[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 24 KV How do I stop putting the pussy in the pedestal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
I'm a 24 KV
How do I stop putting the pussy in the pedestal?
>>
>>27378184

Chop your balls off.
>>
>>27378184

I stopped caring at 23. stopped online dating, stopped trying to talk or hit on girls, and only focused on myself.

It's when I actually decided to treat women as the whore they all are that they started to have some interest in me, I'm not even joking.

And yet even If I had many ocassions I'm still a 24KHV. But I don't give a fuck, it's a blessing
>>
>>27378184
You need to be desensitized by going to normie infested places - bars, concerts, music festivals. Then you'll see that women are not cute, special but instead they are thirsty animals. Bam, you're mysoginist.
>>
>>27378184
Just stop, its not that hard mi nuestra familia
>>
>>27378231
I sometimes act like a asshole, but every time they show interest in me, my old beta self comes out and I mess everything up because I try to be a pseudo Chad.

This shit really sucks man...
I wish I wasn't a dicklet. I would just be straight up with these hoes.
>>
>>27378268
I know most woman are shit, but once I get to know them a little bit, the rose goggles come on and my thirsty self takes over.
>>
I believe you're not gonna learn anything but the obvious anywhere on the internet.
if any of us knew how to do it we'd not be here, people who know will probably never know 4chan besides fappenings and school shooters.
>>
Focus on self-improvement. Don't spend a single piece of energy on women.
>>
>>27378304

If you are a dicket the only solution is to be a pure fucking asshole only concentrating on your own pleasure as you'll never be able to give full pleasure to girls.

Just manipulate them, fuck them then leave to avoid the shame of being compared to their 266292656296 Chad ex's
>>
>>27378184
depends what you're after, if you only want to fuck them just realise they don't find that hot
if your after love, you should realise that women are incapable of love and are only after your resources.
>>
>>27378304
>dicklet
I am feeling generous today, so I am gonna share a secret with you: apart from r9k,nobody cares about the length of your penis
>>
>>27378372
>>27378416

But they're like reverse parasites.
The idea of fucking them does make me want to improve. Plus, most of them are kind of nice, or come off that way. I don't like hurting people and I have also never really been hurt by a woman. At worst, they just cause me a lot of anxiety.
>>
>>27378479

You haven't been hurt because you are not a part of the game yet.

When you'll date them and live amongst them then the mask will fall
>>
>>27378726
Yeah
I think I might just take the plunge and open myself up to the pain
I've been scared for a long time and I'm shaking even now at the idea of how it might play out, but I feel like I need to do this.

I just feel like I'm walking in zigzags, something that was expected and justified at a younger age. I think being older and having certain expectations just causes so much more unnecessary anxiety.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.