[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think that a shotgun would make too much of a mess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (4 KB, 380x133) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
4 KB, 380x133
Do you guys think that a shotgun would make too much of a mess? It seems like the easiest way to go, cause I have close access to one.
>>
>>27380593

Just wrap your head in a big towel and do it in the bathtub. Put plastic wrap on the walls and hang a sheet over the pole thing (whatever the fuck you call the shower curtain holder). You'll be good.
>>
>>27380593
I bet it's the easiest and safest one and people cleaning the mess are used to it. But do what >>27380617 said and also try to do it in a room and against a background that doesn't mind getting dirty.
>>
>>27380617
>>27380715
Should I just put the gun in my mouth, or like the back of the head?
>>
>>27380772
How are you gonna put a fucking shotgun to the back of your own head? Just stick it in your mouth making sure it's pointed towards your brain and not the front of your face.
>>
>>27380772
Mouth but remember to aim towards center of brain, not towards your neck or throat if you know what I'm saying. You don't want to end up as retard.

Also use some shells or whatever that do maximum damage
>>
>>27380849
Do you think buckshot will do, or should I just use regular shells?
>>
>>27380885
I bet buckshot works fine
>>
>>27380593
Shoot yourself in the dick with it cause you don't need it. Then bleed out already you degenerate.
>>
>>27380885
You should use shells that destroy on impact, so no FMJ or anything like that. I dont know how hard buckshots are, but I bet better than a singe shell
>>
>>27380897
>>27380893
>>27380849
>>27380832
>>27380715
>>27380617
Thanks guys. Thanks for being helpful at least
>>
>>27380940
also I feel like I have to say this:
Don't do it man
>>
>>27380593
All of the effective methods are messy. If you're really that concerned about making a mess go into the woods and do it.
>>
>>27380593
are you cis white male?
>>
Post pics when you're done
>>
File: 1417741698066.jpg (55 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
1417741698066.jpg
55 KB, 400x393
>>27380593
>tfw own an old remington
>tfw its beneath my bed
>tfw constantly thinking about shuffling off this mortal coil by breathing in a shell
>>
Slice your wrists. Its the most aesthetically pleasing way to go bro.
>>
>>27380593
No way around the mess, unfortunately. I'd say to staple tarps to the walls and cover the floor, but you're probably off going somewhere remote.
>>
>>27380593
Still here OP?

you want to use a slug, with the gun in your mouth pointing to the back of your head(not your neck, the hard spot at the back of your skull)

Hang yourself with a proper noose though, if you do it right, it breaks your neck instantly and leaves a much smaller mess
>>
>>27380593
what the fuck do you care about making a mess? you'll be dead and the world drove you to do this, so let them clean up the mess
>>
>>27380593
Test it on a watermelon first, Gallagher style.

Your skull is a hell of a lot stronger than a watermelon, but at least it will give you some idea of the blast.
>>
>>27382175
That's not very nice.

It would be polite to not leave a mess, OP
>>
>>27382220
kek @ being polite to a world that drove you to suicide

if anything he should go stand on a bridge on a busy interstate and do it so he inconveniences a bunch of normies and ruins their days
>>
>>27382250
what anon said, try and land in a convertible
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.