[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you ever imagine arguments with somebody in your head, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1406921854731.jpg (30 KB, 379x546) Image search: [Google]
1406921854731.jpg
30 KB, 379x546
do you ever imagine arguments with somebody in your head, and get riled up in your mind against them?
>>
Yeah, I also Imagine all the cool conversations I would have if I had friends, Ive thought up a whole world in my head where im actually happy, its nice to get home after a long day and lay in bed living out my pretend life till I pass out
>>
Yes, but I also know that it's really only me who I'm arguing against

I'm just making extrapolations that -I- would make from what I've already seen of that person, which means the conversations I have are more reflective of me than them.

I guess it's a creative way of talking to yourself, or something.
>>
File: Tyler-Durden.jpg (52 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-Durden.jpg
52 KB, 300x350
I think more people do these things than we realize, imagine themselves as someone they're not, or would like to be.
>>
Me speaking out loud is one side in my head is another.

If there are people around and I can't speak to myself they both have to be in my head

this seems to cause agitation between them.

Its normally pleasant, usually one side is explaining something to the other
>>
>>27376867
Yes, women do it all the time with their boyfriends. Especially the riling up part.
>>
Yeah it's mostly a court room drama in my mind and I put out some sick bon mots and the judge claps and scorns the persecutor/defendant.
>>
>>27376867
All the time. As a result I'm constantly scowling.

>>27377046
I do this too.
>>
>>27376867
>>27377019
I have had entire arguments with people in my head, in anticipation of the real version, which never comes because I don't know anybody.
>>
>>27376867
I love doing this. I always get in political debates with myself and pace around while BTFOing my mental opponent.
>>
all the time. how do i make it stop.?
>>
>>27376867
All the time, was doing it just now in fact.
>>
Or I sperg out interacting with people and I spend the next hour thinking about what to say to make me look like chad

"ill get em next time"

I never do though
>>
is this beacause i spend half my life shitposting on the internet?

do normies wander around having imaginary arguments in their heads?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.