[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am nothing. I am nobody.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1457521499813.jpg (21 KB, 348x463) Image search: [Google]
1457521499813.jpg
21 KB, 348x463
I am nothing.

I am nobody.
>>
iktf anon
keep trying your hardest, it's all we can do
>>
File: image.png (109 KB, 868x746) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109 KB, 868x746
Same. I'll die an absolute nobody.

Maybe we'll get reincarnated in better circumstances.
>>
I don't know how I feel about this feel when I feel it

When I'm nobody, I wish I was somebody. And when I'm somebody, I wish I was nobody. The grass is always greener.
>>
I know nothing at all
>>
Thread theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBPXQ5U2_0
>>
>>27378565
this is more fitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-8PUd6O80g
>>
You wish you were nothing, everything would be much more pleasant, peaceful and easy.
Instead you're a wretched human surrounded by people pretending to care just so they can get the one up on you.
This world isn't worth dealing with.
>>
You are somebody
You just don't know who you are yet
>>
>>27378620
Well who the hell are you?
>>
Who can I be now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpbEU_jgzw
>>
File: 1458694436135.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458694436135.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
I am no one, I am nothing, I am a man of defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cynnKMpuY-Y
>>
>>27378638
A smelly NEET with shitposts to make and hot pockets to bake.
>>
>>27378670
o, alright....

....but can I get one of those Hot Pockets though? just a bite even? I'll settle for a crumb even.
>>
>>27378620
I wish I was everything first
Then nothing
Can't go out without figuring out what the whole plot is -really- about, right?
>>
Find a way to make some money.
It'll help you feel necessary in the world and you'll be one step closer to beeing yourself
>>
More beautiful than the face of your God.

Yet more wicked than a Demon's forked tongue? Dead men eat it all the time, live men who eat it die slow...

What am I?
>>
File: 1430283889193.png (11 KB, 363x349) Image search: [Google]
1430283889193.png
11 KB, 363x349
>tfw if I died right now no one would even claim my body
>>
>>27378885
Reality?
original original
>inb4 someone googles this and answers
>>
>>27379035
I googled it and apparently the answer is nothing
>>
File: Egyptianfriends.jpg (144 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Egyptianfriends.jpg
144 KB, 612x612
>>27378724
Do I sound like I'm made of money? Get your own Hot Pockets, you saucy boy.
You can nibble me though

>>27378811
>Can't go out without figuring out what the whole plot is -really- about, right?
I don't know about that, do you really care about the plot of a mediocre story with dislikeable characters and no direction.
However I get where you're coming from, I used to think that I'd like to be an immortal omnipotent observer of the universe, but now I wonder if it is really even worth watching, we seem to realise our own unimportance but it's not like the universe it self is that important.
>>
File: 9Third Piece Get.jpg (573 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
9Third Piece Get.jpg
573 KB, 1680x1050
>>27379054
Yep, its nothing, and now the staff piece is yours.
>>
>>27379144
Nah bro, I'm good. But when you're done with the cooking sleeve, maybe let me get that. I can sniff it at least and maybe scavenge some leftover melted cheese.
>>
>>27378276

Most people die nobodies, so quit bitching.
>>
WE ARE THE NOBODIEEES, WANNA BE SOME-BODIEEES, WHEN WE'RE DEA-AD

THEY'LL KNOW JUSS WHO WE ARRR-RRRR matey
>>
You're nobody or your god's child. Your choice mate.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.