[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did not ask to be born. That is a fact. No doubt if life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 98739487439874390394.gif (156 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
98739487439874390394.gif
156 KB, 500x355
I did not ask to be born. That is a fact.

No doubt if life turned out better, I would not be lamenting this.

>26 y/o
>kissless, hugless, handholdless and obviously fuckless virgin
>acne
>yellow teeth
>balding
>several mental illness with frequent panic attacks
>I have 0 (zero) friends
>I'm afraid of everyone I meet, I can't speak to people without worrying about what they think of me
>constant suicidal thoughts
>fat fuck
>failed college
>can't hold a conversation at all since I'm so boring and have nothing to say
>cant drive
>scared of airplanes
>small dick

I would not miss my life on anyone else. I wish I was dead, better yet, I wish I never existed to begin with. I'm too much of a coward to commit suicide unfortunately.

Fuck my faggot parents for shitting me into being.
>>
You are always free to kill yourself. As long as you decide not to, your life can't be that bad.
>>
>>27378918

/thread

potato skins force down throat
>>
>>27378693
>posting Lain with an OP that indicates your obsession with nonessential details of your life

Shamefurr
You're not like Lain at all

Remember when she found out how her entire family, and the life that came along with it, was a lie?
>>
>>27378939
I didn't say that I'm similar to her.

Although I am living a lie, I've never once speaken honestly to anyone.
>>
File: tumblr_nszq5nyQF81u53m8yo1_500.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszq5nyQF81u53m8yo1_500.gif
2 MB, 480x270
lain a cute! OP a cool guy whos down on his luck!
>>
>>27378918
killing yourself is not easy, especially if guns are illegal in your country
have you even fucking tried it?
>>
>>27379109
This umaru pics piss me off so bad for some reason
I don't understand why
>>
>>27379177
*These
not this
you know what I mean
hopefully
>>
>>27378918
>You are always free to kill yourself. As long as you decide not to, your life can't be that bad.

There is basically no way to kill myself in my country bar jumping in front of a train, which I don't want to burden some poor driver with.
>>
>>27379171
Cheap excuses. There are tall buildings everwhere. I life is such a hell, you could even drink bleach. What are 10 hours of cramps and blood coughing for some poor soul like you who's fighting horrible torment every single second for decades?
>>
>>27379292
>tall buildings
I have no control over my survival instincts, you idiot
>What are 10 hours of cramps and blood coughing for some poor soul like you who's fighting horrible torment every single second for decades?
not all decisions are rational
also see above
>>
>>27378693
>>27378693
>Acne
Fixable
>yellow teeth
Fixable
>Balding
Fixable
>Mental illness
Are you qualified to diagnose yourself asshole?
>Zero friends
Fixable
>Afraid of everyone i meet
NORMAL
>Suicidal thoughts
NORMAL
>Fat fuck
Fixable
>Failed College
Fixable
>Cant hold a conversation
Fixable
>Cant drive
Fixable
>Scared of airplanes
i mean... come on...
>Small dick
NORMAL

I ask of you OP, have you considered fixing yourself up?

Easy, NO
No one else is going to do it for you
>>
>>27379416
Just do it, afterlife or not if life is that bad then just end it. No one will miss you and dead men don't weeb there's no reason not to.
>>
File: 1458596817762.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1458596817762.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>27379563
I know that and I'll keep trying
dont pressure pls
>>
>>27379516
u just gotta b urself man, everything is fixable bro, just look at me, I was soooo depressed last week but now I'm alright banging bitches at all the parties. :)
Fuck off and die you piece of shit normie.
>>
>>27378693
>muh deep anime gif
>muh ''I didn't ask to be born''

Yeah, you deserve death.
>>
>>27379516
>implying he's self diagnosing

fuck off
>>
File: 1457812484677.jpg (60 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1457812484677.jpg
60 KB, 649x650
>>27379701
He's probably too terrified of visting a doctor and never leaves the house so he must be self diagnosing.
>>
>>27378693
someone tell me what the name of this cartoon is called? and if its any good?
>>
>>27379766
Serial Experiments Lain

And I thought it sucked
>>
I am:
>25
>Kissless, handholdless, hugless, never had anyone interested in me at all, ever
>No friends, not even online
>Objectively good looking
>Never had a job, cannot do interviews even if I get them
>Can't drive
>Can't do small talk to save my life

I mean I withdrew and started living on the internet /because/ other people never seemed to count me as a real person, so it can't be the cause. I've only recently became bitter, cynical, and cruel, so that can't be the cause either. All I know is that my mother's told me that I was a normal happy little toddler until the age of like, 3 or so, when I went to playgroup for the first time, and after that I was different. I wonder what happened. I guess that even at such a young age, they could tell that I wasn't the same species as them.
>>
Why don't you people ever reply to a bumped thread if it's been more than five minutes between the last two posts? It can't be the lack of activity, by that logic new threads would never get replied to. Fuck all of you. Fucking sick of expressing myself only for it to end up meaning nothing, then not bothering to even try again for months before finally deciding to try posting again only for it to happen exactly the same as before.
>>
You can all go to fucking hell.
>>
I'd delete my post if it'd let me. Fuck you.
>>
YOU CAN'T TELL THE THREAD IS DEAD FROM THE FUCKING CATALOG. FUCKING CUNTS. FUCK YOU ALL. I'm so fucking sick of wasting words on this fucking place. If I had any other fucking means of human interaction I'd use it believe me. Fuck you.
>>
>>27378693
>boy am i miserable
>better keep doing everything exactly the same
>>
I can't find the words to express how much I despise you.
>>
>>27379516
Girl here.... When is a small dick normal
>>
>>27378693
We don't know how consciousness works. It's possible that if you weren't born you'd be somebody else instead, and that would probably be worse.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.