[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, Wagecuck! How was work? Tired again? Yeah, it sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 17
File: ComfyPepe3.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe3.png
201 KB, 620x387
Hey there, Wagecuck! How was work? Tired again? Yeah, it sucks that Mr. Shekelstein keeps making you stay late, and even worse that he doesn't pay you for it!

It rained today, pretty heavily. I had a nice warm cup of tea, a blanket, and a good book. Nothing like a nice relaxing day, eh?

Oh well, better get to bed wagie, don't want to be tired for your early day tomorrow. The early bird gets the worm, eh wagecuck?
>>
It was freezing rain here and I went into work. Left at 12 because no one else was there. Also tomorrow is a holiday.
>>
File: ComfyPepe6.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe6.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>27377390
Sounds like a nice time, Wagecuck. First you leave early, then you get a whole day off? What will you do with all your free time?
>>
File: ComfyPepe10 - Bernie -.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe10 - Bernie -.png
887 KB, 802x802
Are the wagies not home from work yet? They must be fighting traffic trying to get home. The say they only work 8 hour days, but don't mention they actually work 9, and commute 2 hours each way.

Get home soon wagecucks.
>>
File: Picard.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Picard.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>27377348
i've been neet for 5 months but im starting a job on monday and they took TNG off netflix FUCK
>>
>>27377348
>>27377462
>>27377736
same guy

>>27377390
and his friend IRL responding, I see what this is. I see yall, can't pull a fast one on me.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
FUCK YOU YOU CUNT11

some of us have mouths to feed!!
>>
I think it's cute that this is your daily project. Most of us work out or play instruments or other co productive stuff but this is what you do instead.

*pats you on the head*
>>
File: ComfyPepe1.png (361 KB, 478x498) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe1.png
361 KB, 478x498
>>27377822
>Implying I was hiding it

The OP, the second and third comments on this thread, and now this one are all the same person. I'm bumping this thread so the wagies can see it when they get home from their long commute.

Now, isn't it past your bedtime, wagecuck?
>>
>>27377923
Stop lying, you know all you do is play video games, eat, sleep, shit, and fap.
>>
>>27377937
Not a wagie, but I just wanted to call you out on your bullshit. Thinking maybe you can get over on old Anon, but you can't get over.
>>
>>27377822
Also, that last guy isn't my IRL friend, I don't have any friends.

He's just a fellow NEETlord who wants to wake up the wagecuckolds.
>>
>>27377940
Used to yeah. But I've lost 55 lbs, quit soda, regularly work out, and eat healthier now. It was very tough when I started especially quitting soda but after several half assed attempts I was finally able to make it over the wall.

Yes. It really is worth it. You can do it guys. At my heaviest I was 350.
>>
>>27378158
If you're 200+ youre still a disgrace
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27377348
This was a good day and tomorrow will literally be one, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 293x172
>>27377348
It was fucking awesome thanks for asking neet bro. I got promoted today and it's pay day. Grabbing steaks for dinner, head home make awesome dinner for my guy, get blazed and play with Legos.
>>
>>27378179
Okay champ. Enjoy being content with your situation. Also thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>27378179
This is the truth, fat people are fucking disgusting and should be shot.
>>
>>27378246
Sure you are buddy. That's what they all say.
>>
File: ComfyPepe2.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe2.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27378246
Now now, Wagecuck. No need to lie.
>>
I actually just got to work NEETfriend. It's not a bad job, I mostly just chill in the library and tell people to shush. For the most part I'm pretty lenient but every now and then a group of normies piss me off. Ever notice how easily they get angry? Getting paid to troll isn't half bad for a student job!

Relaxing days are some of the best. Wake up naturally, no class or work, go to my local mom and pop breakfast place and enjoy the whole day. Some weekends I won't leave my apartment at all. I'll order pizza when I'm hungry, shitpost, play OSRS, whatever. But I find I can only enjoy it for 2 or 3 days straight. After that I'm itching to get out and do something, even just drive around. School Monday-Friday, work Monday Wednesday and Friday, off otherwise actually works pretty well for me. Not so busy I'm stressed but enough activity that I really enjoy nights and days off.

What have you been up to? Learn any languages or instruments? Hobbies?
>>
File: 1431783717564.png (372 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1431783717564.png
372 KB, 500x376
>tfw soon going to start work as a delivery guy, at least there is good tips where I will work.
>>
File: 1401119208692.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1401119208692.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>tfw Working, scrimping, saving, investing
>tfw One day I will join the superior NEET master race

O' Exalted Ones. Please forgive my wagecuckery
>>
File: ComfyPepe9.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe9.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>27378409
>Student job
>Student
>Paying a university so you can become a slave.

And thanks for asking, wagecuck, I'm actually working on learning my 7th instrument; the violin. I've used my time not slaving away to learn several others such as the piano, guitar, trumpet, and a selection of other fine musical instruments.
>>
>>27378504
By that you mean you have a few books lying around in the attic or closet about instruments. You skimmed through one page and now they collect so much dust that there's a whole dust mite picnic going on inside the books.

Nah bro, don't act like something you're not. You eat cheetos and play katawa shoujo or some shit with cheeto dust still on your fingers, then come on here to shitpost with your silly little frog man.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (12 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
12 KB, 302x167
The faggot that works the night shift just stands around
>have to do the work he left for me in the morning as well as my usual duties
>we are paid exactly the same
>>
I don't understand what this thread is about, is it bad to work hard and make very good money? it is better to sit at home, alone and only get a little bit of money? is this some kind of new things to do? who can explain to me, i am not english sorry
>>
>>27378666
Nice trips, but report him and get his lazy ass up outta there. Get him fire.
>>
File: ComfyPepe4.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe4.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>27378578
This is simply not true, wagecuckold. I've studied music for many years. I'm self-taught, I don't want to pay the jews to teach me something I can easily learn on my own. I've played in groups at large concert halls, and have been flown out of the country to perform in a competition I did very well in.

But keep telling yourself what you're doing is worthwhile, wagie.
>>
>>27378688
I have but apparently we're "too short staffed to fire anyone" at least give me a raise
>>
>>27378678
Working a full-time job steals your life away from you.

Since I'm a friendless virgin who posts here I'd probably just sit alone on the computer all day. It's painful, but I have to work or go homeless eventually.
>>
File: ComfyPepe8.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe8.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>27378678
The bad part is that most of your hard work is going to making your boss rich. They give you a small pittance and expect you to be grateful, and you've fallen for the very trap!
>>
>>27378703
I keep telling you my smelly neetbrah, I'm not the wagie. I just think you need to be true 2 urself and quit the bullshit. You say you have studied music for several years and are working on your 7th instrument, when in reality you probably just play on a Yamaha keyboard every now and then. And I'm being generous with the word "play", you probably just kind of fuck around on there with video game music by ear at best.

Glad you're a NEET, that's cool and everything, but you don't have to lie about it or embellish details about your life, just be straight with us.
>>
>>27378749
I am not working for somebody, i am the boss, customers come to my shop and i help them
anyone can do this work and it makes very good money, but yes it is hard work and alot
>>
File: ComfyPepe7.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe7.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>27378731
Oh that's sad, wagecuck. The taxpayers just gave me a raise last week!
>>
>>27377348
I actually feel better now that I work than I did being a neet. Someone's jealous to make this thread every day.
>>
File: ComfyPepe5.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
ComfyPepe5.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>27378804
Keep projecting friend, you're totally better off than the NEET.
>>
>>27377462
>Sounds like a nice time, Wagecuck. First you leave early, then you get a whole day off? What will you do with all your free time?
hah
>>
tfw having a comfy job adds at least 4 points to your happiness/10 scale
>>
>>27379951
proof and explain
>>
>>27379978
being neet for too long fucks you up mentally, it ain't healthy

having routine and tasks keeps you busy and there's less time to sit around pondering the bad thoughts

also you'll stop feeling like a piece of shit failure
>>
>>27380022
>being neet for too long fucks you up mentally, it ain't healthy

explain

>having routine and tasks keeps you busy and there's less time to sit around pondering the bad thoughts

proof it and explain

>also you'll stop feeling like a piece of shit failure

you got me there, but still explain
>>
>>27380022
exact same experience here

neet for three and a half years and started getting sick of it. getting a nice easy job for 4 months that paided decently makes me feel better
>>
>>27380063
Don't you like the idea of working towards an end goal? You can't really go anywhere in life without money and you can't make friends because after a certain age it's just embarrassing to be jobless and people won't respect you, it's just how the world works right now

+ work keeps you social, even if you don't like it, you need it
>>
>>27380135
I hear what you're saying bro, I was just having a fukkin giggle m8 with all the explain. No but you're right, and NEET has its pros but also cons.
>>
>>27378666
>implying he doesnt make more than you because of third shift premium
I would know
>>
>>27380135
Maybe that's what's wrong with my job. It's just me, my boss, and some guy who comes in 2 days a week at my office. It really feels pointless and I'd be happier as a NEET.

I like to tell myself that the reason I'd quit is because I'd have a some time to figure out what I want to do with my life and what I care about. But if I NEET it up the same way I spend my weekends I'll just sit around jerking off to anime.
>>
I wanna get a job so i can afford a gun to shoot this absolute degeneratwe down in the street with total disregard for his neighbours.
>>
>>27380238
who are you talking about mi encantra famiglio?
>>
You niggas heard of stagnation? Well being a NEET is a form of stagnation and any of that shit is not good for the health mentally. Being a NEET for extensive periods has been proven to elevate depression and anxiety, it sets in a bad mindstate. So basically, you NEETfags that meander about on r9k and anime all day rather than using that time productively, your subconsciense will soon recognize you're stagnating and fuck you up with summadat good ol' depression/anxiety.
>>
I was a NEET from 2012 til 2014, and it really isn't that great. I still have never had a job though, I'm an eternal studentfag.
>>
Former or current long-term NEETs, how long does the honeymoon period last? Honestly.
>>
>>27380415
I can;t even remember but I'd say 2 months max
>>
>>27380415
You could easily enjoy NEETlife for upwards of about three years maybe more depending on how degenerate you can get without feeling some form of internal guilt. Basically, you can NEET up until you succumb to guilt from being such a huge leech to whoever you are housed with also your own personal perspective on life and how it should be lived may ultimately destroy you. If you truly believe that NEET is neat then you probably won't find it hard jerking off for three years but for most, eventually reaching a certain age you will no doubt begin to question your own life comparing to normies and realise you have limited your options due to your choices and the immense time wasted. Also, your murdered social life almost always eventually comes through in some form of anxiety to fuck your virgin assholes till they bleed.
>>
>>27380415
3 years for me. Maybe 2 and a half, I remember feeling pretty bored for a while before I actually decided to do something about it
>>
>>27380176
Not really, I work at a small business where we move shifts around all the time, I've only been doing day recently
>at least I make marginally more tips
>>
>tfw im a neet
>life is pointless and boring
>suffer from depression and being at home 24/7 makes it way worse
>cant sleep in silence or ill start thinking about shit too much
>want a job but 0 motivation to do anything so never bother looking for one
NEET life is shit
>>
>>27380912
sign up to a recruitment agency and let them find jobs for you and set up interviews

they get a commission if you get hired so they try to find you something
>>
mr shelekberg wants me to do split shift tomorrow,when will this torment end
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.