[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current year >not making dough on the stock marketers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1200x800
>current year
>not making dough on the stock marketers like you wanna be a wagecuck forever
>>
Too unpredictable and I'm not smart enough or hardworking enough
>>
>>27379700
>Not hard working enough

That's the big one for me as well. I'm sure I could figure it out eventually but I'd rather sit at home, smoking cigs, playing games and masturbating
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>27379683
Are you implying you know anything about investing?
>>
Daytrading is zero-sum; net money only goes to speculators in the form of dividends and new buy-in (e.g., wages that go to a 401k). Thus it's a situation that typically needs a large number of small losers to support a small number of big winners. Not exactly robot paradise, unless you have enough money up front to count on dividends.
>>
im dumb as a rock i'd lose the pitiful amount of cash i have in this world
>>
>2016
>Not using automated programs to buy & sell

Lol
>>
there are supercomputers and thousands of people with Ph.Ds in math and economics getting paid 7 digit salaries working 80 hours weeks to perform extensive analysis on stock returns, utilizing a tool set of stochastic calculus and derivative pricing models, EVERY DAY for hedge funds on wall street, which are all constantly trying to get the one-up on, and you think you're going to just waltz into the market as an amateur and
>hurr durr buy when low, sell when high
don't fucking waste your time. buy into a mutual fund and stop trying to be the wolf of wall street
>>
This
But hey it's the American dream so go go, you can do it.

If all these "@home traders" actually had a clue of maths they'd know that any chart signal or price advantage has already been exploited by a bigger fish. Meaning the remaining risk is almost always 50/50. Try daytrading over 5 years and see if you made a reliable income.

The only thing that works reliably are dividends and betting on the overall economy, but that's really not a lot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.