[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here actually has a pretty good relationship with their wife's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Who here actually has a pretty good relationship with their wife's son?
>>
fuck i hate that little shit

>tfw married to your mom
>>
Taking care of my wife's son while she's visiting family out of town. He's a real chill bro, we play minecraft together a lot!
Can't wait until my honey gets back, I'm gonna surprise her with a new iPhone! Saved up for four months because the shitty galaxy 6 edge I bought for her on her birthday always loses signal whenever she leaves town for business or the like.
>>
File: 1417500035538.jpg (43 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
1417500035538.jpg
43 KB, 640x394
why are single moms such a big meme on here? i've come to the conclusion that i literally will never have a girlfriend of find love.

i would seriously take a single mom as a girlfriend. at least i'd have someone who would give me affection and love
>>
I get on okay with her kid. She loves my daughters, too.
>>
File: 1458106805432.jpg (330 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458106805432.jpg
330 KB, 960x960
>>27380467
>Taking care of my wife's son while she's visiting family out of town.
>while she's visiting family out of town.
>out of town.
>family
pls dont be real
anon you cuck
>>
>>27380655
make them fuck
>>
>>27380730
I think I'd rather not. I'm not raising it if they end up teen pregnant.
>>
I hate him. When i tell him to go to his room he doesnt listen to me, he just laughs at me and says im not his dad.

yes i am! i am your step dad!!!
i dont actually say that to him though or i will have to sleep on the couch
>>
>sign up for some cougar hookup site
>plow a single mom in her kitchen
>her son gets home before I leave
>hear her mention to him that I might be his new daddy
>turn 360 degrees
>moonwalk home
>delete profile
>>
File: 1445608355001.png (13 KB, 557x606) Image search: [Google]
1445608355001.png
13 KB, 557x606
>>27380467
Subtle, I rate it 9/10.
>>
>>27380467
>saved up for months
Dude it should only cost one paycheque.
>>
>>27381241
are you poor? It's like 1-2 days of pay for me.
>>
>>27380431
>tfw married to my mom

I hate him too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.