[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Single moms now have a day devoted to their shitty parenting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FUCK YOU MOM.jpg (73 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU MOM.jpg
73 KB, 720x720
>Single moms now have a day devoted to their shitty parenting with the lack of a fatherly figure.

Who else was raised by a /singlemother/ here?
>>
> my mom was a crazy man hating whore and now I'm one too
Great
>>
I was raised by a single mom and I'm here today because of her strength and dedication
That's should give you an idea of how strong and dedicated single mothers really are
>>
>>27377010
Do girls have a good chance of developing okay under single mothers?
>>
I was raised by a /singlemom/. Mom worked all the time, and we hardly ever talked. My dad was horribly bipolar. He never talked at all. Never shared any fatherly knowledge with me. My siblings had a different father. I never had much to do with them. Pretty much the pariah of the family. Now I'm a wagecuck wreck with a passing fair vocabulary. Thanks mom and dad.
>>
>mother had me with a drug dealing sociopath autist failed chad with damaged sperm

>born autistic, have other neurological disorders (like dyspraxia, hyper-metabolism in my visual cortex, doubled jointed hips etc..)

>have no father figure growing up

>mother and half sister raise me to be a beta boy who thinks being nice to women is how you get laid

I'm glad I stopped listening to women's lies when I was 18.
>>
>Single mom

>Circumcised

>Bottle fed

Got the unholy trinity desu senpai.
>>
>>27377644

same senpai, >>27377609

Useless mother complained it made her nips too sore so I was denied breast milk as a toddler. I'm 6'2 but I could've been 6'4, I'm intelligent but I could've been a math genius if my mother nurtured me as a baby and didn't deny me an autism diagnosis.

>inb4 you're not really an autist

Literally everyone else in the family could see there was something wrong with me. Underdeveloped speech, echolalia, no eye contact, wouldn't respond to my name, wouldn't engage in 'play' with family members. Both grandparents took note of it, my uncle noticed it, my aunty noticed it but my useless single mother just put it down as "oh he's just shy like me". If I got that diagnosis when I needed it I could've been nurtured but now I'm a shut in NEET with no father. Thanks mum :^)
>>
Male raised by single mother here

It should be illegal
>>
>>27377415
Yes, boys needs their fathers and girls need their mothers for the most part. They will both have abandonment issues without the opposite gender parent though. At least they will get raised and proper guidance to a greater extent than with a single parent of the opposite gender though.
>>
>>27377010
I was raised by a single mom. She raised me right though. I'm not a failure. I also wouldn't use that as an excuse to be a lazy failure like you guys.
>>
>>27377743
>she raised me right
>so I will assume your single mothers raised you right

Fuck off
>>
>>27377743

See >>27377770

Not too bright, eh kid?

>M-muh exception to the rule and muh anecdotal evidence!!!1

Wouldn't be surprised if a roastie posted that >>27377743
>>
>>27377743

>I also wouldn't use that as an excuse to be a lazy failure like you guys.

Why would someone want to be a lazy failure? It doesn't feel good.

We want to be successful and we tried. Didn't happen.
>>
My dad was a real man.

He drank excessively, and hit women and children.

Fuck women who think they can raise boys without a male influence.
>>
>>27377010
I have a single mother but she was fucked up and neglected me and my sister. So i raised myself with traditional western values. I am the way I am because of myself. And I hate when she tries to take credit for the way I am.
>>
File: 1415038315583.jpg (69 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1415038315583.jpg
69 KB, 500x738
>dad died of cancer when I was 7
>mfw fucking divorcedfag parents and all their bullshit

I would give anything to have my dad back. But no, they regretted marrying someone and wanted out so there problems are obviously just as bad. Fuck them.
>>
>raised by both parents for a few years
>raised only by father for a few years
>raised only by mother and stepfather for a few years
>raised only by mother for the rest

all of it was shit btw but the best times were by far the two parent times
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.