[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l want to be happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (35 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
35 KB, 292x292
l want to be happy
>>
u hav 2 git gud 1st u scrub
>>
just like everyone here you will never be happy

you are not supposed to be happy

sometimes you may distract yourself with games, fake friends, alcohol/drugs

but when its over you are not happy.

we cant be happy
>>
File: 1.jpg (72 KB, 766x381) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72 KB, 766x381
>>27377687
Not everyone, not in this place at least

I have reasons to be sad, sure, but the same thing with happiness
But I cant feel happiness no matter what
I cant even distract myself anymore, it doesnt work
I dont even have anything to say anymore, there is no point living like this

"I hate you"
How can anyone say this, is it that hard to understand
>>
>>27377914
Yeah, welcome pal.
I am same about now and i think I'll just kill myself, i don't really have that many reasons to be sad,
When you realize everything is shit just end it.
Why not? Isn't sleeping forever comforting?
>>
Do you want to suffer in limbo? That's how you suffer in limbo.
>>
to be happy you have to change your life
you have to meet new people or you have to cut off people you already know
you have to quit bad jobs, and look for better ones
you have to find away to get out of your room more
you have to have social obligations that you can't back out of
you won't stumble on it one day, but one day you'll look back and say "oh shit i was so miserable back then" and that's how you know you made it
>>
>>27378035
It is
I cant die though. My mother. Maybe my father too
>>27378288
Im not sure what do you mean
>>27378356
I get what are you trying to say
I will sound like everyone pretty much, but I have tried many things, more than I was supposed and you see, Im still here
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.