[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be making an original manga about a beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454512220740.png (1 MB, 1280x962) Image search: [Google]
1454512220740.png
1 MB, 1280x962
I'm going to be making an original manga about a beautiful but mysterious girl who falls from the sky and into the life of an autistic NEET robot. For various reasons she moves in with the NEET and they have to interact every day. It's going to be an ecchi comedy.

Would you buy it? Currently setting up a patreon for donations
>>
Only if the NEET robot is realistically portrayed and reforms as a result of not wanting the girl to accidentally drink any more of his piss.

If the neet robot is just a slightly ugly, somewhat uncool, typical anime protag, whose anxiety and depression are endearing rather than realistically disgusting, then no.
>>
It's been done before
>>
>>27377342
Ah My Goddess x Welcome to the NHK
>>
Only if she has a feminine penis
>>
Your target audience isn't going to pay for it.
>>
>>27377342
So horribly and painfully generic that it hurts.

This is bait right?
>>
>>27377342
>It's going to be an ecchi comedy
sounds legit, but there needs to be some cucking of some sort
>>
I wouldn't, but somebody will.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.