it completely easy in this life
>>
Become his mommy gf
>>
Befriend him in his vulnerable state, manipulate him until he lets me fuck him in his ass.

Then fuck his ass so hard and long that his DNA feels the effect and his molecules get rearranged and be turns from Chad into Dahc.
>>
>>27381015
>What do you do robots?
Turn him away. I hate people and have no desire to help anyone.
>>
>>27381114
Who's stronger? Dahc, or dahC
>>
People who think being a Chad is good are ignorant. Every Chad I've been friends with feels the same emotional emptiness robots do. Different side, same coin.
>>
>>27381200
Are Chad's emo?

What about the Anti Chad
>>
>>27381015
Chad may get all the bitches but he's still a cool guy, that's why he's Chad. I'd hope he likes video games.
>>
>>27381200
Why would they be emotionally empty? They literally get life handed to them on a silver platter.

>tall
>good looking
>charismatic
>likely to make good money
>most (if not all) women want to be with them
They literally have everything going for them
>>
Yeah be friends with him, I've been friends with a shit ton of chads some of em are good people. Also you'll probably wind up partyin with him and then you can get drunk andnbang fat chicks
>>
>>27381184
Not sure, I think both would be mere shells of Chad because they're all fucked up genetically.
>>
>>27381015
I'd say, "hey chad, she wouldnt want you to be sad dude, if she see you now dude she be hella sad dude so fuck that dude, lets get some fucking brews and fuck pussy ma negroid." He would turn to me with tears withheld and say "damn robot, you are true dude, all them other chaddudes i hang with just muscles no feels, you dude truly have what it takes to be a king" in which i reply "yea dude"
>>
>>27381167
This

I remember back in middle school when I had lost my parents in a car accident, was out of school for weeks, finally to come back to a class of empty sympathy and a chad who has a chip on his shoulder because hes not the center of attention.

It is regrettable that he lost someone close to him, I wouldnt wish that on anyone in the world, but he will learn to suffer in silence as so many of have.
>>
>>27381286
What about Hcad or Cahd or aCdh

There's an omniverse of them out there but is Chad the chosen one?
>>
>>27381015
what is a single OL
>>
>>27381488
One sounds like an indian (Hcad, Hakkad)

One sounds like Lorne Armstrong (Cahd, Oh Cawd!)

and one sounds like AC/DC or some chemical shit (aCdh)

Chad is definitely the chosen one but he can be deconstructed into some fucked up shit, that's for sure.
>>
>>27381015
I would try to help him but ultimately fail because I lack sympathy. I never know what to say when someone's relative dies. Ive said "that sucks" before and got alot of dirty looks. Now I just keep quiet.
>>
>TFW no NL (NEET instead of office)
>>
>>27381535
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_lady
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.