[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i have a gf with a bunch of issues and as a result she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1458597827784.jpg (145 KB, 620x819) Image search: [Google]
1458597827784.jpg
145 KB, 620x819
hey guys i have a gf with a bunch of issues and as a result she is mean to me like every other day. we have talked about it a hundred times and ive tried to "snap her out of it" in every way possible from being sweet as pie to physical force and everything in between. is there any way to tame this wild horse or is a broken girl broken forever?
>>
give her space and if she doesn't warm up to you break it off. tell her exactly how you feel in a note or something that way she can't talk over you or throw excuses at you. it's a bad feel man
>>
>>27377677
thank you anon, that is really good advice. idk how im supposed ot give her a note though? and just sit there while she reads it? sounds awkward.

besides this is a cold bitch were dealing with here. a note would probably just get construed into me being scared to talk to her.

ah fuck it, pretty sure i need out of this relationship
>>
>>27378110
just drop it by her place or something while she isn't there, definitely don't stand t here while she reads it. honestly man this might be quite the beta approach to it but you're an adult man you know what you want and how things make you feel. at least you are telling her in a way you know you can feel sure about that you told her exactly how you feel. tell her that you want to be there for her but she pushes you out of her life and it makes you feel like she doesn't want to be around you. she might just be having a hard time and she's just taking it out on you. you gotta be there for her even if you don't completely understand, it's not about that.
>>
>>27378381
>she might just be having a hard time and she's just taking it out on you.

this is exactly what is happening

>you gotta be there for her even if you don't completely understand, it's not about that.

even if she is mentally abusing me daily? will she ever come around? im starting to think no.

i love her but its getting old when she projects all her problems onto me
>>
>>27378576
she's gotta be willing to relax around you and i totally know what it's like to be in your shoes. it's not you, maybe not even her, just all the shit she has to deal with. a relationship should have the effect on people that they can forget about their problems. do things with her that get her mind off of things, stuff that makes her happy. if you love her do the best you can
>>
>>27378964
youre a female, arent you? this bitch is ruining my life because hers sucks. i already treat her like gold and just get shit on. thanks for helping me realize i need to break this off
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.