[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does every 8/10+ qt date the exact same kind of chad >longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160314_112211.jpg (844 KB, 1440x1393) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_112211.jpg
844 KB, 1440x1393
why does every 8/10+ qt date the exact same kind of chad

>longer hair because undercuts became too popular

>stubble because beards became too popular

>tattoos

>dressed like a hybrid of a biker and a kanye west worshipping black

>same ottermode build

isn't there any variety in what women find attractive
>>
>>27380771
A big part of what women find attractive is what they believe other women find attractive.
>>
>>27380771

What the fuck kind of human being are you even trying to describe here?
>>
>>27380875
the modern chad. you'd understand if you went outside and didn't live in some flyover state/country
>>
>>27380771
Ottermode build is a very healthy body type, you seem angry this is a sought after body type. It projects an active lifestyle and interest in appearance. Culture basically decides what looks good, not women's fault for being born and raised in a time period / geographic location where they learn these are the "best" features. Just like I won't apologize for being attracted to a nice ass and big boobs.

Got to adapt, you can look like a chad and still be a cool person. Just don't be a loud toolbox and keep your personality.

Side note: lots of girls like chubby bros cause of dey daddies
>>
File: kWNtav3.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
kWNtav3.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>talking to girl
>she asks me what my sign is
>tell her I'm not a gemini
>she starts laughing and asks what made me say that, because she loves gemini men

>mfw they really think they are special snowflakes
>>
>>27381828
OP is just a mad /fit/fag who wonders why women aren't attracted to him despite buying into the lifting meme
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.