[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you going to vote for the alpha male Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
Why aren't you going to vote for the alpha male Trump?
>>
because i don't have a small loan
>>
File: 1446913164099.png (136 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1446913164099.png
136 KB, 512x512
MAKE
*preps Jewish overlord*
AMERICA
*makes circumcission mandatory*
GREAT
*imposes Anti Palestine tax on all consumer goods*
AGAIN
*pays for his grandson's bar mitzvah*
>>
Because I don't participate in the two party dog and pony show.

It blows my mind that you guys still vote for Republicrats.
>>
I'm not white and I would benefit way better when Hillary wins to make my smug
>>
>>27376745
What makes you think I won't vote for him again come November?
>>
>>27376820
This. I'm also poor and democrats seem to cater to poor people the most.
>>
>>27376745

I'm not voting for anyone because I know there isn't a politician alive that has the best interest of the citizens in mind. Trump and everyone else running for president right now is solely in it for personal gain, and we'll be fucked no matter who gets elected.
>>
>>27376745
>Board that's literally pro beta uprising and anti Chad/Stacy
>Voting for Trump

Yeah he makes SJWs mad but if you're actually voting for then you're basically voting for the guys that shitted on you for your whole life.
>>
File: donald-trump-young-31.jpg (249 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-young-31.jpg
249 KB, 600x550
Is Donald Chad?
>>
>>27376849
t. Pedro
>>
>handed everything in life on a silver platter with a silver spoon in his mouth
>never worked an honest job in his life
>hates the working class who have had to fight for everything in life

Oh, look at the time, high school just got out for the day. Here comes the /pol/ shitposting spam.
>>
File: 1458417057459.jpg (229 KB, 837x1181) Image search: [Google]
1458417057459.jpg
229 KB, 837x1181
But I am going to vote for him.

There's no way he'll win with how half of the Republican party's voters don't even want him, however.
>>
>>27376745
Because I'm a euroKEK
>>
Not qualified
Policies aren't smart
Bad, petty personality
Encourages violence at his rallies
>>
>>27376934

I'm white, fucker.
>>
>>27376930
Nah, the media criticizes him for being orange, fat, and having stupid hair.

Trudeau on the other hand...
>>
because he's a meme that has no experience in political office. I doubt the republican party or the democrats would work with him..... and he's a fucking moron.

I wish i could vote in someone i could believe in
>>
>>27376984
>Trudeau
He's a faggot SJW
>>
>>27376930
yup. he's the fucker that got bigger kids to flush your head down the toilet for his own personal amusement.
>>
>>27377015
And so many women want him inside them.
>>
File: cruz4n-1-web[1].jpg (16 KB, 635x337) Image search: [Google]
cruz4n-1-web[1].jpg
16 KB, 635x337
I'm voting for the only true conservative in the race.
>>
>>27376781
Israel =/= Zionists

/pol/ knew this was going to happen, after all Israel has it's own wall.
>>
>>27376934
Are you McCarthy's autistic grandson?
>>
lol the logical conclusion of r9k memes like alpha/beta actually is to vote in trump. You idiots let your neurotic sexual compulsions promote fascism.

...wow I didn't think this place could get dumber.
>>
>>27376820
>>27376847
Why don't non-whites realize they are just as racist if not more and are only using you as tools? SJWs in particular are only using you, ironically they are the ones pushing the idea that you need help and can't do anything with out their help.

cuckservatives are the ones you should be voting for, they want you to be part of a civilized society. The difference is Trump wants to bring all his Jobs back to America.
>>
>>27377127
are you new here?

jhgdkhjtdhkj
>>
>>27377127
>MUH FACISM

Reminder: Trump works with a lot of Black and Hispanic people
Reminder: The media hates him because they can't buy him off so they do everything to make him look like a joke and repeatedly lie 'cuz thats what politicians do'. No sorry, thats what establishment politicians do.
Reminder: /b/ is anti-Trump because moot gave full control to the CIA, they gave flags to /pol/ so people would be distracted and use it as a plant by trying to shill other boards into hating /pol/.
>>
>>27377268
>Reminder: Trump works with a lot of Black and Hispanic people

he thinks they're all thieves and rapists... getting him to denounmce the KKK was like squeezing blood from a stone

>Reminder: The media hates him because they can't buy him off so they do everything to make him look like a joke

the guy shoots himself in the foot so hard, SO often it would be literally impossible for "the media" to portray him in a positive light
>>
Because I'm not American :(
I would vote for trump if I could.
>>
Because I'm not the kind of person who will vote with his anger instead of his reason. Trump's really good at playing off the dissatisfaction Americans have with the political process but is from the exact same class of plutocrats who are the ones ruining the political process. It's possibly the most cynical thing I've ever seen happen.

>>27377268
>The media hates him

The media loves him, they air him all day every day and are rolling in the ratings. The fact that he's crazy makes him draw in the viewers and they've done nothing but enable him; Trump wouldn't even be a thing if sensation-focused media outlets weren't such easy prey for him.
>>
whats his policy on neetbux?
>>
>>27377457
>but is from the exact same class of plutocrats who are the ones ruining the political process

care to expand on that.... im not disagreeing, but could you clarify that
>>
File: Cbq9pqWUAAAaME8.png large.png (226 KB, 367x362) Image search: [Google]
Cbq9pqWUAAAaME8.png large.png
226 KB, 367x362
>>27377388
>They're all

No he doesn't, he specifically said some are good people and he works with many of them. How are you supposed to get rid of thieves and rapists if you can't call them out? Crying racism just makes the situation even worse and makes it difficult to fix the problems, thankfully Trump supporters can see this.

He doesn't shoot himself in the foot, they specifically go "Look at Trump, he's such an idiot right guys?" and compare himself to Hitler. He uses simple repetitive phrases to appeal to the masses, if you sit down and watch his speeches he's a lot smarter that he leads on.

>>27377457
Yes, they're getting ratings by hating on him and trying to convince people that smart people think he's an idiot (hence the Mexican intellectuals).
>>
>>27377539
>if you sit down and watch his speeches he's a lot smarter that he leads on.
> he's a lot smarter that he leads on.
>that he leads on
3/10
>>
>>27376745
>alpha male

He literally looks and acts like a grandmother.

>>27376984
This guy knows what he's talking about

>>27377015
Literally so what? The definition of Chad changes of over time, and he could knock Trump on his fat old as by just looking at him

>>27377471
Trump has no real policies on anything, just vague quotes and pie-in-the-sky dreams about stealing China's jobs and forcing Mexico to build a wall.

But he will Nuke the NEETs.

>Disability Racket: $25B in fraudulent disability filings. (Dec 2011)
http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
>>
File: 1454227708620.jpg (42 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1454227708620.jpg
42 KB, 720x529
>>27377599
I knew I saved this for a reason.

af
>>
>>27376847
Objectively speaking you will pay less in taxes under a Trump presidency than under literally any other major candidate. Of course if you're on some kind of welfare which you almost certainly are being on /r9k/ then you'll be better off voting for Sanders.

In terms of highest income you'll get:

Trump if you work
Sanders if you don't
>>
>>27377388
>he thinks they're all thieves and rapists
[citation needed]
>>
>>27377539
>No he doesn't, he specifically said some are good people and he works with many of them. How are you supposed to get rid of thieves and rapists if you can't call them out? Crying racism just makes the situation even worse and makes it difficult to fix the problems, thankfully Trump supporters can see this.

blah blah...still took him a while to distance himself from the kkk

>
He doesn't shoot himself in the foot, they specifically go "Look at Trump, he's such an idiot right guys?"

really they're not cherry picking footage... he's that much of a political liability without even trying...also "they", as in the media, don't com pare him to hitler. liberal college cucks do .... he's much more like Mussolini in style and rhetoric

>if you sit down and watch his speeches he's a lot smarter that he leads on.

his speeches are almost completely lacking in substantial policy proposals... his genius is that he puts almost nothing forward and people still fawn after him.

>he's a lot smarter that he leads on

he dumbs down and relentlessly reguritates ridiculous sound bites so he can appeal to the lowest common denominators.... how does it feel to be susceptible to this. how does it feel to be a chump?
>>
>>27377074
>voting for Asperger's
>>
>>27376745
not american.
but if I was I'd vote for him.
the rest are wimps only kikes and normies are going to vote.
>>
>>27377493

What influences policy in America most is lobbying and campaign donations. These things come from large companies which are run by guys like Trump (or the Coke brothers). The will of the people usually has very little to do with what policies are ultimately enacted, no matter which way we vote. So it's completely justified to be frustrated with the system as is, but it's ultimately stupid to vote in Trump hoping he'll fix it, because he has the exact same plutocrat values and interests as the rest of the people who already run Washington;

http://journalistsresource.org/studies/politics/finance-lobbying/the-influence-of-elites-interest-groups-and-average-voters-on-american-politics

People bitch that voting in Hillary is just voting in more of same, but so is Trump, aside from the increased chance that he'll do something fantastically stupid like try to build a multi-billion dollar wall or piss off China. Thing is, he's really good at playing those lower-class whites who have every reason to be pissed by redirecting their anger at things that don't matter but are easier to conceptualize.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>supporters are all either robots or cousinfuckers
>insecure autist betas are the only ones who take him seriously
>"muh alpha president"
>>
I just woke up from a dream about Trump.

Trump lost the election to Cruz. I remember having to check /pol/ about it to see how it was, and it was blowing up with all kinds of shitposting.

Then I saw some sort of theatre with a raised platform in the middle. Cruz, who looked like a young John Travolta, ran into the middle of the theatre filled with people carrying a torch. He was wearing a suit that was covered in tar.

He snuffed the torch out in the middle of the raised platform and delivered a speech. He said, "You know the word 'nigga' came about around the same time as slaves. And now the stigma is gone." Then there was an uproar from the crowd at the word "nigga". Then all of a sudden Cruz supporters seated in the theatre began turning into werewolves.

Cruz just smiled and said, "And now we're going to remove the stigma from the word "werewolf" too." And the werewolf Cruz supporters began to facefuck normal humans in the crowd with huge red canine dicks, turning them into werewolves who would in turn do the same thing to others until the entire stadium was filled with werewolves. And then I woke up.

I wish I knew what this meant.
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (42 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
42 KB, 590x332
I want Trump to win, not because I support his policies or think he will be a good leader, but because I'm curious to see what will happen. I'm curious to see what a pathological liar with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old boy will do as president of the USA, and I'm curious to see what you, the American people will do.
>>
>>27377815
god thats depressing.

I'm just not going to vote
>>
>>27377862
I just want fewer Mexicans and Muslims and less taxes.
>>
>>27377815
>What influences policy in America most is lobbying and campaign donations
which Trump is completely immune from
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27376745
I'm Mexican and the Spics here in my town are for Hillary and Bernie Sanders, The Cuck.. Also, "Vote for Trump, get jumped".

However, I am for Trump.
>>
>>27378003
he is the lobby group you retard
>>
>>27376745

>be me
>vote for trump
>trump gets to be president
>steals my oneitis
>try to kill myself
>fail
>my mom asks why i did it
>tell her
>she ends up sleeping with trump and my oneitis
>hear them in the other room laughing as i type this
>oneitis says 'your dick is YUUUGE!!!!'
>my mom starts laughing
>heard him moaning
>jerk off but feel like shit
>>
>>27377616
have you even read his policies on his website you fucking leaf
>>
>>27376930
If you read art of the deal you realize that he literally is chad incarnate. when he was in his 20s he was almost denied entry to a rich new york club because the owner didn't want him fucking older guys wives
>>
>>27377815
He's going to streamline the political process. It will be much better. much more efficient. efficiency will raise. instead of having to waste time having to lobby and put pressure on political parties to inact our will, we can "cut out the middle man" and just put the lobby group type people into office. it will be much more efficient. we won't have to waste time "debating" things and things will run smoother...much more efficiently and betterer.

I don't see the problem. its like you don't want america to be great again. are you a communist?
>>
>>27378003

...because he's rich, which is because he's from the exact same class of people that already pumps money into Washington to get business-friendly lawmaking done, no matter the will of or cost to the American people. He's not your savior. Behind those pinched eyes he's laughing, because his kind already owned Washington and now he's going to wave it in your face.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Who's this alpha wolf ? I really want to be like him, to the point where i kind of like him.
>>
>>27378117
They're as vague and as meaningless as possible, not to mention interchangeable with any other republican (or even some democrat) politicians.

It's just a personality cult.
>>
>>27378251
>I really want to be like him

cuck

you asked for it
>>
>>27378186

What's good for business is good for America. I'm sick of social spending and other money sinks. It's about time we started investing in this country instead of stupid shit like poor people, health, education, and foreign welfare.
>>
>>27376745
Take this shit back to pol. I just wanna go one day without being angry at the muslim horde.
>>
>>27378559
>What's good for business is good for America.

I don't think you understand what "buisiness" is in a society that no longer manufactures anything. the correlation between business doing well in america and regular people benefiting from it was well a truly severed a long time ago

>It's about time we started investing in this country instead of stupid shit like poor people, health, education, and foreign welfare.

in a post-industrial economy people need to be invested in ... they become one of your main commodities
>>
>>27376847
That's because they want our votes. They never do anything for us.

t. poorfag hispanic
>>
>>27377471
Trump said he won't touch social security. Your neetbux are safe.
>>
>>27378945
where did he say that?

this could determine my vote
>>
>>27377015
A very beautiful one though.
>>
>>27377186
That's all cute in theory , but try to go as a black guy for a trump rally and realize despite what his followers describe themselves as , they are really racist.
check this shit out
http://fusion.net/story/280795/donald-trump-dayton-rally/
>>
>>27376781

Yeah, Trump's not a neo-nazi, despite being popular with /pol/. Actually, he's basically turned /pol/ into Israel apologists, and if he can do that, the man has my vote.
>>
>>27378962
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/10/trump-dems-doing-nothing-with-social-security-i-dont-want-to-touch-it/

Tldr is that he won't cut it, but he won't increase it either. Hell just leave it the way it is.
>>
>>27379073
Why do you base your opinion on /pol/ ? to me /pol/ seem to think the world is fucking risk game and have no idea how politics go at all/ can't realize when they're being taken advantage of
>>
I'm Pumped for Trump

May he paint the streets red with freedom!
>>
>>27376847
dwemocrats know 75% of pweeple are poor and gwenerally want to make the country easier for them to live and succeed, repwubwicans want to make it hard for wegular people
>>
>>27378417
Well yeah i'm a beta, we all are. don't deny, we're all jealous of these alphas.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.