[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone, honestly tell me, what is actually wrong with sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Carl.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
Can someone, honestly tell me, what is actually wrong with sharing your wife?

No meme responses please
>>
lel what a cuck desu
>>
leftover cells from previous inceptions leading to immune system reactions that create a hostile environment for your genetic lineage.
>>
Absolutely nothing if the guy fucking your wife is black
>>
>>27380385
>what is actually wrong with sharing your wife?

Having a wife is the first thing wrong with that
>>
>>27380385
Nothing if you both are consenting

It's bunch of ideology driven idiots who tell you otherwise
>>
mike-rowe chimerism
>>
File: bait.webm (1014 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1014 KB, 1280x544
>>27380385
It's perfectly normal.
There's even communities on the subject like /r/cuckold and so on. I'm sure if you google you will see there's a lot of completely normal, tax paying families who are into that lifestyle.

Posted from my wife's son iPhone.
>>
>>27380385
>Can someone, honestly tell me, what is actually wrong with sharing your teeth brush?
>>
>>27380733
How is that at all related?
>>
>>27380385
From an evolutionary standpoint you shouldn't want other males having sex with your mate because it is essentially genetic suicide. Males with the best genetics are favored by females and you're fucking stupid anon. I hope you enjoy getting cucked.
>>
>>27380437

Huh? What does this even mean?
>>
>>27380779
It's not only something personal but it's also nasty as fuck, if you feel okay with it that's your opinion man but it's fucked up, i'm not gonna work my ass off for being in a deep relationship with someone just for her to be fucking black bulls because she's bored or some shit
>>
>>27380385
Why would you even marry her in the first place goomba
>>
File: 1458324094844.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458324094844.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27380385
Because what's the point of making her your wife in the first place? If there's no monogamous relationship.

The problem is that she'll lose all attraction and respect for you immediately and will stop being affectionate. Basically you'll be stuck with a stranger in your home. Eventually she'll divorce you and take all your assets and you'll have no choice but to run away to Belize or Venezuela or kill yourself.

Just because it's hot and makes your dick hard doesn't mean it's a good idea or that it is possible to live it in a healthy way in reality, idiot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.