[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do fucking normies pretend to have/glamorize depression and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457253648729.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1457253648729.png
14 KB, 646x720
Why do fucking normies pretend to have/glamorize depression and introversion?
>>
They use it as a facade to hide how superficial and fickle they actually are.
>>
File: 1456860357274.jpg (29 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1456860357274.jpg
29 KB, 576x432
Because they think that it makes them feel special and unique when in reality they have no idea how bad it really is.
>>
probably started off as a way for them to be different from other normies, because as you know normies are all the same. but now that everyone is saying they have depression or is introverted they'll move on to some other disorder or quirk to pretend to have.
>>
>>27377154
Because it automatically makes you sensitive and mysterious, silly.
>>
>complains about "normies"
>uses a normalfag word like "normie"
you can't make this shit up lmao
>>
The same reason people here compete to see who has the shittest life
>>
>>27377176
>be a suicidal drunk
>quit drinking
>depression even worse now

I dunno anymore man.
>>
Because people with traits you call "normie" can genuinely have clinical depression that impacts their lives, makes them miserable, and limits their potential.

Introversion isn't what fucks like you think it is.
>>
Before long they'll move onto some other mental illness because at least 40% of millennials claim to be depressed. When it stops making you a special snowflake they'll move onto something else and constantly undermine the struggles of people with legitimate mental illness
>wah I'm too lazy to get a job I must be depressed:(
>>
>>27377154
Only faggots here romanticize that shit because it's the only remotely interesting thing about them
>>
>>27377192
holy shit thank you
i swear 4chan went from saying 'normalfag' and 'the feels bad man frog' to 'normie' and 'pepe' overnight and its so fucking annoying
>>
File: original feels bad.jpg (166 KB, 821x1059) Image search: [Google]
original feels bad.jpg
166 KB, 821x1059
>>27377403
Only newfags who don't know about boys club called him 'the feels bad man frog'.
>>
>>27377322
this is actually the truth
>>
>tehee I'm so introverted;)
>sometimes I get sad and don't check my fb;_;
>>
Because the hackers who implemented the whole computer revolution often had personality defects, but were also highly skilled and intelligent.

The new generation wanted to steal all the hacker glory, but with no merit, so they started wearing big black glasses, dying their hair, and being deliberately crazy to prove they are SMRT and that white male nerds are problematic gross shitlords.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.