[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do I make friends online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1327746092890.gif (44 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1327746092890.gif
44 KB, 784x811
How the hell do I make friends online?
>>
>How the hell do I make friends
I'm just as clueless and curious as you are senpai
>>
Are you a 5/10 or lower and shorter than 5'9 without a sense of fashion or music with a below understand of the world around you?

Then I think we'd make good friends.
>>
i-ill be your friend anon
as long as you're not fat
>>
joing #20s on Dalnet irc. they will be friends. but they don't really meme
>>
>>27379549
this honestly, i'm not picky at all but the one type of people i will never befriend are fat people
>>
>>27379555
every time i join an irc channel i feel like i'm walking into a group of established regulars who already all know each other and i'm just this guy who doesn't know why i'm here or how to join the conversation
>>
>>27379573
Hi I'm a stupid person want to be friends faggot?
>>
>>27379716
No, I don't like stupid people either.
>>
>>27379597
they put word game bot on that channel just so noobs could join and play while getting to know everyone. just type !hint and !word when you enter.
>>
>>27379763
Damn it. I wish I could be smart, so we could have a nice friendship
>>
heh im a failed normie, ill be your friend
>>
>>27379597
I feel like this too.
It's not that different from when relatives come for a fancy dinners, everyone is already chatting and you just came outside your mancave while everyone is looking at you with that deathstare smile.
>>
you could always be that guy
>D-does anyone want to add me on steam and play with m-me?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.