[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread basically embodies all of the fears of r9k with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (887 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
887 KB, 640x1136
This thread basically embodies all of the fears of r9k with all its hopes as well. It's a story of the journey of my life.

I started out as the person we all hate, and not just a Chad. The Chad. Blonde hair, blue eyes, king alpha. I was better than any other Chad, and had no competition. My family was rich, my parents were beautiful, and I had three gorgeous sisters. One day at a soccer game, I received a concussion so bad I was in a coma for a week.

I woke up and had no feeling in the left side of my body. I could move it, but I had to move the left side using the right side of my body. Over the next few years, I became very weak and very ugly. My bad side lost a lot of hair, my jawline was much weaker than my perfect right side, I looked like a Frankenstein monster. It killed my parents and siblings inside. I got addicted to world of Warcraft because I hated the world and my family grew to hate me. I was defeated and I was destroying my family. Feel free to laugh, I'm expecting it. You all hate people like me, don't you?
>>
if this is real, which it isn't, then it makes me warm and fuzzy inside to know that one of you fucks got his comeuppance

the thing is, it isn't real and it's a bait thread and there is truly no justice in this world
>>
No dude. Your visible side is handsome.

We just bitch but we're not extremists, I legit think we have a small Muslim robot population on r9k.
>>
Just wear a half-mask covering the messed up side of your face. It won't make functioning easier but it'll make you look kinda badass and have a huge effect on the way people treat you.
>>
File: 45345346t34543.jpg (57 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
45345346t34543.jpg
57 KB, 640x1136
I couldn't do any sort of drugs or partying in high school, but i managed to be careful enough and got a few friends in college. I tried pot, and had a very different effect than most people. The old me came out when I would get high. the legend, the hero, suddenly didn't care he was hideous on one side of his body. I was able to do anything high, but being in a normal state of mind was something I could just not deal with anymore. Severe schizophrenia began to develop within a few months. I became a rageaholic, and even with the broken left side, I became a gym monster. With no connection beneath my waist and a weak left side, I still was able to max out at a 225 bench. I thought i would be ok now that i was "big", but each time I saw a mirror, I wanted to kill myself. my face was so beautiful, but the minute girls saw my profile, they'd be horrified. Even worse, if they saw the good side I would be called hot, or a hunk. then I'd turn my head, and it would be over. As I continued to smoke, the psychosis deepened and the working out to compensate got into a frenzied state.
>>
No, man, I don't hate you. I feel bad for you.
>>
>You all hate people like me, don't you?
nah you ain't a failed normie, you had something happen to you to which you had no control over,
honorary robot.
We all going to make it some day brother.
>>
>>27376999
>>27377111
This is a fake bullshit story

I know because I've made up stupid story threads like these on r9k before.
>>
someone tl'dr please. too high to read.
>>
>>27376999
>You all hate people like me, don't you?
Not really. People on /r9k/ dont usually hate Chads. If it's real story, take my condolences.
>>
File: 53453543.png (363 KB, 339x565) Image search: [Google]
53453543.png
363 KB, 339x565
I was ready to commit suicide one night. everywhere I would go, I'd hear "I wonder what happened" "he's so hot" "he's so ugly". Real phrases, real words. Which amplified the schizophrenia to unimaginable levels. I most likely should have been/am a genius, which did not help. I would purposely give myself the most anxiety possible, combining marijuana with lsd, anything. I was so angry. I then would go out in public and force my brain to react to the stares and the interactions. It was horrifying, but I thought somehow I could make myself smart enough to save myself. I didn't realize I had built up a higher pain tolerance than most normal human beings from living with the broken left side, which constantly had pressure being pushed on it to allow my body to move. I noticed one night while sitting in a hot tub, after consuming lsd and marijuana (I've done lsd probably 50 times now) that my upper body was so overdeveloped from the constant pressure I had to put on my left side...it was like I was lifting 24/7. I suddenly had a moment of clarity, my mind closed of access to my own thoughts, and I contorted my legs an intricate way and I had partially fixed them. I had feeling in my calf muscle, and only the calf muscle. It was very strange.

pic related, i had no feeling below the hips, and my upper body worked like a flotation device. I was in a constant, burning cold pain below the waist.
>>
File: 1425248567707.jpg (397 KB, 726x1080) Image search: [Google]
1425248567707.jpg
397 KB, 726x1080
>>27376999

Never think it my man.

All who suffer have a place here.

I suffered some pretty bad concussions too (and subsequent brain damage), so I know your feels. The sudden change of personality, the migranes. The fugue. Having trouble putting things into words. It heals, but slowly.

The recreational drugs arent doin you any favors either, lad.

You need to practice inner hospitality, what happened was through no failing of your own. It wasn't your fault.
>>
>>27376999
i dont hate anyone but myself
>>
>>27376999
I hate douche and stupid Chads, I hope you were none of those. Not all Chads are bad people, they just had the luck to be handsome, while I did not. If you were a stupid Chad, yes I hate you and I hope you learned your lesson, if not, I'm sorry, but life's not fair. Stick around a bit if you want to experience what us robots feel. Welcome to this shithole of a place.
>>
File: 264084_1451374941084_3142237_n.jpg (130 KB, 575x540) Image search: [Google]
264084_1451374941084_3142237_n.jpg
130 KB, 575x540
The best way I can explain this is as follows: My brain had become a tempest of energy that I was unable to control anymore. By working out and providing lots of high quality protein, sleeping alot, and having basically a perfect training regiment, I believed I was able to keep up with it for the most part. However, I had given up on that too at a certain point. I had gained an ability to literally heal my own body through a preparation ritual. I would workout, usually 200 pull ups, 300 dips, 300 push ups. I have the physique for it, I wouldn't lie. It would wipe me out. Then I would drink about a half gallon of water. I would get into the lotus pose, then smoke marijuana. the lotus pose would lock my legs, and once getting very high, my body would attempt to pull out of the position. my weakened muscles wouldn't be able to fight it, and usually, once a week, I would make progress. something small would shift in the legs, and I would feel 100x better instantly. I would then go into hot water, and relax until the high faded to prevent me from fucking something up. I was literally healing my own body.

pic related, after the accident. I stopped growing completely, this was me halfway through highschool. I was constantly tired and in pain usually, the ugliness was the least of my needs. I was 4'9 75 pounds.
>>
File: 6453453.png (441 KB, 669x515) Image search: [Google]
6453453.png
441 KB, 669x515
This is where things get a bit interesting, and most will not believe me. I had reached a point where I could not make any further progress, and was at a stand still. I met a beautiful woman online that actually fell in love with me. this drove me further mad, and I never thought I would reach my final goal. I was doing all of this for her. Thats when shit gets wild. I met a friend of my neighbors who seemed to know things about me I had never shared with him. He would randomly tell me I was in hell, then act if nothing happened. He would say terrible things. I figured he was a demon of my mind. But one night, he said He was going to perform surgery on me. The way he would speak would make it very difficult to respond. especially since I had no idea how to respond. I figured it was a voice of my schizophrenia. but the next night, everything changed.
>>
File: 5545345453.jpg (47 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
5545345453.jpg
47 KB, 640x1136
the night before the surgery, he said a few phrases that caught my attention. "constant pressure" "full power" and "I'll have to do a surgery". The next night I smoked with them, i had a very different high. I went into a trance, and popped my left leg right back into place like it was nothing. suddenly i had immense pain, and i thought i was dying. it was unlike any panic attack I'd had before. I then had a bloodsurge, crackling pain down my entire spine. i passed out, and woke up about an hour later. I pulled myself up from the bed very different. I had used my left side. My two friends said everything will be ok, and then left the room. It has been two weeks since. I have hair growing in the patches where it was missing before. I feel my left side getting stronger every day. I think I have a chance again at life. I just wanted to share my experience. this is the shortest form I could put it in, believe me I could write a book.
>>
I did such a shitty job retelling the story. I'm sorry. It was much more exciting.

but a tl:dr for those who won't read it all. I got so fucked up from getting hit in a sports game once that it broke half the nervous function in my body. somehow through drugs and working out I managed to make myself strong enough to fix it. I'm not growing taller (yet?), but i have hair growing in my bald spots the legs work right again and i have new little blue veins growing in my feet.
>>
>>27377794
I hope you'll turnout alright in the end.
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>27376999
sweet sweet vengeance.

i know this is fake, but thanks for making me feel like that there is a god to believe in again.
>>
File: 1458594702206.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458594702206.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
Post the ugly side or gtfo.

Also I was a 5/10 guy in highschool with no friends and no gf. Then when I turned 18 I went bald so I'm a 4/10 with still no friends or gf. Not as interesting as your story but pretty similar brah.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.