[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 322x156) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 322x156
Post your tinder related problems.

I'm taking a class on this place, and this cute girl (good looking, but almost average) flirted with me a bit on my first day (she works there). Yesterday we matched on tinder and I started a conversation, and she replied, and we exchanged like 8 messages and she seemed into it.

Except that since my last message, she didn't reply and I think she's been online. Did I blew my chance? Should I send her another message tomorrow? Please help me get out of this pathetic life with no gf
>>
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>get tinder four days ago
>swipe right on everything that isn't a landwhale or a tranny
>only matched with ONE bot

end it
>>
>>27377881
Man, you shouldn't swipe right on everyone. I think the app knows the ratio of right swipes and matches... You should start liking the uglier ones so you get a bigger score, then better looking girls will appear to you. It's gonna happen, bro
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 750x1334
A-am I a Chad yet? Also where should we fucc? I live at my parents house would it be weird to invite her over here?
>>
>>27378013
Ask her if she has a preference on where to meet. If she doesn't, go to some place public.. If things go really well you should go to a motel. But only if she shows signs that she wants it. Otherwise you'll ruin a potential fuck
>>
>tfw can't get any matches
>tfw the ones that match with me ignore me
should I just press on until they unmatch me?
>>
>>27378100
They are either not interested (and are bitches for matching and not even replying to your messages) or they receive too many messages and your message didn't stand out. If you have nothing to lose, you should say you don't like talking over tinder and give your phone number/ask for her phone number.
>>
>>27378097
should we meet at like a coffeehouse first, or just ask her if she wants to come over to watch a movie right now?
>>
>>27378243
I'm not sure if she is shy (because of her looks) or not.. You should say something like "you wanna go somewhere have coffee or do you wanna come over"? Most guys come on too strong and lose the girl.. You have to wait for her to give you a sign that she is ready to fugg
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.