[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > feeling pressured to get a job > figure I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: neet-cropped.jpg (62 KB, 686x400) Image search: [Google]
neet-cropped.jpg
62 KB, 686x400
> be me
> feeling pressured to get a job
> figure I can eventually rope in some ugly bitch to be my wife in my 30's if I have a job
> can't get job
> literally spend hours a day applying
> mom is so proud of me
> she buys me a game for doing it
> no replies
> figure its because I have no qualifications
> lie on resume
> no replies
> lie even more until I have an amazing resume
> no replies
> figure its because my resume is shit and I don't know how to make it work for me
> hire some bitch to write it for me
> she guarantees I'll get a job
> no replies (but get a refund from the girl)
> figure its because my resume isnt cool enough
> make a jack daniels resume
> literally spend like $400 on booze with my resume on it like a label
> hand it in to a bunch of places
> no one gives a shit
> got my bro to write a script that lets me know when people open my resume email and click on the attachments
> just checked it
> literally 0 clicks in 20 resumes sent out
> how is that even fucking possible
> they didn't even open up my email to judge me and say its shit or that I'm not qualified or that I am too stupid
> they just know

Ever been so far down the neethole that you can't get out? I'm trapped here whether I like it or not and it's very depressing.
>>
1, what in gods name is a jack daniels resume
and 2, maybe you just aren't an appealing person in a judgemental area, post a body pic if you want serious advice
>>
>>27378554

1. I made a bottle of JD look like a resume. I photoshopped the label and put like all the resume stuff into it.

2. Besides when I hand in resumes which was only for the Jack Daniels how would anyone know what I look like? I could understand if I was getting fucked on in interviews but I can't even get an interview.
>>
I'm also not ethnic or colored or anything I'm a neet white boy with a common name.
>>
>>27378602
That makes you look like an alcoholic even if you are applying to design jobs. The only time that would be not a bad thing is if you are applying to JD or a liquor store.
>>
>>27378509
I have a stellar resume and I still had to apply at 50 different places to get a $12/hr internship. Applying for jobs online is difficult that way. Here are some tips:

>apply to at least 10 places every day until you get a job
>try not to use boards like indeed.com as your sole source - tons of people apply to those. Instead, go to a specific company website and see if there are any good positions available
>Work on resume skills like languages and programming in the meantime

Also post your resume in this thread. You can change the names and contact info.
>>
>>27378509
just suck it up and get a janitor job
>>
>>27378509
these companies use scripts of their own, they only open up the emails that have exact words and phrases that they like
>>
>>27378509
>literally
>literally
>literally

top millennial
>>
just go flip burgers
>>
File: tfw.png (54 KB, 237x227) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
54 KB, 237x227
>tfw you are a NEET with no references and have walked out of every job youve had
>tfw every job you apply for calls you for an interview
ill trade you lifes bro
>>
Where the fuck do you live?
Here you send 10 resume and you have 5 interview.
Also you need to apply to company who need people, not random one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.