[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /almost always on the verge of tears/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
File: filename.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
Who here /almost always on the verge of tears/ ?
>>
>>27376920
everytime i talk to someone outside of family my eyes well up and get red and watery like im about to cry
>>
>>27377023
funny since i cant cry even when i try to
>>
>>27376920

Im a pussy when it comes to my GF, it seems she hates me now and won't give me another chance. Im always on the verge of tears when it comes to relationship stuff, time to an hero.
>>
>>27377072
I know the feel, friendo. There's gotta be a better solution to all of this than to an hero, right??
>>
>>27377128

The thing is that I invested a lot into this relationship, emotionally i'm spent. It's hard to love someone as much as you always have and see them fall out of love. I don't know if I can do it again. I hope there is a better solution
>>
Not me. I feel like shit all the time, but I haven't been able to cry for over a decade.
>>
File: 1458351055471.png (192 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1458351055471.png
192 KB, 500x485
>>27376920
I wish i could cry you lucky fuck
>>
>remember every stupid thing i have ever done all at once
>screw up face
>rub forehead
>grind teeth
>normie asks whats wrong
>say i have a migraine
>wipe eyes
>go about wagecuck job duties
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>27377207
It doesn't actually help anything. I just feel more pathetic after doing so
>>
File: 436.png (10 KB, 339x324) Image search: [Google]
436.png
10 KB, 339x324
>>27376920
Who /tears up at every emotional song/ here?
>>
>>27377334
nipple pepe? Wtf?!
>>
i made a thread earlier and it got 0 replies and i legitimately almost cried
i feel so invisible sometimes
>>
File: fotolia_14259132_l.jpg (482 KB, 2349x1575) Image search: [Google]
fotolia_14259132_l.jpg
482 KB, 2349x1575
>>27376920
When I was 12, my dog died. I couldn't stop crying. The only emotion I ever saw my father display is anger, so when he put her arm out and invited me to hug him, I couldn't believe it. He let me cry into his chest for about two or three minutes, then he shoved me away and said, "Okay, now you're just being stupid."

I stopped crying instantly. That day I swore I would never cry again. And I never have. The day of my mother's funeral, my father wept uncontrollably, so much so that he couldn't speak. I never shed a single tear, and I had to give the speech since no one else could.

I am now 48 and I have not shed a tear since that day when I was 11. Crying is a sign of weakness. You need to learn self-control and how to harden your heart.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (10 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
10 KB, 405x371
>>27377023
Man, why the fuck does this happen?

>At the bus station at night
>Waiting for my bus
>Some girl comes up to me
>Not even sexy, normal looking
>asks me if I know how to get a bus to a place
>same place I am going
>want to give an answer
>in my mind I hear myself giving an answer
>open my mouth to tell her the answers
>eyes start watering
>throat gets red and sore
>can literally feel tears dropping down my cheeks
>want to help her anyway
>want to make light of the fact I am crying just to show I am actually fine
>''I am crying, because I fear you will not make it to your destination''
>quickly occurs that we are the only people at the bus station so that may sound threatening
>she goes pale white
>turns and quickly walks off
>eyes don't dry until the bus comes
>>
>>27377625

Talk about a bad father, crying is not a sign of weakness, being so emotionally insecure as to have to hide it or tell your son he's stupid for missing a loved one is a weakness.
>>
>>27377698
>crying is not a sign of weakness
That's what you tell yourself to excuse your childish behaviour. Why do children cry so much? Because they have no self-control. They cry for the same reason they are incapable of saying "no" to a cookie. There's nothing admirable in wearing your heart on your sleeve. Part of being a man is learning how to make yourself hard enough to withstand the harshness of the world. A large part of the reason why so many of you robots hide in your rooms and sulk is because you're *weak*. You lack the courage or strength to withstand the harsh realities of life.
>>
>>27377557
iktf anonanon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRrS-o7twk
>>
>>27377557
Why would you cry over thread anon? Threads are similar to our lives - without other posters we reach the end faster.
>>
File: 1447377835087.jpg (439 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
1447377835087.jpg
439 KB, 738x572
>>27376920
>cry every time I say anything to my psychiatrist
>"why are you crying, anon?"
>i-i don't know ;__;
>>
>>27377776

Yeah yeah, I've heard the argument over and over from people who think they are tough and strong, thing is, You had a bad father, he damaged you regardless if you think he didn't. To think you're suddenly a man because you're a heartless asshole? I really do hope you don't have children so that their hard ass father won't even let them express emotions.
>>
>>27377023
Ah shit same here
i have no idea why's that happening.
>>
>>27377680
your post alone made me tear up
all the best anon even if that sounds cynical :(
>>
>>27377854
Are you me? I can't talk about my feelings or anything deeply personal without tears and I have no idea why.
>>
File: 923907-25.jpg (51 KB, 600x769) Image search: [Google]
923907-25.jpg
51 KB, 600x769
>>27377858
I feel just as strongly as you do, maybe more. The difference is that I learned how to suppress it. I developed the self-control to push down my emotional reaction and look at things with remorseless logic. It means that when there is an emergency, I am always the first to act. When there's important work which needs to be done, I am sometimes the only person who can put aside whatever stress and despair I'm feeling and put is aside. If you want to be taken seriously and become a person who can be relied on regardless of what's going on your left, then you're going to have to stop being such a pussy. Besides, aren't you tired of being the guy everyone laughs at when the lights come up at the end of Old Yeller and you're weeping and bubbling snot everywhere?
>>
>>27377946
>bare my soul to psychiatrist
>"so how does that make you feel?"
>>
File: %22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg (95 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
%22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg
95 KB, 800x1000
>>27377776
Children cry so much because they have yet to experience a lifetime of spooky nonsense being drilled into their (at least in your case) thick skulls.
>>
>>27377854
It makes it very difficult to say anything.
>>
>>27377979
Part of self control is being able to cry when it's appropriate, and being able to act seriously when it's appropriate. Never crying is just as poor self control as always crying.
>>
>>27377307
you could take it as a sweet reminder that you still have humanity
>>
File: 1NXnG1.jpg (90 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
1NXnG1.jpg
90 KB, 638x960
>>27378075
I have no idea to what "spooky nonsense" you would be referring. Do you even stoicism?

>>27378114
And leaking salty fluid from your eyesockets serves... what useful function? When is it EVER appropriate to show weakness? You fucking kids, man. Your whole generation are such crybabies. All you Millenials do is whine and whimper.
>>
>>27378209
Stoicism is amongst the spookiest nonsense humanity has yet produced.
>>
>>27378209
>what useful function
Cleans the eyes out.
>All you Millenials
Implying.
>>
>>27378283
"All created things perish. All created things are grief and pain. All forms are unreal. One who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain; this is the way that leads to purity." -- Gautama Buddha

Nothing "spooky" here. No claims to faith, no religious nonsense. Just good, common-sense advice about how to live in truth with the knowledge of the harshness of the world while not being a fucking limp noodle of a baby-man.
>>
>>27378209
whatever man just keep focusing on muh hard work and pretending that everything is okay

big strong guy cant even handle a little feeling so hes gotta bottle it up inside huh
>>
I've been feeling like I want to cry all day actually. no class tomorrow so I'm going to drink a bunch and let it all out
>>
File: seneca.jpg (19 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
seneca.jpg
19 KB, 340x227
>>27378482
"For what prevents us from saying that the happy life is to have a mind that is free, lofty, fearless and steadfast -- a mind that is placed beyond the reach of fear, beyond the reach of desire, that counts virtue the only good, baseness the only evil, and all else but a worthless mass of things, which come and go without increasing or diminishing the highest good, and neither subtract any part from the happy life nor add any part to it?
A man thus grounded must, whether he wills or not, necessarily be attended by constant cheerfulness and a joy that is deep and issues from deep within, since he finds delight in his own resources, and desires no joys greater than his inner joys." -- Seneca
>>
>>27378588
i get it man you just want to be happy thats fine

some people cant handle a trip down the rabbit hole
>>
>>27376920
>Still having the ability to cry
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking normies
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.