[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots what should I do? >girl at school is very into me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1453516442142.jpg (50 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
1453516442142.jpg
50 KB, 322x279
Robots what should I do?

>girl at school is very into me
>i dont know why
>have very low self esteem because previous fatty now skinny/slightly underweight but not too bad (5'10 115 pounds)
>basically look like a girl because of faggy emo haircut
>cant cut it off because afraid to go out of comfort zone
>she talks to her friend about how much she likes me thinks i cant hear her
>she wants me to ask her out but i cant
>she talks about asking me out
>her friends are basically the tumblr "le so weird" clique
>they all dont like me for some unknown reason
>guess its because i dont want to join them because shy meme
>i basically have no friends
>she isnt too bad looking slightly chubby (very slight, doesnt look fat)
>short hair but not too short/dyke cut
>gets good grades
>is slightly shy but has friends

I dont know what to do bots, I'm too scared to do anything really. I havent had an actual friend in three years, I don't think I could handle a girlfriend.

>inb4 just ask her out faggot
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>>27378937
Just ask her out, faggot
Worst case scenario; you'll get laughed at, just a bit more than every other day.
>>
I'm in a similar situation
I think I might have even set up a fuck date

I've been nervous as fuck because this girl is kind of dense and I don't know how to respond.
But I'm gonna just take the plunge and see how it goes. I'm done with fear holding me back.
If I fuck up and mess shit up, at least I can move on with my life instead of dwelling on it.

Good luck to the both of us man.
>>
File: 1458614630388.jpg (161 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1458614630388.jpg
161 KB, 540x540
>>27379074
You got this anon

Fuck her for us.
>>
>>27378937
>5'10, 115 lbs
>slightly underweight
>slightly
nigga
>>
File: 1458680280481.png (331 KB, 745x717) Image search: [Google]
1458680280481.png
331 KB, 745x717
>>27378937
reject her real hard
insult her too
like negging expect you want to make her feel miserable not make her attracted to you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.