[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
You have won an all-expenses-paid romantic trip to any where in the world.
*BUT*
Your travelling companion is another 4chan user chosen at random.
You will share a hotel room with this person and must stay together for the duration of the trip.

Where would you go, and which board would your best/worst travel buddy frequent?
>>
>>27377100
Damn OP, that's a pretty good question. I haven't gone to a ton of boards so I can't say with certainy but here's my best guesses. I'd probably go somewhere in Europe because I've always wanted to go, maybe Italy or Germany (I'd do my best to ignore refugees)

Best buds: /ck/ /his/ /lit/ /pol/ /r9k/

Worst buds: all anime boards (sorry)
>>
>>27377100
I would want to go to maybe japan or thailand, or maybe somewhere in Europe.

And hopefully I would get to go with some one from /r9k/, /v/, /pol/, or /fit/.

I would agree with >>27377527
any anime board would be horrible.
>>
Thailand, I guess. I enjoy Thai food. I'd probably take someone from /int/ who hopefully knows a thing or two about traveling outside the country.
>>
>>27377100
japan with someone from cgl. not a bad place and cgl grills would love it there (if i got a grill of course)
>>
>>27377100
i'd like to have a nice feels trip somewhere secluded in the mountain/forests maybe somewhere local like in colorado or somewhere in europe in austria/germany. a resort-type thing like in the bahamas would also be cool.

best boards: /r9k/ /mu/ /lit/ /pol/ /s4s/ /out/ /trv/

worst boards: /b/ /soc/ /sp/ /v/
>>
romantic, so it's guaranteed with a girl right?

I would go on a romantic trip to venice with a girl who posts on /s4s/
>>
>>27377100
Wait it's random so you could get a guy or a girl
>>
>>27377100
/cgl/ is the one and only answewr to this one
>>
I was going to say /a/ but she would hate me for only having watched 70 anime series
>>
>>27377852
>Your travelling companion is another 4chan user chosen at random.
>>
>>27377852
No.
But you share a hotel room.
>>27377859
boy or girl (or mentally ill degenerate)
>>
There's an issue. The odds are stacked against heterosexual men, since I'm pretty sure the majority of people on 4chan are men. Most would turn it into a bro trip and ditch the whole romantic deal. Unless you're a flaming homo, of course. In that case, everything's in your favour, considering the amount of threads that have been made so far.
>>
>>27377100
I want to go with someone from /pol/ to Israel or Uganda.

Alternatively someone from /jp/ to Japan and then we will do a pilgrimage checking every single vending machine in the country and discussing about them while chilling at onsens.
>>
>>27377100

i would happily go with anyone from /an/ including the tripfags.
>>
If I can score /o/ or /k/, it would be the best trip ever. Failing that, /b/ or /pol/

Any animu/social/irrelevant other crap boards, not a chance.
>>
Glorious Nippon of course.

Best: /jp/ but only if they're into H!P idols too

Ok: Most small boards like /ck/ or something. I feel like they're probably decent but boring people.

Worst: /cgl/ I feel like they'd steal from me
/r9k/ srry, but i don't want to get raped by a stinky neet desu
/b/ cuz they're all faggots
/fa/ see above
/fit/ see above
>>
Syria and I would take /k/, maybe /lgbt/ for giggles
>>
i'd take a /mu/tant

i've met a lot of 4channers in the wild and /mu/tants are always the most normal, easy going people.
everyone from /fa/ are total narcissists. /b/ and /pol/ are edgy high schoolers. /r9k/ is hit or miss, i know a really cool guy who comes here but i'd be too afraid i'd get a school shooter
people from /fit/ can actually be pretty cool because they're all tough on the outside but they're total wojaks on the inside and it's endearing
people from /a/ are usually pretty cool but they can also get really annoying really quickly
every /mu/tant i've met though is kinda just a chill, cool person
>>
I think I would like to do a city-to-city tour around Europe or China

best: /tg/, /k/, /co/, /lit/, /sp/
worst: /soc/, /x/, /b/, /pol/, /tv/
>>
>>27377100
I'd decline the opportunity.
>>
>>27377100
A tour of Chernobyl with anyone from /k/ or /x/ would be awesome.
>>
>>27377100
Iceland

Best buds: /r9k/, /int/, /pol/, /fit/

Worst buds: anime boards
>>
I'd have the most in common with someone from /mu/. We'd go to shows all the time and wouldn't have to be self-conscious about being alone.

Second choice, /ck/. If it's all expenses paid, we gonna eat like fucking lords.

>>27379470
Home board represent. /mu/'s gone downhill just like every other board, but it's still full of a greater proportion of well-adjusted folks than most large boards I think.

Why/how have you met so many 4channers?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.