[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourly reminder that it's literally impossible for women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
Hourly reminder that it's literally impossible for women to be lonely and that literally every girl has 1-5 guys interested in her at all times.

Reminder that men slog through rejection after rejection while women monkey branch effortlessly.
>>
>>27378051
why do you want to remind us?
>>
is it really that much better to have desperate guys attracted to you?

exclusivity determines worth. if the same guys who are interested in me are interested in anything with legs then their attention is meaningless.

the kinds of guys who would be interested in literally any girl are the absolute bottom of the barrel. desperate and without standards. it's better to be alone than it would be to date someone like that.

so yes, on paper we have more selection, but this is misleading if you don't consider the quality of males we have to select from.
>>
File: 13647814325.jpg (771 KB, 1251x1077) Image search: [Google]
13647814325.jpg
771 KB, 1251x1077
>>27378145
this is really really weak man
do better next time
>>
File: 1.png (751 KB, 464x615) Image search: [Google]
1.png
751 KB, 464x615
>>27378164
>states its weak
>doesn't prove why
>>
>>27378164
would you mind letting me know what exactly about my post is making you feel that way
>>
>>27378214
>>27378234
It's weak because that's a man pretending to be a woman on the internet.
>>
File: 1428496882199.jpg (99 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
1428496882199.jpg
99 KB, 459x690
>>27378145
>is it really that much better to have desperate guys attracted to you?

Uhh, yes? I would kill for even one desperate girl to be interested in me, but nobody is interested in me. That's what loneliness is.
>>
>>27378145
>so yes, on paper we have more selection, but this is misleading if you don't consider the quality of males we have to select from.

This arrogance. This privilege.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>27378301
>>27378328
>I would kill for even one desperate girl to be interested in me
no you fucking wouldn't
stop this fucking meme right now
>pic related
here's your desperate girl do you not feel lonely anymore?
>>
>>27378145

Op meant biological girls
>>
>>27378366
>here's your desperate girl do you not feel lonely anymore?
If she were actually interested in me, then I would not be lonely because I would have someone that cared about me and wanted to be with me and I would happily date her.
>>
>>27378391
>that cared about me and wanted to be with me and I would happily date her
you're biting your tongue now aren't you?
The whole 'heh I'm a true lonely person' is autistic.
Sure, you aren't lonely anymore. But now you're filled with disgust. Are you attracted to that?
>>
>>27378270
OK thank you for clarifying

>>27378301
even a girl who is repulsive in every conceivable way? why?

>>27378328
I honestly think it's sad that you guys don't have standards at all. you'd willingly be with someone you aren't attracted to in any way?
that's not fair to you and it's not fair to the girl, either

>>27378391
there are things that are much worse than being alone. what if she were abusive? what if she cheated on you? what if she in some other way actually decreased the quality of your life? being alone would be better than inviting someone into your life who makes it worse
>>
>>27378051
>girl turns down disgusting robot
GET OUT REEE
>guy turns down disgusting fembot
PUTTING BITCHES IN THEIR PLACE
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27378051
>Be Mexican
>Be in 8th grade.
>New girl in my grade.
>Half white, while Mexican.
>Dressed all weird like a scene girl.
>Has a small group of friends but everyone thinks she's kind of weird even the Mexicans.
>Later changes her style of fashion to a Stacy style.
>Freshmen year: All of a sudden guys thinks she's cute and sexy.
>Ends up dating a Mexican and he was one of those who thought she was weird.
>Dies in a car crash in the first month of her Senior year.
>Boyfriend makes it out alive.
>School announced she was retk in the morning.
>Now her FB page has someone posting something new everyday.
>>
>>27378466
>I honestly think it's sad that you guys don't have standards at all
This is what happens when you experience true loneliness. Something as pointless as physical unattractiveness doesn't compare to the soul destroying loneliness we go through everyday.
>what if she in some other way actually decreased the quality of your life?
Impossible.
>>
>>27378534
>Impossible
this is a cop-out. there are many many ways for someone to lower your quality of life. there is so much terrible shit people do to each other and you're saying you'd put up with it if a girl spent time with you? why do you want female company? what about it is so great (in your view) that you're willing to put up with all manner of shit for it? I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>27378600
I don't know why I crave companionship, I just do. Humans are social creatures and we have a biological urge to be romantic with one another. When you don't fulfill that urge, your body and mind tortures itself as an incentive to fulfill your biological imperative.

If you had ever felt sincere loneliness, you'd understand. But no, all you've ever felt is "Oh my god suzy this total 4/10 breathed in my direction today what a TOTAL LOSER lmao oh look here comes Chad does my makeup look good?"
>>
>>27378600

Daily reminder that women think the 6/10 guy asking them out is the equal of a 0/10 land whale asking you out
>>
File: 1407096692212.jpg (490 KB, 1002x2578) Image search: [Google]
1407096692212.jpg
490 KB, 1002x2578
>>27378534
>Something as pointless as physical unattractiveness doesn't compare to the soul destroying loneliness we go through everyday.
You are going to be alone all your life. You stay consistent and everyone flies by you. If you can't stand your own company, you are ignoring many problems. You have to fix yourself. No one else will. Else you'll buy into thinking you're just missing something externally.
which results into
>tfw no gf
or if you have a grf
>tfw no money
or if you have the money
>tfw shitty job
or if you have a great job
>tfw no friends
or if you have all of that
>tfw depression
then you'll go on meds and fucking hang yourself like all those other stories of the man who had it all; he didn't have anything to do with himself.
>>
>>27378051

is this simply because women are less horny than men?
>>
File: feel like it is.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
feel like it is.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>27378600
Not that guy, but that's what happens when you bombard kids with disney princes and princesses where if the man works hard enough for the woman he will win her over. Then he grows up and realizes that life isn't like that, and that women's attention can be fickle.

These men often tend to end up lonely and unfulfilled. They've been essentially programmed to find that princess, to win her, to make her happy and for her to make him happy so they can have their happily ever after.

Entering into a relationship becomes that "happily ever after" for those who've never been in a relationship. It becomes crippling as you get older and it happens all around you yet you are left in the dust, and why? Because you're unworthy? Because you didn't try hard enough? Because you were born a dead-end?

Love is one of the worst drugs that you can become addicted to, partly because you can become addicted to it without any exposure. Imagine NEEDING to smoke crack despite never touching it in your life.

That's not how I feel personally, but I know that feel.
>>
or is this because there is a subset of ragingly horny chads who can and will go after 50% of women, and there's no female equivalent to go after the men in the 40th to 90th percentile?
>>
>>27378653
>biological urge to be romantic
lol first of all, appeal to nature doesn't make any sense considering how many natural impulses we've managed to control or even reverse as a result of civilization
second
>If you had ever felt sincere loneliness, you'd understand. But no, all you've ever felt is "Oh my god suzy this total 4/10 breathed in my direction today what a TOTAL LOSER lmao oh look here comes Chad does my makeup look good?"
this is completely unwarranted

>>27378679
I don't see how you would get that out of what I wrote at all

>>27378698
okay, that's fair, but I would assume that more people would have the critical thinking skills to realize that fairy tales are fairy tales

there is so much stuff out there that is better than love. I dunno, climb a mountain or write a book or learn a language or donate your time to a good cause. those are so much more rewarding than getting the approval of another human or whatever but people especially here only see it as an abstract concept and like when it becomes actualized for them, in a real relationship, they can't be anything but disappointed

honestly I think you guys just need to become more self-supporting (wrt personal fulfilment), most of you have the potential to become really excellent people
>>
File: 1428640121672.jpg (18 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
1428640121672.jpg
18 KB, 236x333
WHY DON'T GIRLS EVER FUCKING ASK A GUY TO DINNER EVER

WHY DO GIRLS NEVER EVER FUCKING MAKE THE FIRST MOVE AFTER DINNER AND SAY 'COME BACK TO MY PLACE' UNLESS THEY'RE COMPLETELY SHIT-WASTED

GIRLS ARE FUCKING VAPID NON-HUMANS WHO DO NOT NEED SEXUAL HUMAN CONNECTION THE WAY MEN DO. IT IS THE ONLY ANSWER

PROVE ME WRONG I FUCKING DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG

WOMEN NEED ROMANCE AND SEX LESS THAN MEN
>>
>>27378801
They couldn't care less about sex, they do however get off mentally on the attention and social status that comes with fucking desirable males

>Girls putting themselves in a position to be rejected, ever

lol.
>>
>>27378698
>>>>>>>>>>>>le disney princess meme
How many of you numbskulls have actually seen those movies? It's not about the guy "winning" the girl, it's about THE GIRL realising that VANITY is not FULFILLING. The focus is on the GIRL, who LEAVES the sterility of """chad""" for a REAL MAN, one who is CONSTANTLY IMPROVING HIMSELF.

LITERALLY JOURNEY OVER DESTINATION

STUPID FUCKS
>>
>>27378788
>how many natural impulses we've managed to control or even reverse
YOU, TOO, ARE A STUPID FUCK
>>
>>27378788
>okay, that's fair, but I would assume that more people would have the critical thinking skills to realize that fairy tales are fairy tales

Again, if you've never been in a relationship, you only have a template to work off of. The idea, and the feeling in your gut.

You said in an earlier post that appeal to nature doesn't work in this case because we've subverted so many natural impulses, but there are many more impulses that we have not mastered, and may never master fully.

There is a reason why finding love is such a big thing for people. It's why dating websites rake in cash, it's why tinder is so popular, it's why for the longest time nightlife revolves around clubs and the vague promise of sex or romantic attraction.

Humans want to feel wanted. It's normal, and natural. It gets worse when you live in a culture like the west is currently.

Real relationships are nothing like that happily ever after, but people often are not prescient to see that. Their emotions drive them forward. Emotions are what drive us forward every day.

Wille zum Leben. Emotions still rule us, even in this day and age. If they didn't we all would have cast ourselves into the sea because logic dictates we will never get off this rock and colonize the stars and that one day this world will end. But to be human is to struggle vainly against the infinite black void that is reality outside of our little blue marble.
>>
File: calvin.png (87 KB, 435x427) Image search: [Google]
calvin.png
87 KB, 435x427
Men and woman face different problems when it comes to finding companionship - truly bewildering.

Yes (beta)men generally suffer from very little to almost no choice when in comes to selecting a partner while (attractive)women have a far easier time (to the point of not even having to try) but most of us don't truly consider what it would mean to have our desires fulfilled - they might sound nice but the reality is not what you create in your mind.

Going without personal relationships entirely and being involved in so many that the very concept itself is diluted are effectively very similar.

"B-B-B-B-BUT WOMEN CAN CHOOSE!" - sure, just like we can all choose to become Chad .

I'm sure you'd like to be aggressively hit on because IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS but if it happened every single day multiple times you bet your ass you'd wish people would just leave you the fuck alone.

PROTIP: Your perspective is always lacking - consider others.
>>
>>27378145
>the kinds of guys who would be interested in literally any girl are the absolute bottom of the barrel

Okay so am I supposed to have standards or not? If I have standards or preferences I'm an "entitled shallow asshole", what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>27378959
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

You don't even realize that you just agreed with me. The fantasy is that if you work hard enough for a girl's attention you will win it, and that often isn't the case.

It's not about self improvement. It never was.
>>
>>27379101
>you just agreed with me
In dumbfuckistan, sure.

Just fuck this whole board up
>>
>>27379045
but there is a time for everyone before their first relationship and not everyone is so obsessed with the idea of one. again, it's just an abstraction, like they just have this "girlfriend" placeholder and instead of looking for someone they enjoy being with they just want someone to put wherever the placeholder goes. it's so messed up

I realize people tend to be emotionally driven, but it's not a discrete thing. all I'm saying is that people should at least make a considerable effort to be LESS emotionally driven

not to mention that even emotional fulfilment can come from sources that have nothing to do with interpersonal relationships

>>27379062
I can see where one might be confused about that. having standards and preferences doesn't make you an entitled shallow asshole in my book

"entitled" to me means more like the kind of guy who believes he is, well, entitled to a relationship for whatever reason. nobody deserves love or companionship
>>
>>27378801
1.Because they are socially inept since they never had to develop any social skills

2.Because they are too proud

3.Because they would only do that to a celebrity or other high status man

4.Because they don't really like men, only what they can get from them
>>
>>27379158
>I can see where one might be confused about that

>proceeds to clarify absolutely nothing

These fucking creatures have the same vote as you and me, fuck this world
>>
File: 1285872498898.png (219 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1285872498898.png
219 KB, 408x469
>>27378145
The "desperate" losers who hit on you are at your level, bitch. I guarantee it.
>>
>>27379146
You've been completely tainted by /fit/ memes. I'm sorry friend, it's terminal. You'll never recover.
>>
>>27378366
>>27378466
Please stop, your psychopathic elitist female brain would never understand the struggles and loneliness of being a man, just stop with the bullshit, nobody here will buy into it.
>>
>>27379182
I explained what "entitled" means, though. it's the belief that you deserve a relationship. it's not the same as having standards.

everyone's vote means next to nothing nowadays anon, don't fret

>>27379193
well I don't disagree with you but I wasn't talking about myself in the post
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (995 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
995 KB, 500x375
>300lb landwhale over the age of 30
Those are the only ones. Fat women who are past their prime. They're the ones who guys laugh at. They're the ones that no one wants. Not even you.

That's why feminism is on the rise
>>
>>27379158
>I realize people tend to be emotionally driven, but it's not a discrete thing. all I'm saying is that people should at least make a considerable effort to be LESS emotionally driven

It is a discrete thing, though. Most people don't know when its their emotions leading them. People also tend to reject logic because logic is cold and harsh, and it has no comfort for us. Emotions are the fire in our belly as much as it is the biting cold at our heart.

Emotional fulfillment from things outside of relationships is great, but it doesn't fulfill that need to be wanted. Not for everyone. For some the need to be wanted isn't as strong or there at all.

But the huge juggernauts of dating sites and hookup apps and the generations of social dating culture centered around fucking and feeling the skin of another human on yours and feeling like you are desired by them prove that your thinking is in a minority.
>>
>>27379266
And they could easily fix that by not eating like a cow and exercising
>>
>>27378270
Nice ad hom attack halfwit
>>
>>27378145
Basically this. Those oh-so desperate men don't give the slightest shit about you as an individual in reality.
>>
>>27379409
Yeah, but they dont for the same reason most people on this board don't try to fix their social skills, i.e. overcoming the anxiety of talking to a female.
>>
>>27378801
Because you hate feminism, don't you? Deal with it
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 390x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 390x500
>>27379404
>Emotional fulfillment from things outside of relationships is great, but it doesn't fulfill that need to be wanted. Not for everyone. For some the need to be wanted isn't as strong or there at all.
>>
>>27379404
I still disagree with you, but yes the success of efforts to capitalize on human "loneliness" is a strong argument
>>
>"B-B-B-B-BUT WOMEN CAN CHOOSE!" - >sure, just like we can all choose to become Chad .

What the ever living fuck are you talking about this horseshit?

I can't grow half a foot to be acceptably tall, I can't get afford prohibitively expensive surgeries to fix my shit-tier face, I can't change how my facial hair grows in like a 14-year-old's pubes.

I can't just choose these things with the ease of uttering a single syllable, dumbass.
>>
>>27378051
>Reminder that men slog through rejection after rejection

I've never asked anyone out in my life, as I've always been content to just fap, play video games, and browse the Internet. I've always been more interested in electronic entertainment than actual people.
>>
>>27379546

The fact that you'd turn them down shows women can't be lonely.
>>
>>27378366
I don't think that's a woman
>>
>>27378051
Do you realize that there is a world outside internet right? I work from town to town and I have found a lot of lonely woman that just spend their days watching tv doing nothing
>>
>>27379849
Chad is about status, dipshit, it doesn't matter if you are 666 foot tall and have a 10/10 face if you're a nobody. Now show a rich old balding midget celebrity and he has any whore he can puts his hand on.
>>
>>27379546
Keep telling yourself that, roastie. Maybe that will make you feel better about rejecting betas which are the best your ugly ass can get while dreaming about fucking Chad.
>>
>>27378600
>why do you want female company? what about it is so great (in your view) that you're willing to put up with all manner of shit for it? I'm genuinely curious
Are women just not wired to desire the love and companionship of the opposite sex, or is this Jew brainwashing? How can you not understand something inherent to all human beings?
>>
File: shy introvertsmassive.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
shy introvertsmassive.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
>lonely women
>shy women
>introverted women
saleswomen, more like.
>>
File: 1458399759399.png (8 KB, 808x343) Image search: [Google]
1458399759399.png
8 KB, 808x343
Why do women pretend they can feel lonely? I'm sick of seeing women posting "forever alone ;_;" or talking about how they know how lonely guys feel. No, bitch, you don't. All women can leave their homes and in 30 minutes or less have a guy either asking them on a date or asking them to suck their cock.

You don't have to ask men out (in fact women never do this), be interesting, be rich, have a car, your own place, and a high paying career or be dominant. You just have to be some guy's type and he does the rest of the work. Virtually every woman who wants to has had a bf or had sex and the ones who haven't don't want to in the first place.

They are all whores.
>>
>>27378366
Pic related is a perfect example of the fact that women can be lonely.

/Thread
/Thread
/Thread
>>
>>27378801

Because gender roles are real you idiot.

Stop pretending men/women are equal, don't buy the bullshit. If you're a man you have to make the first move. Deal with it.
>>
File: not the right kind.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
not the right kind.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>27378145
>but its not the right KIND
every fucking time
>>
File: Seriously, go ahead and try.png (41 KB, 1275x229) Image search: [Google]
Seriously, go ahead and try.png
41 KB, 1275x229
>>27378051
pic related is why women can't be lonely
just try it, fem"bots"
>>
>>27379056
Your post:

>I have no food please I am starving give me some food I can't get food no matter how hard I try
>I have so much food everyone is offering me food and it gets kind of annoying sometimes just stop please

>These are the same
>>
>>27382557
Just become a chef, obviously your food is shitty so you should work on that first.
>>
>>27382345
That picture couldn't be more true, why are women so fucked up?
>>
File: fembots do not exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots do not exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>27382755
Women do not have any empathy. There is an entire universe of loneliness that women will never understand, simply because they are women.
Have some more robot knowledge.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 864x717
All you really need to do to prove any anons point is to stand in the corner of the room at the next party or social gathering you go to and see just how many guys come your way.
>>
>>27379056
This is really just a half-assed rationalization of OP's picture.
>>
File: 1458400056068.png (167 KB, 833x795) Image search: [Google]
1458400056068.png
167 KB, 833x795
getting redpilled lads.
>>
>>27379266
Well, I'd date a fat girl though. Who cares, I hate feeling lonely.
>>
>>27382904
> at the next party or social gathering you go to
hahahahha....
funny...
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
>>27379266
>Those are the only ones. Fat women who are past their prime. They're the ones who guys laugh at. They're the ones that no one wants. Not even you.

ayee m88
>>
>>27381213
Well then, I'll just go make my millions because it's just that easy.
>>
>>27378051
Men dont have a monopoly on feeling lonely. You only hear this myth from sad desperate men.
>>
>>27379266
>Those are the only ones. Fat women who are past their prime. They're the ones who guys laugh at. They're the ones that no one wants. Not even you.
Hahahahaha. Nice dream.
>>
>>27383448
>feeling

That's the key word right there in your stupid sentence.
>>
File: mapayne.png (24 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
mapayne.png
24 KB, 380x500
>>27382557

But you understand you can die from either starvation and overindulgence, right?
>>
>>27378145

Proving us right everyday.
>>
File: pepe125.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
pepe125.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
>>27378145
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27378145
Fuck off, you gross cunt
>>
>>27378366

because all your beta orbiters look like shrek amiright? the standard for male sexual success is exceedingly high. while even your ugly women have a choice of the litter of at 3 or 4 average looking men and every so often 1 chad they can use for a little while to forget about the loneliness.

repeat after me. you. are. not. lonely.
>>
File: 1457738326786.jpg (402 KB, 960x935) Image search: [Google]
1457738326786.jpg
402 KB, 960x935
>>27385554
almost forgot pic related.
>>
>>27378145
Because those same desperate guys ARE US you roastie whore.
>>
>>27385630
I'm lucky I'm male. I would commit sudoku out of disgust if some robot guy was orbiting me.
>>
>>27385562

I'm a somewhat attractive male. Decent looks (girls/boys say so). Decent income. Clean. personable and okay social skills. But even with THAT. I've had to fucking trodge through life, day in and day out from sun up to sun down putting all my resources, time and effort trying to compete in the sexual market. Its not so much that women are unrealistically picky or hypergomous to the point of only fucking chad beyond their league. Its that they re fucking lazy when it comes to hooking up! Their only contribution is makeup in the morning, dieting, and not revealing the hormonal crazy to soon in the game. They show up at the scene (bars/clubs/concerts/work/parties) and do absolutely nothing but sit there and wait for the man to do all the work. Wait for the man to make the first move. This is so ingrained in them that they will literally get annoyed at themselves if they had a quiet night and no man approached them (and by no man I mean no chad, because they dont even know anyone else exists). They get annoyed as if they failed in some grand effort. Like l.o.fucking.l

I have since ceased all that effort myself. I'm tired. an entire life devoted to peacocking for women and spending all my resources and time on positioning myself up the ever higher and higher hypergamous ladder. Its exhausting. So I just show up too the scene and every now and again I will get a stacey to approach me and ask me out. But in all my life this has happened only 4 times and I'm 28. I know I'm not a robot because of that. I am fairly good looking and thats all thats getting me by right now. But fuck I wish it wasn't this one sided.
>>
File: hard worker gaston.png (862 KB, 1119x626) Image search: [Google]
hard worker gaston.png
862 KB, 1119x626
>>27378698
No disney movie shows any hardworking men, they're all men who inherited greatness and chose to share it with a damsel in distress.
Name one hard working disney person? The fucker that got cucked by the beast in Beauty and the beast? He didn't win. Disney teaches men that if you don't inherit greatness your hard work wont mean shit.

I'm sick of you talking out of your ass m8.
>>
reminder women have it worse because we want a genuine romantic connection which is super rare and men mostly just want sex which they can pay for and literally admit just jerking off lets them not feel lonely for a bit afterwards
>>
>>27385750
>IKTF
sucks to be redpilled
>>
>>27385813
Hercules. Worked hard, achieved greatness. The ragtag bunch from Mulan also became badasses.
>>
>>27378788

That's not what an appeal to nature is you dumb whore.

Appeal to nature: a thing is good because it is natural.

Anon's argument: I'm driven to feel the way I feel due to scientifically proven brain function.

Now once again, stop wafting your fishcunt around here and leave.
>>
File: 1451769234711.png (82 KB, 1508x838) Image search: [Google]
1451769234711.png
82 KB, 1508x838
>>27385842
plenty of men want relationships but we get ignored.
>inb4 b-b-but its not the right kind
then you're not lonely, fuck off
>>
>>27385885
>implying you wouldnt be satisfied with fucking a random stacey slut you claim to hate while also ignoring a nice but ugly girl

male """"""""""""""loneliness""""""""""
>>
File: 1457737887744.jpg (49 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
1457737887744.jpg
49 KB, 960x444
>>27378788

> why do you guys want to be with a woman so bad? you can be so much happier if you just forgot about us all-together!
> later that day
> lol girl I fucked chad like 3 times today. i'm so glad those ugly betas finally left us alone.
>>
>>27385903
why do you assume that? I would take the nice girl for sure.
>>
>>27385885

dar god that redpill was literally shoved down my throat with a plunger at gunpoint.
>>
Most of the women would sleep with any Chad(and half of the Stacys) at first possibility.
Most of the men would sleep with any Stacy(and half of the Chads) at first possibility.

So there is not much difference.
>>
>>27382345
>comparing food to something as complex as the relationship of a one human to another
>people should feel satisfied with attention no matter how strong the level of incompatibility might be and being personally selective is discriminatory

then why don't you go hang out with a bunch of obnoxious 420blazeitDUDEWEEDLMAO faggots because they have no standards for friendships and will talk to anyone with a blunt in their hand
I'm sure that would be great company to keep
>>
File: ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg (253 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg
253 KB, 700x467
>>27379056
men pick a path hoping to get treasure
women pick a treasure chest hoping it not curse
>>
>>27386016
>>people should feel satisfied with attention no matter how strong the level of incompatibility might be and being personally selective is discriminatory

They dont have to fucking come here and complain about it. We don't want to fucking hear it. As much as they may dislike the attention, we'd love to have that kind of attention from the opposite sex. It just comes off as so fucking entitled to hear them complain about it.
>>
These threads are frustrating to read because no matter how much you explain to them women will never understand.
>>
>>27379922
>>27381252
>implying I'm not right

>I want *a* gf
>I will be literally anybody's bf!!
They don't care about the person, only their role as a girlfriend. It's honestly better to remain celibate than date a robot.
>>
>>27386016
>then why don't you go hang out with a bunch of obnoxious 420blazeitDUDEWEEDLMAO faggots because they have no standards for friendships and will talk to anyone with a blunt in their hand
I would but none of those people want to be my friend
>>
File: 1456879772475.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
1456879772475.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>27378145
You could have several guys literally fighting for a spot to lick your vagina at any given time in the day, but no you want a "nice date"?

Fuck it, I would settle for a decent kik convo
>>
>>27385983

d-do you live in ireland?
>>
>>27386016

>comparing food to something as complex as the relationship of a one human to another

Incapable of basic abstract thought.

>people should feel satisfied with attention no matter how strong the level of incompatibility might be and being personally selective is discriminatory

If I keep repeating women are indeed privileged and hypergamous in mundane internet sarcasm I will win this argument.
>>
>>27386107
No, i live in burgerland. :(
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 271x186
>tfw you're a literal, not figurative, retard that can pass as normal until you go full autismo and have an episode
>tfw don't want to make other people suffer and deal with this
>tfw can never get married because children will inherit retard genes and have to deal with unstable mother
>tfw you can't even have a pet because you're scared you'll hurt it in an episode

it hurts to live.
>>
>>27386064
If you are not getting attention from at least one of the billions of human beings floating around, then there is probably something off putting about your personality and you should go fix it and become a more amicable person instead of whining about it on a cambodian throat singing forum.
>>
>>27386089
women will literally go through this much mental gymnastics to convince themselves that robots are bad people.
>>
>>27385871
Hercules is the son of a god, you fucking idiot.
He was destined to be great, he didn't have to work for strength. he was tossing fuckers around as a baby.
>>
>>27386157
No, its more that I'm not assertive and I dont have the guts to approach any women or ask one on a date.
If I were a girl I could just sit back and wait for Mr. Perfect to ask me out. So much for equality huh.
>>
File: 1452027973165.jpg (373 KB, 872x1306) Image search: [Google]
1452027973165.jpg
373 KB, 872x1306
>>27386160
And as usual, the robot displays his debating mastery. Great argument faggot.
>>
>>27386163
But he was not able to control his power. He had to work hard to acquire skills needed for it. And even after he was deprived of his demigod power he was able to kick Cyclop's butt and swim through the freaking hellish whirlpool of dead souls.
>>
>>27386203
right back at you, fem"bot"
shouldn't you be swallowing chad's semen?
>>
File: 1457806566756.gif (700 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1457806566756.gif
700 KB, 500x264
>>27378145
>more selection
>select

That's all I need to say, ffs roastie, kill yourself.
>>
>>27386221
Retard, I stated my point and gave examples. Still waiting for you to do the same.
>>
>>27386157
JUST PLANET!
>>
>>27386160
> fat lazy basement dwellers who watch snuff porn and not even try to improve their lives
Definitely good people.
>>
Women cannot be lonely. You will literally always be able to get male attention unless you're deformed or a burn victim or something. Some guys even have fat fetishes, while women all want the exact same tall, masculine Chads.
You have life on fucking easy mode when it comes to dating. End of story.
>>
>>27386177
You're just as bad as anyone who whines about why one group of people is more privileged than another. You are allowing yourself to be a victim.
Life isn't fair. Women have shit served to them on a silver platter, that's true. That doesn't mean there isn't anything you can do about it.
Practice social skills on clerks at the grocery store. Accept that women will reject you. For every woman that rejects you, you get that much better at handling women. It's like learning to play an instrument. You're going to be shitty and screw up a lot before you're successful.
>>
>>27386247
>gave examples
you did no such thing, you just assumed robots are bad people for wanting companionship. You know, something that everyone on the fucking planet wants.
>>
>>27386255
>strawman
why do you think you're worth discussing anything with?
If the girls of this board aren't willing to date robots, then they are not truly lonely.
>>
>>27386016
>b-but you don't understand! the INFINITE COMPLEXITIES of human relations and hearts and love and psychology make it so I can complain about being lonely despite having a gulag full of beta orbiters who live for the chance to fuck me
>>
File: 13 outta 10.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
13 outta 10.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>27386206

>Implying literally any of us wouldn't work our asses off if we had that kind of power.

You're a fucking idiot. Give me super powers and I swear to Satan you'll see me "work hard".
>>
>>27386206
He was born as the son of THE god, one could argue that his pops could have tweaked things in his favor.
As for the guys in mulan, I guess you got me on that one.
>>
>>27386203

Calm down and go wear a tampon. Clearly you've outmatched us with your menopausal diatribes.
>>
I wish I had been born a girl because then being vulnerable and emotional would be seen as ok and not damning :^)
>>
>>27386264
>Accept that women will reject you.
Nope, I refuse to do this. I do not handle rejection well at all. It is better for me to not even try.
>You're going to be shitty and screw up a lot before you're successful.
Then its not fucking worth it. I can put in all this time trying to impress a woman, just to get shot down and have her not even be considerate towards how much anxiety I had to fight back to approach a fucking stranger. And even if I DO get her, she'll expect me to be masculine, pay for all her shit, etc. But god forbid I ask her to cook or clean something, because that's sexism apparently. If I ever do one little thing to upset her, she'll leave and tell everyone what a piece of shit I am, and all her white knights will be begging to date her.
If approaching people and asking them on dates is so fucking easy and simple, why do women refuse to do it??
>>
>>27386279
>you did no such thing
Oh, of course I didn't. There has never been a time when a robot bemoaned that he did not have "a gf to cuddle and play video games with". There has never been a time when he declared he's willing "to be literally any fembot's bf". I'm just making shit up. Right.
>>
>>27386292
but most robots are assholes or too shy to date women
>>
>>27386339
>too shy to date women
why does that make them bad people? Girls get a free pass to be shy, how come men don't?
>>27386335
lol, you stupid fucking bitch, if robots actually had standards you'd be telling them they're entitled and should be settling for bottom of the barrel women. There's no winning with cunts like you.
>>
>>27386302

made me kek a little. this roastie is salty for bing exposed.
>>
>>27386302
having many people around that want to bone you is not the same as having many people around with the potential to build strong mutual friendships based on the personality you have.
>>
>>27386333
but you have to fear getting rape,killed,or abuse by men
>>
>>27386399
actually, that only happens to an incredibly tiny minority of women. The vast majority of women live their lives and die without experiencing any of those things.
>>
>>27386398
your whining still comes off as really fucking entitled. Its like rich people whining to poor people that their payments on their new sports car are too expensive. I dont know why its so difficult for you to understand this.
>>
>>27386374
>lol, you stupid fucking bitch, if robots actually had standards you'd be telling them they're entitled and should be settling for bottom of the barrel women. There's no winning with cunts like you.
I'd go tell you to get your fucking shit together and work on making yourself better before even considering a relationship, but of course that's never gonna happen. Whatever, I'll take this post as an admission you were just BTFO
>>
>>27386398

lame response. sounds like the wheels are starting to come off. im sure watching a tampon commercial will make you feel better. go on, you dont have stay here anymore.
>>
>>27386317
Knowing who his father was, he was more likely busy with drinking wine and chadding ariund.
>>
>>27386399
The rape that women undergo is millions of times more pleasant than that which men go through. Not to mention that as a man you aught to fear being killed by an other man more than any woman since men kill more men than they do women, same with abuse, weak men are bullied more often than weak women, women are after all expected to be weak.
>>
>>27386444
>I can't come up with an argument so I'll act like I "won" without actually saying anything to address his point
kek you are so fucking transparent
>get your fucking shit together and work on making yourself better
What does this even mean? What arbitrary checklist do I need to finish before I "deserve" a gf?
Ted Bundy had thousands of women who literally threw themselves at him despite being a serial killer. Is that what I should do? Should I attract women by becoming a serial killer? What kind of "better person" is worthy of having a gf in your eyes?
No matter what fucking arbitrary list you come up with, I could say I've done all those things and you'd just keep moving the goalposts.
>>
>>27386533
>without actually saying anything to address his point
But I literally just did address -- and refute his point. kek you're so fucking retarded
>>
>>27386492
But as a god, multitasking wouldn't be an issue. It was all done to teach him a lesson if i remember correctly, essentially implying that his dad knew that nothing dangerous would happen to hercules.
>>
File: 1440450969792.jpg (46 KB, 560x224) Image search: [Google]
1440450969792.jpg
46 KB, 560x224
>>27386374
no it just most shy bots have austim, and stop talk after a while, leaving alot of mix emotion or feeling rejected
>>
>>27386334
>If approaching people and asking them on dates is so fucking easy and simple, why do women refuse to do it
you know how on the discovery channel when they have a bunch of weird fruity birds dancing around the one plain brown bird to get her to lay eggs with him? that's you. That's biology. It's innate. It's called sexual selection. Women get to sit there and choose because they bare the potentially deadly burdens of child rearing. If they choose the wrong motherfucker, one who doesn't protect her while she's vulnerable during pregnancy, then she's fucked. Or she could pick the wrong one and have these weak beta-ass offspring that just die young and her pregnancy will have been for nothing because her genetic material didn't survive long enough to reproduce another generation.
That relationship has become skewed and unfair with the advent of birth control, but there it is and there isn't shit you can really do about it. You can either play the game or opt out.

I don't blame you for opting out because of this new-wave feminism entitlement shit that women have. I really do get it. That's exactly the kind of cow my step-mom is and she will be overworking my poor father straight into the grave without ever having prepared a single meal or cleaning a single dish.
But there are a few still good few of us out there. If there is a tiny bit of hope, keep it alive. Maybe tucked away somewhere small and safe and maybe not so readily accesible, but don't just let it die
>>
>>27386550
Nope, you didn't.
I dont know why you're telling me people to "improve themselves" before they deserve gfs. My fucking unemployed stoner neighbor is an open relationship with two women. Fucking serial killers have women lusting after them. Why do they get gfs and we dont?
>>
>>27386590
well we dont live in a fucking jungle, and this is not the caveman era, so most of that shit you typed is not relevant to modern humans at all.
>>
>>27386566
Baby Hercules was stolen by Hades's minions and deprived of almost all of his power. Thus, he had no right of living on Olympus any more.
>>
>>27386597
>Nope, you didn't.
Yes I did.

His point:
>I bet you would do this: ...

Me:
>No, I wouldn't

Did I really need to spell it out for you?

You fucks will never be ready for a relationship at this point. Stop attempting to make you and another person more miserable than you already are.
>>
>>27386414
only to white women,alot poor women get beating to death for having a opinion
>>
>>27386621
but it is. that's why it still happens all across the board. no matter how much crazy human civilization shit you tack on to it, you're always going to be a slave to chemical responses in your brain.
>>
>>27386590

> opt out

Pretty much the best advise. GO MGTOW or some shit. Wait for sex robots and vr girls. They are coming and the rate technology move today - getting faster and faster at that rate on top if - it wont be long now.
>>
>>27386628
>>No, I wouldn't
you never said this
>Stop attempting to make you and another person more miserable than you already are.
No, fuck you. If literal serial killers get gfs then we should too.
>>
>>27378391
Liar. You're lying to yourself.
>>
>>27386638
not in 1st world countries.
>>
>>27386621

she right though anon. your lizard brain never changed with the advent of skyscrapers and aeroplanes. woman drive men to near death exhaustion in the mating selection process. this has always ben true and will always be true until genetic transhumanism changes that. even sooner, we just develop sex robots and mass produce them like iphones.
>>
>>27386660
>you never said this
>b-b-b-but you never said these exact words so it doesn't count!
Talk about grasping at straws. It's like I'm literally talking to a 5 year old.

>If literal serial killers get gfs then we should too.
Then go be a fucking serial killer for all I care. Nobody's stopping you. Also case in point: >>27386089
>>
>>27386508
but men can fight back hoping to win,women are too weak to try fight back.
i don't think taking care of your rapist babes is millions times better then fixing a gaping asshole
>>
>>27386739
>>b-b-b-but you never said these exact words so it doesn't count!
you didn't even say anything close to it you dumb whore
>>
>>27386477
>>27386436
I really don't know what else to tell you if you can't take into account how personality effects how other people decide on whether or not to proceed interacting with you. And I'm not just saying your personality. But the personality of the proverbial 'Stacy' for example. She could just an incredibly vapid person without empathy and doesn't care if she has people with genuine emotions pining for her from a far. In which case, why would you want to continue pursuing someone like that anyway?
>>
>>27386089
>It's honestly better to remain celibate than date a robot.

you sluts remaining celebate? i'd bet my life savings on the lakers tomorrow before i'd put one dime on that
>>
>>27386771
>In which case, why would you want to continue pursuing someone like that anyway?
because it would be an actual relationship with a girl?
See, this is why you're not as lonely as us. We'd just take any sort of female interaction, yours has to be this certain specific kind that fits your ridiculous criteria.
There is a whole universe of loneliness that you will never understand, because you are a woman.
>>
>>27386768
>you didn't even say anything close to it you dumb whore

Let me rephrase >>27386444 just so you will stop purposely acting retarded:

>lol, you stupid fucking bitch, if robots actually had standards you'd be telling them they're entitled and should be settling for bottom of the barrel women. There's no winning with cunts like you.
No I wouldn't. I'd go tell you to get your fucking shit together and work on making yourself better before even considering a relationship, but of course that's never gonna happen. Whatever, I'll take this post as an admission you were just BTFO

>>27386782
Celibacy over being with the likes of you? My, I can't imagine how it could be such a tough choice!
>>
>>27386677
black women,latina women,white trash,and poor christan,live in the first world
>>
>>27386819
>work on making yourself better
explain exactly what you mean by this. I want to hear your arbitrary checklist that men need to finish before they deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>>27386832
the death rates for things like that are low. Men are actual more likely to be victims of violent crime than women, so dont give me that shit.
>>
>>27386838
it's just whorenacular for "become a hot musclebound chad and stop talking to me otherwise"
>>
>>27386838
Empty those piss bottles, shave that neckbeard, go outside, get a fucking job, stop being a autist.

>but of course that's never gonna happen.
>>
File: 1452297594826.png (1 MB, 874x653) Image search: [Google]
1452297594826.png
1 MB, 874x653
>>27386759
Woman can fight back and hope to win, we're talking about a weak man here. In prison a weak man is going to get raped more than any woman ever will. Out side of prison a WEAK man is going to be bullied more than any woman ever will and anywhere at any point in time you could get killed, and if you fought back and killed the guy then it still just proves that men have more to worry. Women just want more unfair advantages. I say we put them in concentration camps and only use them for breeding since that what they're good for (exclusively). Everyone get's a government mandated gf. Problem fucking solved.
>>
>>27386876
>Empty those piss bottles,
never have had any
>shave that neckbeard,
don't have one
>get a fucking job,
used to have one, now I'm just a student
Man, looks like I deserve a gf!
Do you have any non-strawman answers?
>>
>>27386838
>>27386876
And also stop fucking romanticizing relationships. You idiots have such high expectations for them you're setting yourselves up for disappointment and depression and will probably stop wanting anything to do with your gfs the minute you find one

>>27386911
But you're still a fucking autist, arent you? Seeing you conveniently left that tiny, inconsequential part out. My sides.
>>
>>27386929
sorry, I meant to address that one too. But no I don't have autism.
So what now, slut?
>You idiots have such high expectations for them you're setting yourselves up for disappointment
But I've had one relationship before that lasted a year.
>>
>>27386947
>But no I don't have autism.
Don't lie.

>arguing semantics
You know what I fucking meant.
>>
>>27386861
but most women are killed by thier husband,bf, and father. most men are killed by fights in street brawls
>>
>>27386961
Well sorry.
Now that I've finished your checklist to make me a better person, what is my next step?
>>27386978
Yes, and? Getting killed sucks no matter who is doing the killing. They're both equally terrible.
>>
>>27386994
You get a gf :))
>>
>>27386800
I'm not saying men can't have a more profound sense of loneliness than women. I can agree that plain unattached sexual interaction can be the bare minimum of having someone validate you and women can just have that whenever. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be that way.
That sort of thinking gets you into deeper shit than just being by yourself. Because suddenly you're at the mercy of a potentially very selfish or dangerous person all because they just pay attention to you.

also nothing in this equation says you can't just have regular male to male friendships or even family for human interaction and avoiding loneliness.
>>
>>27386961

The presence or absence of a specific psychiatric diagnosis is not exactly playing semantics.
>>
>>27387016
>also nothing in this equation says you can't just have regular male to male friendships or even family for human interaction and avoiding loneliness.
>just be happy with never getting laid!
are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>27387020
You knew perfectly well what I meant. You're just shitposting at this point.
>>
>>27387015

did menstrual blood leak into your circuitry again?
>>
>>27387033
I'm not saying be satisfied with it. I don't know how many times I've said that you have to put effort into women if you want sex, as unfair as you perceive it to be. Life isn't fair. Deal with it. Make the effort or wait for sexbots.
And no, you can't ever be truly lonely if you have friends and family that enjoy your company.
>>
>>27387058
>oh no I don't have any arguments left
>whatever, just use insults instead
Great going retard, nearly as good as when you claimed to be another poster you samefagging little shit.
>>
>>27387015
>>27387095
this >>27387058 isn't me.
I don't know what arguments you expected me to come up with to "you get a gf :))"
like, what did you expect me to say?
>>
>>27387095

> you cant lie to me! i know who you truly are!!!
> seeing things that aren't there

aww cute. all those period cycles are going to your head.
>>
>>27386994

You can't convince a roastie you are alone because you deserve to be alone. You deserve to be alone because you are alone. There is really nothing else to it. Women are retarded and worthless whores. Pua is shit but it works. Adapt an abundance mentality and use a shotgun approach. Women claim to dislike desperation yet they almost exclusively fuck the guy who has been rejected more times than he has jerked off. Hell, some women play hard to get just because it turns them en to reject a guy and him keep trying and escalating with each attempt. Women are simple animals. Use it against them. They provide nothing beyond sex so drop any standards you may have. Just go after attractive women. Nothing else about them matters.
>>
>>27387093
Not him but you're aware love, affection and even sex are all needs, correct?
>put effort into women if you want sex
Explain that. What actions specifically does a man have to take in order to have sex with a woman?

If it's this list
>>27386876
then I think you have a bit of an inaccurate perception on what the majority of posters here look and act like
>>
>>27387034

That was my first post in this thread.

How about you write what everyone knew you meant? That way we can confirm or deny that we knew what you meant when you said what you didn't mean.
>>
>>27387118
There's no argument to come up with. That's is literally how people get gfs, the same way they get friends: by not being fucking autistic.
>>
>>27387145
>by not being fucking autistic.
this literally means nothing.
>>
>>27387093
so how come women get to claim they are "oppressed" when they clearly have all of these advantages?
>>
>>27378051
Dude...

It's our burden. We are born with an inherent advantage: being men. We shaped the world and have accomplished everything worth accomplishing. We are the best musicians, athletes, corporate executives, investors, surgeons, theorists, philosophers, etc. etc. Because of this, being a man is a great responsibility. We have to take a lot of stuff on our shoulders and accept some difficulties.

To get upset about this, to blame women for who they are, to be mad at the seemingly unfair world, is to lose.

To accept there are things you do not like, to change the things within your power to change, and to adapt to the things you cannot change, is to win.
>>
>>27387144
>How about you write what everyone knew you meant?
How about you lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>27387145

You've apparently never seen an autist. They usually have lots of friends. Go down to any Friday night magic or dnd campaign. Making friends isn't as easy as not being born with a developmental disorder .
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>27387182
this is original i swear
>>
>>27387182
>We are the best musicians, athletes, corporate executives, investors, surgeons, theorists, philosophers, etc. etc.
To me this sounds stupid. Some men are especially talented in those aspects but that does literally nothing for the average man.

I shouldn't feel any better about Lebron James athletic ability because I too have a penis when I have never had any talent in sports whatsoever.
>>
>>27387190

lolwut

You're getting desperate now. Not understanding roastiespeak means you're a newfag now? I'm beginning to think you don't even know what you meant.
>>
>>27387145
>by not being fucking autistic.
To be fair autistic people tend to have more friends than I do. Sure those brony and anime conventions make me cringe but the difference between those individuals and myself are they're enjoying themselves with friends whereas I haven't had a friend since remedial school.

How do you get a girlfriend anon?
>>
>>27387127
I understand that love and sex are needs.
It's really subjective from woman to woman and becoming more and more impossible as women become consumed by third-wave western feminism, but if it were completely up to biology it would be
a. have displaying traits of physical strength and good personal hygeine
b. have a job (like literally any job. I'm not saying six figures lawyers on a gold-course snorting cocaine and living on a tropical island. just don't be a basement dweller or a welfare leeching dindu)
c. have a mutual interest so that there is something to talk about and bond over and laugh about.

Of course you see exceptions to these all the time, but there are women who are dumb and make bad choices. These three specifics can only (but significantly) improve your chances.
>>
>>27378145
STOP BEING SO PICKY
>>
>>27387195
>You've apparently never seen an autist. They usually have lots of friends. Go down to any Friday night magic or dnd campaign.
On look, another retard who doesn't know what the word "autist" means. See >>27387190

If you're not autistic it must mean you have either avoidant or schizoid personality meme disorder, which means you probably actively attempted to avoid prolonged interaction with girls, which means you can't really pretend to be confused about why you can't get a gf, because you're never fucking tried.

>>27387239
See above

>>27387220
>roastie
So you're not a newfag, just pretending to be one because it's convenient for your argument at the moment. Either way, gas yourself.
>>
>>27387210
I'm not saying that should mean shit to you. I'm explaining why men have to deal with some things that OP is complaining about (like woman getting handed everything and men earning everything).
>>
>>27387269
>because you're never fucking tried.
if men and women are equal, how come women never approach men first or ask them on dates?
>>
>>27386890
that only in prison,in the outside world he is still stonger then a woman and can rape her too.

bullied by who?most man stop doing that after college or only at the bar to show off how alpha he think he is.women are bullied every where by men online and off,from doxxing ,stalking,and threatingt to rape and/or kill them a thousand times more then men.

and look at you, thinking it okay to use women like animals because you have more power then them
>>
File: FedoraTip.jpg (206 KB, 2900x2355) Image search: [Google]
FedoraTip.jpg
206 KB, 2900x2355
>>27387205
So more orig than u
>>
>>27387263
Oh I've been lifting weights since I was fourteen years old, I played sports throughout the entirety of high school and occasionally might play at the YMCA near my university. I have a pretty good build I would say, I work at a GNC, and I'm pretty into sports, all of them, which is a common interest for a lot of the girls in my dorm.

None of that has gotten me a girlfriend despite the fact I interact with women on a regular basis. You can't really overcome height without riches I imagine
>>
>>27387300
>no u
lol
>>
>>27378466
Like every woman in the world doesn't do that to men already
>>
>>27387294
I demolish one argument, and you immediately move the goalpost and make a new one. Nice loaded question, but I'm not going to bite the bait anymore.
>>
File: intersex.jpg (25 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
intersex.jpg
25 KB, 259x400
what i gender anyway
?
>>
File: notreallymev2.jpg (69 KB, 533x579) Image search: [Google]
notreallymev2.jpg
69 KB, 533x579
>>27387269
>because you're never fucking tried
hate this meme. a lot of us have tried and have failed consistently to the point that we gave up due to abysmally low self esteem.

t. ur avg robot who tried to become a /f/it normie but still failed.
>>
>>27387292
Why should every men have to compensate for the fact a minority of men are exemplary in their field of particular interest?
>>
>>27387318
None of those posts were replying to me.
But i'm genuinely asking.
You do believe in gender equality dont you?
>>
>>27387182
lmao being a man doesn't just guarantee you'll be any of those things.
and the only reason there are fewer women excelling in stuff like that is because 70 years ago women weren't really allowed to do shit. Men have had since the dawn of society. Women are just now catching up. And even then, most women don't even care and would rather be stay at home moms or have easy jobs as receptionists.
>>
>>27387296
Troll or 90 IQ?
>>
>>27387324
Why shouldn't they? Who fucking cares what should or should not be? It is. Deal with it. That's what being a man is. Women live in the world of should. Men live in the world of could.
>>
>>27386590
>you know how on the discovery channel when they have a bunch of weird fruity birds dancing around the one plain brown bird to get her to lay eggs with him?
You know how then the bird that "lost" plucks the other bird's eyes the fuck out and rapes the brown bird right in the cloaca? You really want to go with that argument?
>>
>>27378442
That's awfully mean spirited of you, sugar tits
a woman who is less attractive than you is getting attention, and your reaction is to declare all women below your level to be scum undeserving of love and attention.

Truly roastie mentality
>>
>>27387338
Nobody said you would be those things. I'm saying since we have done all these things and shaped the world the way it is, we have brought about this burden of being a man. We created the society which you are all complaining about.

>I'm not Bill Grates so wtf your post said I'd be Bill Grates
>>
>>27387324
>Why should every men have to compensate for the fact a minority of men are exemplary in their field of particular interest?
Because IDENTITY POLITICS NOW SUCK ON THAT BIG BLACK DINGUS WHITE BOY.
>>
File: 1450284992519.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
1450284992519.png
204 KB, 650x584
>>27379266

Hah, you wish man. It is actually impossible to fail. Even Honey Booboo's mom had something like five kids.
>>
>>27386994
>killed by the person you love
>killed by some random at a druken bar fight
which one do you fear most? which can you easily stop?
>>
File: you are the hot dog.png (51 KB, 602x347) Image search: [Google]
you are the hot dog.png
51 KB, 602x347
>>27378051
Allow me to rebute your silly picture with one of my own
>>
>>27387364
>Why shouldn't they?
Because they're incapable of achieving equivalent levels of success in any field of merit due to inferior genetics? You're stating that because we have penises and some really awesome people also have penises we shouldn't fret about the fact women are only attracted to a small portion of men because we can compensate by being excellent at something, when throughout the entirety of history only very few people have attained that level of success.
>Who fucking cares
Maybe myself? OP? /r9k/? Is this an appeal to the majority fallacy?
>It is. Deal with it. That's what being a man is.
>Men live in the world of could.
Sound like some really shitty normie platitudes/nonarguments
>>
>>27387304
That sucks man and I'm sorry women are so vain about height if that's what your problem is. If it makes you have any more hope for yourself, my husband is a board certified manlet and we're the same height.
I even thought he'd be shorter than me from his pictures when we met online and still fell in love with him before I met with him in person for the first time anyway. He's not rich, either.
>>
>>27387338
>the only reason there are fewer women excelling in stuff like that is because 70 years ago women weren't really allowed to do shit.
Who said that to you? Where did you read it? Women were allowed to do the exact same shit as men, if they were rich enough and wanted to. But when you're a rich woman, guess what, you don't really have that much of an interest in doing shit, since you already have it literally the best possible in human life.

And what the fuck do you think the majority of men were "allowed" to do except toil endlessly with no purpose whatsoever?
>>
File: 1433996269190.png (2 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1433996269190.png
2 KB, 201x199
>>27387347
both of you faggot are trolls
>>
>>27387434
As much as I'd like that to be true it just sounds really, really convenient. When I walk around outside I'm shorter than the outstanding majority of men and a very large portion of women, I don't know if your husband can boast the same, but in my personal experience that's only recently been corroborated by statistics I've viewed online here women don't go for guys like me unless I'm a famous actor who's especially handsome.

So it is fucked up to see women complain about not being able to find that perfect 10 when I'd be okay with a solid 2 or 3 provided she took care of herself and wasn't super fat. Chubby I could do, hell I could even do fat.

But I'm going to be alone forever, I'm not going to stop trying but it looks pretty much like this is the way it's going to be no matter what.

I'm fine to be a friend but I can never work on what it takes to be a boyfriend
>>
File: ohmygod.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>27387434
>oh my anecdotal evidence
>>
File: reeeeeeeee2.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee2.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>27387434
>my husband
FUCK YOU WHORE
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: 1452301496975.png (697 KB, 903x631) Image search: [Google]
1452301496975.png
697 KB, 903x631
>>27387296
Every community that does online bullying targets men primarily. you'll see maybe 4 or 5 women on there but it's mainly men. They get it so much worse than the few women that get targeted and the media gives it no attention because it's common place and no one gives a shit about men. look at chris-chan for example, That shit's still going on, there has and will never be a female version of that.
Men get killed more often than women in and outside of prison. As for man raping man, that might be a prison thing but i bet that the added sum of male rape victims in prison is greater than that of women victims outside of prison. i mentioned earlier that women getting raped isn't as damaging as a man getting raped, again it's just women wanting more double standards in their favor. They need to be locked up and distributed so as to restore the very desperately needed order that society is lacking.
>>
>>27387491
>just be fun
just find out what do they think is fun,like fast cars,drugs,pets,boats,aphla male fighting,cooking,etc.
>>
>>27387601
Now you're just pulling things out of your behind anon. I go to parties, I go to games, I go to lakes, and clubs.

Having fun with women doesn't make them attracted to you, being attractive to women is what allows you to pursue relationships with them.

Honestly I don't even understand why I get into conversations with people like you, you just make up additional prerequisites for people like me to accomplish in order to get a relationship
>>
>>27387601
Kill yourself you worthless gash
>>
>>27379572
I don't hate feminism.
I hate women.
>>
File: 1451808062502.gif (186 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
1451808062502.gif
186 KB, 600x397
>>27387587
everything you said is wrong and just mostly Mra bullshit, but im done with this argument so you win
>>
>>27378301
You're suffering from unsatisfied narcissism, not loneliness.
>>
File: 1451881792124.jpg (34 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
1451881792124.jpg
34 KB, 500x574
>>27387632
okay anon if you believe that ,just give up
>>
>>27378145
>but this is misleading if you don't consider the quality of males we have to select from.
>quality of males we have to select from.
>we have to select from.

Look, I don't care if you are a legit cunt or some guy trolling, but I'd happily see play a cameo role in the next ISIS trailer. You are less than human.
>>
File: rare smug.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
rare smug.png
550 KB, 875x557
>>27387691
Prove that it's wrong lady, you're the outsider here trying to change my views, thinking you're strong enough to swim against the current.
>>
>>27387648
what makes you worth more then me?
>>
>>27387736
I can't, I still want someone and I'm still a member of a social species so I'll probably live out the rest of my life searching for someone but being rejected due to factors outside of my control.

You and truly no woman who didn't suffer from a major disfigurement will experience this
>>
>women will never experience the soul-crushing despair that comes with eternal loneliness
>>
File: 1437894338588.jpg (40 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1437894338588.jpg
40 KB, 960x544
>>27387754
prove what?
that you view women less then human so it ok beat and rape them?
that men hurt other men,way more then a women can hurt men?
that women have a right to fear men?
that men are the real animals that needed to be lock away to protect other men from them?
>>
File: 完璧ゆのっち.jpg (295 KB, 1078x1260) Image search: [Google]
完璧ゆのっち.jpg
295 KB, 1078x1260
>>27387822
Females are whores by nature who function in an entirely self serving fashion. The problem is men naturally project qualities they idealise onto people they desire to share a bond with, hence delude themselves thinking that a female is capable of male originated emotional responses to human interaction, such as love, loyalty, compassion, etc.
It's also worth noting that during the war, German women instantly shacked up with European soldiers who came to slaughter their German husbands and fathers the moment their lives were in potential danger.
The only good females exist in perfect 2D, and due to how humans have evolved, this will never change and by the time it does change, humans as a species will no longer exist.

Why more men waste their desperately seeking love in a woman who will never love them is beyond me. There real love was there the whole time, inside them. They just need to find their emotional muse to allow themselves to appreciate what they feel deep inside instead of waiting for a female to valid it, because they'll be waiting their whole lives for that to happen.
>>
>>27388001
GET THE FUCK OUT FILTHY FUCKING NORMIE WHORE
RUIN ANOTHER BOARD
>>
>>27387632
i said find what is fun to them,not what is fun to you anon
>>
File: 1442729120845.jpg (22 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
1442729120845.jpg
22 KB, 425x240
>>27388026
how anon?how im i doing that?
>>
File: 1437280652211.png (1 MB, 916x1400) Image search: [Google]
1437280652211.png
1 MB, 916x1400
>>27388011
>The problem is men naturally project qualities they idealise onto people they desire to share a bond with, hence delude themselves thinking that a female is capable of male originated emotional responses to human interaction, such as love, loyalty, compassion, etc.

Yeah, and it doesn't help that a lot of us (most of us?) are taught mostly pretty lies about women and female nature while growing up.
>>
>>27387632
>>27388039
do u know how attraction works? if he did do stuff the both of them thought was fun, that doesnt boost his browny points with the girl whatsoever. he'll just continue being her bff who she loves spending time with and using emoticons and shit. this is elementary knowledge for us, if u dont meet her physical needs there is and never will be anything intimate going on between them.

god i fucking hate u, why cant you jsut leave?
>>
>>27388039
>get invited by females to party
Well I guess they don't find that fun, they only invited me and ventured out to the party because of social obligation right? I'm done with this conversation, you are an absolute fucking idiot.

Fuck off
>>
File: shouldn't-happen.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
shouldn't-happen.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>27388093
GET THE FUCK OUT
NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU FUCKING SHITPOST YOUR NORMIE GARBAGE AND FLAUNT YOUR PERFECT LIFE HERE
FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1403516025833.jpg (349 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
1403516025833.jpg
349 KB, 1200x828
>>27388094
It isn't the job of others to educate you about life, anon. If man is to be a thinking ape he must first teach himself to think.
>>
File: pigwoman.jpg (73 KB, 446x450) Image search: [Google]
pigwoman.jpg
73 KB, 446x450
>even this woman gets propositioned on online dating
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.